new beginning

When Could it Be

I believe, I dream, just like fairy tail

A dazzling world will come before us

If I dream, If I see it, I will be Happy

I believe in miracles,

I will always wait for Happy ending

                                                         Shin ji hoon-Happy Ending

****

“that’s all you need?” Tablo help his daughter bring hner suitcase.

“ne.. appa said that I can back to this house whenever I want.. so …” Haneul stop.

“so.. what?” Tablo looks at his daughter. Haneul just put her head down.

“ah… it’s okay.. appa know that you still unsure about staying with us.

But apaa want you to know that Hye Jung and Haru are okay if stay with us.

It will be good too if Haru has an eonnie.” Tablo smiles try to comfort Haneul. “ne…” Haneul just smile back, but actually she’s still unsure about staying with her appa.

Its not just because his appa has new his own family now, but also because her appa and his family not an ordinary family. They’re popular. Haneul afraid about citizen opinion. “ah… Hanel-ah.. don’t worry about citizen and netizen. You don’t have to think about how they will act. Appa will take care of it. So don’t worry and just live well ok?”

“ne.. appa” somewhat, Haneul feel relief after she heard her dad’s words. “ok! Lets go to our house!”

“haha ne appa! Lets go!”

***

“is there’s a problem with Tablo hyung-nim?” Jinhwan sits beside Bobby whose watching the tv now. “mwo? (what)” Bobby looks at Jinhwan.

“ani.. geunyang (no.. just) I saw Tablo hyung met sajangnim several times. And I think it’s a serious talk. And Tablo hyung’s expression is not really good” Jinhwan trying to explain. “soo… that means that Tablo hyung have problems? Maybe he just ask sajangnim’s opinion about his new songs and got not-so-good responses” Bobby back to focus on tv monitor.

“well… I think you’re right. But I sense something in his expression. Aaaah… I don’t know! Why I concern with other people while we can’t even debut yet! I better take a shower now to refresh my body. Maybe I’m too tired and start to think nonsenses” Jinhwan left Bobby alone. “mwoya.. why he getting annoyed with that” Bobby keep focusing on the tv.

“what happen to jinhwan hyung?” B.I suddenly come from his exercise. “I don’t know.. he just said something that he feels maybe Tablo hyung get into trobles but then he get annoying with himself” Bobby explain to B.I without look away from Tv. “Why Tablo hyung?”

“I don’t know.. just ask jinhwan hyung yourself”

“ah.. jiwon hyung!”

“mwo?”

“but I do feels something weird”

“mwo mwo mwo??!! Are you saying that you agree with that shorty hyung?”

“eung… Tablo hyung always think alone these days”

“does he do that everyday? I don’t think its strange.. maybe he just think about his or epic high’s upcoming album” Bobby now keeps changing the channels.

“I don’t think its about work things… ah.. forget it. I will just go to take a shower” B.I left Bobby alone again “ya! Why you left me too… lets take shower together! The three of us!” Bobby run toward B.I and drag him to Jinhwan whose still take shower. “Jinhwan Hyuung.. lets take shower together!!”

***

“ja… Hye Jung-ah… Haru-ya… she is appa first daughter.. Haneul” Tablo introduce Haneul for the first time to his family. “annyeonghaseyo… Park Haneul imnida” Haneul bows. “oh annyeong.. I’m Tablo’s wife. Kang Hye Jung. And she’s Haru. Our daughter” Hye Jung smiles.

The atmosphere is so awkward now.. everyone just stand without saying anything. “Haru-ya.. from now call Haneul eonnie ok?” Tablo try to vreak the silence “eonnie?” “eung! Haneul eonnie is appa daughter too.. just like Haru. So she is Haru’s eonnie now” Tablo look at Haru’s eyes. Haru looks at his mom “Haru-ya.. she’s your sister now. So call her eonnie okay?!” Hye Jung smiles. “eung! Haneul eonnie!!” Haru smiles and run toward Haneul, try to hug Haneul. Haneul still feel awkward with this family, but seeing how kind hye jung and Haru makes Haneul feel relief somehow.

“Haneul-ah… if you want, you can call me eomma like haru calls me. But I don’t force you.. you can call me whatever you want.. If its hard for you to call me eomma..” “aniyo! Of course I like to call eomma.” Haneul smiles

“gomawoyo.. eom..eomma” Hye Jung hug Haneul. “I’m your eomma now… “ Hye Jung hugs haneul tightly Tablo smiles to see them.

Maybe its hard at first for Hye Jung to accept Haneul… but Tablo knows that his wife is a very kind person.. she won’t hate Haneul because she’s know that its not Haneul fault to be Tablo’s daughter.

“eonnie! Lets play with dolphin! Haru will introduce eonnie with Haru’s fish friends.. kaja eonnie! (lets go eonnie!)” Haru grab Haneul’s hand. “Haru-ya… lets show Haneul eonnie her room first! After that you can show your friends to eonnie. Eottae?” Hye Jung stop Haru that start to get excited because she’s have a new friend to play with now. “aaah.. lets go to eonnie’s room! Haru put a lot of fish in eonnie’s room. So eonnie wont afraid in eonnie’s new room “

Haru wont stop talking and head to Haneul’s room.

“she was putting fish stickers to your room wall. It maybe looks childish… but we cant do anything” Tablo laugh after they arrive in Haneul’s room.

It’s a beautiful room. Tablo choose blue sky colour..

Haneul favorite colour and paint some white clouds that make the room looks more beautiful altought it’s a simple decoration.

And Haneul can see some fish on his wall…Haru put them randomly, there’s even some fish on the clouds… but this room is beautiful. “gomawoyo appa… eomma.. Haru-ya”

***

hi guys... long time no see.. I'm sorry for a short chapter.. I just finished my exam few days ago.. and I have many things that I need to do. so.. I dont have musch time to wrute the FF

btw, iKON is appeared in this chapter... I will make them appear a lot for the next chapters and I hope you will like it

thanks for my precious subcribers. and Im sorry for not being able to update for long time.. and Im sorry for my grammar :'(

 

thanks guys.. please subscribe if you enjoy the story ^^