another heart

When Could it Be

You’re my type, you’re my type
Even if you don’t say anything, I have a feeling
From your head to your toes, everything

You’re my type
When I look at you, I want you so bad I go crazy
I think about you even right before I go to sleep
pow

iKON-My Type

 

“excuse me, can you show me where is the teacher room?” a little girl try to ask direction to a little boy who just sit on the stairs. “why?” The little boy look at the girl eyes. She like about to cry, maybe she is afraid to ask something to foreigner. “I’m new student in here… “ that little girl look at ground. “why you go to school this late?” The boy ask the girl, remember now almost the break time. He is skipping his class now, and just sitting on the stairs. Some teacher know that he is there and asked him to go back and join the class. But he just refuse it and wont budge from that place until the teachers give up and leave him alone. The boy look at the girl because she still not answer his question. “I…” suddenly the girl open his mounth. “I can’t remember the way to go to school. Haraboji took me here before, but I can’t remember, so I just walked here and there and I’m too shy to ask the people I met on the street” the girl explain with really small voice.

“but I don’t want to go to teacher room” the boy say like he doesn’t care.

“its fine, you just need to show me the way “ the girl now look at the boy’s eyes.

Her black eyes looks very beautiful for the little boy. He can’t look away from that beautiful eyes.

“you just need too walk straight until the end of this corridor and turn right and walk again for few meters. You will find the teacher room” the boy answer after forcing himself to look away from those eyes. He feel his heartbeat that keep beating faster. It’s disturbing and uncomfortable… and he also feel like there’s something in his heart and its feel a bit hurt inside. Also his stomatch really acting strange. Its like he eat something that can fly around in his stomach.

“kamsahamnida~” the girl bow at him and about to leave when the boy suddenly held her hand. The boy startled because he doesn’t mean to held her hand. He just look at the girl awkwardly and loosen his grip. “why?” the girl asking after there’s silent for a while due to her shock too. “ah… that’s…” the boy can’t think anything. “what… whats your name?” suddenly he ask thet question. “my name is Park Haneul” thengirl smiles at him. Make something that inside his stomach fly around more actively. And he feel that his face is like burning. “what’s ur name?” the girl is asking him now. “ah… you don’t know me? “ the boy ask with serious expression. Because he thinks all people in this neighborhood know who is he “I’m B.I! the best rapper in this school!” he say it proudly. “bi ay?” the girl think it’s a strange name. “yup! Its B and I in the alphabet” he really proud with his stage name. “wooaaaah… it’s not Korean name? are you come from another country? Do you have Korean name?” the girl amaze to know that she have a friend with strange name. “aniya… it’s a stage name! do you know what  stage name is? It’s a name for famous people when they sing, or act in tv!”

“ooh.. so are you a famous person?”

“of course! Everyone here know me… the teacher even let me skip my class because Im really famous” he lied. Actually the teachers even call his mom and his mom say to let him just this once because he feeling upset since yesterday.

“but I never see you on TVs”

“well I’m not appear in TV yet.. but soon..”

“but you told me that bi ay name is like for famous people who appear on tv!”

“yeah… that’s why I have B.I name.. because I will be really famous someday”

“so.. you have korean name too? What is that”

B.I freeze and look at haneul’s eyes

“its Kim Hanbin” he answer with a gentle voice

Haneul look at his eyes too… feeling something different with hanbin stares…

But she just smiles widely

“yah! Then I will call you by that name! Hanbin! Its cute~ why you change it with something strange like bi ay! Ah.. I need to go… I wasted my time just to hear your name story! See you! “ Haneul walk away from hanbin and head to teacher room

 

“bye… haneul” Hanbin look at her back that getting far. Something very strange… he do feel something in his heart missing when he see haneul getting far.

 

End of flashback

 

“let’s take a break now” Hanbin decide to take a break when they just practice for an hour.

“are you feeling well?” Bobby puts his hand on hanbin’s forehead. “you are okay” he walks away and sit on the floor after checking Hanbin’s temperature. “of course I’m okay! I just want to take a break for a while” Hanbin’s smiles widely. He looks very happy this day.

Hanbin’s going out from practice room with smile on his face.

“whoaaaa… what happen to him?” Junhoe ask everyone after hanbin disappear.

“yeah… he’s very happy today. Even when we made mistakes, he doesn’t yell at us” Donghyuk said it.

“maybe something good happen to him” Chanwoo sit on the floor beside bobby.

“what a good thing? We are around hanbin all day and nothing special happen to him” Yunhyeong also sit beside bobby.

“but he keeps checking his phone today, and he smiles secretly sometimes. Is he really have a girl friend?” Jinhwan laying on the floor. “that girl? Park haneul?” bobby look at Jinhwan. “eung… is she really hanbin’s girlfriend?” Jinhwan look back at bobby. “eeeeeiy… hanbin would tell something to us if he have a girlfriend” Bobby playing with his fingers. Actually Bobby do feels something on Hanbin’s when they met Haneul this morning. but If its true, the fact that haneul is hanbin’s girlfriend somewhat make Bobby uncomfortable. He do have some interest with Haneul. When Haneul get surprised with him in the elevator, its very cute. He likes that sparkling and sharp eyes. He actually feel really nervous back then, his heart beats faster and faster, even now when he just thinking about her. And the fact that Haneul is his fan make Bobby really happy.

“woooo.. hyung, are hanbin hyung’s happy virus infected you too?” Chanwoo ask when he sees Bobby smile suddenly. Bobby smiles automatically after just thinking about his met with haneul.

“hahaha aniya. I just thinking someone and that somewhat makes me really happy” Bobby answer Chanwoo question. “are you thinking a girl now?” Jinhwan ask Bobby. “eung… And I think I have fallen for her” Bobby say it without any doubt.

“I guess I know who is she” Jinhwan giggling.

Other members just look at each other. Sometimes the three kims have some connection to know what they feel without saying to each other. Bobby just smiles…

***

“I will back to dorm now~” Hanbin take his belongings and ready to go home.

“hyung… its still 8 pm. Are you sure?” Donghyuk confused with Hanbin’s act.

“can I go to dorm too hyung?” Chanwoo ask innocently.

“of course! Lets go hooome~” Hanbin head to the dorm first.

“I will stay here and practice more” Junhoe said as everyone look each other.

“I will go home” Yunhyeong said

“I will go home too” Bobby said

“well… if everyone leave, I will leave too… hahahahah I want to sleep early tonight” Jinhwan pack his things.

“so its just me and Junhoe here?” Donghyuk ask as he see everyone are about to leave

“if you want to go home with us, its okay” Bobby pathis dongsaeng head.

“aniyo… I will practice more with Junhoe” Donghyuk smiles at Junhoe

“don’t smiles at me like that. That’s creepy” Junhoe look away from Donghyuk.

“hahahhahahhahaa You two! Just don’t fight tonight okay?” Jinhwan laugh seeing his dongsaengs act. “byeeeee” jinhwan, bobby, chanwoo, and yuhyeong go out from practice room and head to dorm. Hanbin already leaving some minute ago.

Donghyuk and Junhoe look at other members back. They want to go home too. But they think they need to practice more.

***

“oh.. you are here!” Haneul smiles as she walk down from the bus and see Hanbin.

“I told you, I will go home with you. Its already dark.” Hanbin smiles at Haneul

“hhahahaha its just 8 pm. And you must be in the middle of practicing now” Haneul ask Hanbin.

“aniyo.. we end practicing today.”

“really?”

“yap. Its end early today”

“ah I see” Haneul and hanbin keep walking. Now, everyone isn’t say anything. Each of them enjoy the silence between them.

“do you want to take a tour around here?” Hnabin ask bravely to Haneul.

“a tour?” Haneul looking at Hanbin’s eyes. She open , about to say something when suddenly someone are calling hanbin from behind

“hanbin-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wait for us!!!” Haneul and Hanbin look back and see Bobby figures that running toward them. And another 3 figures just stand behind bobby who keeps running and they just wave their hand.

“ah… they are here…” Hanbin feeling upset. Knowing that his time with haneul will be disturbed by the other members.

***

woaaaaaaah finally I can update a chapter! Im so sorry that I really busy. but Im very happy today since iKON single and MV was come out last night!!! they so adorable and handsome in that MV. and bobby is really cute... I cant take away my looks from him. he's really good to my make heart flutters... I love him so much..

i keep listening to their song all night.. and even now when Im writing this... hehehehhehehe

hope you enjoy this chapter.. and I hope you like it. and please subscribe and comment if you like this story...

im sorry for not updating for a long time.. I will try to updating everytime I have free time.. and today my watercolor will be delivered. I bought it online yesterday... and I really want to try drawing with my new water color... hahahah sorry for saying something absurd ... btw thank you everyone for reading my story.. and thankyou for subscribing too... love you~