Chapter 6

One sided....?

Thank you for subscribing! (Jessica24680 and babychii)  it means a lot, it's giving me the motivation to finish, I'm kind of getting a block but I will try to get this fanfic interesting I need to add some drama? honestly I don't know how long it's going to be, I'll try to update it quickly because I know the pain of waiting for a fanfic to be updated xD. Like I've mentioned I'm not a writer so this might not be best written my apologies but I hope you still enjoy it! <3 

Chanyeol nervously waited outside Baekhyuns' house, it wasn't quite 8pm yet but he was excited to see his love at first sight. How can spilling coffee find him the one, he hoped Baekhyu felt the same way...

Baekhyun got dressed in his plain shirt, black leather jacket, skinny jeans and his nice dress shoes, he might as well looked nice he signed and looked at his diary he would die if Kyungsoo saw what's been written, he needed to hide it well somewhere nobody would even think to look...

He heard a quiet knock, Chanyeol must be here he's right on time man he is punctual. When Baekhyun opened the door Chanyeol's eyes widened at the sight of him, like a glow of light came out of him. "Are we going or are you just going to stare?" 

-----
Jongin and Kyungsoo arrived at the Bistro,
"Kyungsoo you seem tense?" 
"I'm fine, we just have a lot of work this week"
"Right, so do you want to get to know me? You know since we agreed"
"Uh sure but I think we should order first I'm quite hungry"

They both ordered a hot meal to warm up, Kyungsoo was thinking about Baekhyun and his date 'Chanyeol' as he calls himself. He really needed to find out things about his brother the only way to do that was to find something to read or someone to ask, maybe if he ate quicker he can beat Baekhyun home.

"Say, how old are you Jongin"
"18"
"....18? Aren't you too young to be working at a business aren't you supposed to be at college..?"
"Well my dad knows Mr Junmyeon he decided to take me on and if this doesn't work out I will go to college, that's why he chose you to train me; best service"
"Right..."

-------

Kyungsoo is going out to dinner with Jongin huh, Baekhyun thought biting into his meal he was jealous that he spent time with his brother and not him, it's not like they were close he wants to be but his feelings stop him he didn't want to accidently steal a kiss from Kyungsoo or do something more... It scared him that he might lose him so being cold towards him he had hope but it made Kyungsoo snoop and ask questions; maybe he needed to stop.

"Are you enjoying that, you seem to be eating it quickly" Chanyeol mentioned wide eyed at his speed of eating, did he even take a breath inbetween?
"Yeah sure this is good" he rolled his eyes; what would Chanyeol know. 

The date was awkward Baekhyun didn't feel like talking he is too busy swallowing his jealousy knowing that Kyungsoo loved Jongin and they are probably getting close and pulling his brother away by the second! 

"Baek?"
"What is it Chanyeol"
"You know this is a date right... Am I boring you?"

No, why don't you try having a brother you actually love knowing he could be getting inside someone that isn't him. "No, don't be silly, I think I'm just tired it's pretty late you know I'd be in bed right now"
"But it's only half past 9?"
Right of course it was maybe he won't escape this joke of a date why did he agree in the first place- right to get over his lover maybe he should call it quits and never see Chanyeol again.

"You know I'm really tired maybe we should call it a night"
"Let me walk you home at least?"
"No, no it's ok I can walk myself, good night"