long time no see

When Could it Be

Long time no see

My gestures toward you

My gaze towards you, what is this?

You, who were my focus now vanished into memories

I tried so hard to stand in front of you again

My hearth keeps beating at the thought seeing you again

                                                            Long Time No See – Bobby’s part

*** 

“appaaaaa…!” Haru runs to Tablo when he just enter the house.

“oh Haru-ya~” Tablo spread his arms and hug haru.

“oh Haru-ya! Where are you going?” Tablo ask as he see Haru with her jacket on.

“eomma said I can go to buy some ice cream with eonnie” Haru smiles widely.

“ah really? Waaah it must be good”

“appa want some ice cream too?” Haneul comes out from the kitchen.

“eung! Of course. Can Haru buy some ice cream for appa?”

“ne! haru will pick the most yummy ice cream to appa. Don’t worry appa”

Haneul smiles to see her sister cuteness. “kaja (lets go) Haru-ya” Haneul hold haru’s hand.

“oh Haneul-ah… don’t forget to buy what I write done before okay?” suddenly hye Jung pop out (?) from the kitchen. “arrasseo (I get it) eomma… I remember all you ask me to buy, I don’t even need that list with me” Haneul smiles. “kaja haru-ya! Eomma appa.. uri kanda (mom, dad, we are going)”

“be careful!” Tablo and Hye Jung shout at the same time.

***

“Haru-ya… can you buy some ice cream for eomma, appa, eonnie, and your self? Ennie will go to that side to get things that mom ask us to buy”

“eung.. Haru will pick the good ice cream for us”

“good… then how many ice cream that we need to buy?” Haneul ask Haru

“em… appa, eomma, haru, eonnie. Four ice cream?”

“eung! Aigoo Haru so smart… remember okay. 4 ice cream. Not more.” Haneul remember what their eomma say to not let Haru eat more than an ice cream today.

“we will meet in the cashier okay?” Haneul Haru’s hait

“eung!” Haru nod quickly and run to ice cream box.

“okay! Lets do some errands.. “ Hanul start for looking things that she asked to buy.

***

“oh… so many good tomatoes today” Haneul pick some tomatoes

“excuse me… are you Park Ha Neul?” suddenly Haneul heard a guy’s voice and she turn her head to see who is he

“oh!! Kim Han Bin??” Haneul surprised to see her old friend.

“oh! You remember me??” Hanbin also surprised when Haneul remember his name

“ya! How can I don’t remember a celebrity like you huh? You are a star now even when before your debut. Ah… you also popular when we still kid too.. how can I forget your name. shouldn’t it be me that asking to you how can you still remember me?” Haneul laugh. “hahahahaha you still talkative and bright as before. Of course I remember you… how can I forget my dumb best friend” Hanbin laugh too.

“ah… you live in this neighbor? Waaah don’t you know that our dorm in this neighbor too? ” Hanbin ask Haneul

“ah… ne. I know.. we live in the same apartment complex.” Haneul smiles. Of course she knows that iKON’s dorm is in the same apartment like his dad’s, they even work in one company.

“oh really? Wow daebak! Shall we go home together? Its been a long time since we…”

“Haneul eonnie…!!!” Haru’s voice cuts Hanbin words. Both Hanbin and Haneul look at Haru whose walking with both hand hold ice cream.

“eonnie! Haru was waiting for you.. why you didn’t come” Haru come with her red face and about to cry.

“oh… Haru-ya! Mianhae~” haneul comes to Haru and hold her. She really forget that Haru waits her on cashier table because she’s talking with Hanbin.

“eonnie? Why Haru calls you eonnie? Are you Tablo hyung’s or Hye Jung  noona’s relative?” Hanbin ask Haneul who still busy hugs Haru to make Haru feel better.

“ah… its” Haneul don’t know how to explain her condition.

“Hanbin oopa! Haneul eonnie is Haru’s eonnie… appa 1st daughter! Hehehe… Haru’s eonnie is pretty right? Hanbin Oppa knows eonnie? Are Hanbin oppa her friend?” Haru excitedly explaining and asking Hanbin.

“Tablo Hyung’s 1st daughter?” Hanbin looks at Haneul who just keep in silence.

***

“so… what Haru talk about you as Tablo Hyung’s 1st daughter?”

“ah… hanbin-ah… how about your debut preparation?”

“ah.. well I just getting more bussy and prepared a lot of things… hehehe ah… how long it is since we last walking together like this? Hahaha” Hanbin feels that Haneul doesn’t want to talk about her and Tablo’s problem so he not repeat his question.

“em… 9 years? 10 years? Hahahha I don’t know… when is it? The last time we met?” Haneul looks at Hanbin eyes. And their eyes meet.

“ah… its… when we in 5th grade? I guess..” Hanbin looks at the ground avoiding Haneul’s eyes. His heart beats so fast and he can feel that his face getting red.

“why? Are you drop something?” Haneul ask as she see Hanbin looking at the ground suddenly.

“ani.. ah Haru-ya! Be careful! You might be step something dirty..” Hanbin hold Haru’s hand

“there’s no poop there oppa” Haru say as she looks around.

“maybe there will be some poops… hehehe.. do you want oppa to carry you on my back?” Hanbin try to hide his expression, he doesn’t want Haneul see his face getting red after just an eye contact.

“Haru is a bit heavy… are you sure? hahaha” Haneul laugh. “she’s a big girl in her age”

“hahha I’m a guy… carrying Haru on my back is an easy thing. I can even carry you on my back”

“hahahahah arraseo arraseo… neon namjada.(I got it I got it. You’re a man)”

“eung… please carry me oppa” Haru stop walking and look at Hanbin.

Hanbin bending so Haru can get on his shoulder. “haru-ya… put your hand around my neck okay?”

“ne oppa!” Haru excitedly put her hand around Hanbin neck, hug it like she is try to chock Hanbin and giggling.

“Ha.. haru-ya… don’t it’s too tight” Hanbin struggling because of  Haru’s joke

“Haru-ya… don’t do that.. Hanbin oppa can’t breathe”  Haneul trying to loosen Haru’s hand from Hanbin neck. “don’t do this again okay? Its dangerous. Eonnie will mad at you if you do this again.”

“arrasseo eonnie… mianhaeyo eonnie.. hanbin oppa..” Haru loosen her hand and smiles.

“hahhaha its fine… I won’t die because of this anyway.. haru is not strong enough to me and kill me hehehhe“ Hanbin smiles at Haneul and their eyes meet again. And at that time hanbin’s heart also beating faster again.

“ah… we almost arrive… jaaaaa… Haru’s house is 5th floors. Right?” Hanbin press 5 on lift button. “which floor your dorm is?” Haneul ask Hanbin when they are enter the lift. “7th floor… do you want to see our dorm?” Hanbin don’t know why he ask this question.

“ah.. ani.. (no) I just asking… since you’re an old friend .. how can I don’t know my close friend’s house.. ah I mean.. we was very close back then.. hehehe”

“ah… well I still think of you as one of my best friend anyway… “

“hahhaha really? I feel grateful then.. because the Korean star Hanbin are my best friend”

“haha I’m not debut yet… ah.. can I ask you something as an old friend?”

“what?”

“where are you all this time? You didn’t even say goodbye to me and not leave any trace… you don’t know how much I missing you? “

“tch… do you even miss me? Aigooo” Haneul smiles

“of course… you are my best friend.. and when you suddenly disappear like that… how can I didn’t miss you. Pabo.”

“hahhahahaha okey okey.. ah.. we arrive.” They arrive at 5th floor

“haru-ya… you can get down from Hanbin’s back now… ” Hanuel looks at Hanbin back and sees Haru sleeping. “whoaaa… she’s sleep on your back” Haneul giggling. “let me wake her and carry her… you can go to your dorm. Don’t worry..” Haneul is about to wake up Haru

“noooo… she’s sleeping now.. I will carry her to Tablo hyung’s house… you can’t wake her up” Hanbin step out from lift and walk. “ah.. its okay. I can carry her alone… you don’t have to..”

“no… you said that haru’s heavy before… I’m a guy so she’s not heavy.. don’t worry”

“ah.. o..okay. Be careful.. she might fall” Haneul just let Hanbin brings Haru on his back and walk behind Hanbin because she’s afraid that haru might fall

“can you open the dor please? Do you know the passcode?” Hanbin ask Haneul to open the dor

“ah… okay. I’m sorry…” Haneul enter the passcode and open the dor for Hanbin.

“oh… Haneul-ya~ Haru-ya… Hanbin?” Tablo run at Hanbin as he see haneul and hanbin come with Haru on Hanbin’s back.

“oh Tablo hyung~ where is Haru’s room? She’s sleeping…”

“ah… its there… “ Tablo lead Hanbin to Haru’s room.

Hanbin put Haru on her bed slowly. She makes some move but she’s still sleeping. Tablo take off Haru’s shoes and put a blanket on her body.

“oh.. how can you come with them?” Tablo ask Hanbin when they step out from bed room

“ah.. I meet them on supermarket earlier”

“so… you know Haneul already? You know who is she?” Tablo low his voice and look around to search for Haneul. But she’s oin the kitchen now putting the groceries.

“ah.. I attended same elementary school with Haneul before… and we are a best friend” Hanbin laugh. He knows something happen between his sunbae (senior) and Haneul. But he wont ask until the one of them explain to Him.

“ah…. Really? That’s good then! You can tell me how is she when she is little.. woaaah I’m so glad she’s even have a good best friend like you” Tablo giggling

“hahahahahha ne… “ Hnabin just smiles

“Hanbin-ah… its night already.. don’t you need to go home?” Haneul appear from kitchen

“ya… haneul-ah… just let Hanbin have dinner in here.” Hye jung said from the kitchen side.

“Hanbin said you’re his besrt friend… how can you kick out your best friend after he help you bring your sister home” Tablo is now speaking.

“sister?” Hanbin looks at Tablo

“ah… let sit on there as we wait for the girls’ cooking” Tablo head to couch in front of TV and sit there. Hanbin follow tablo and sit beside him.

“so… how is my Haneul when she’s little?” Tablo ask Hanbin excitedly

“my haneul?” Hanbin really curious who is Haneul for Tablo

“ah… well… everyone will know this soon anyway. There;s no need for me to hide it” Tablo smiles

“Haneul is my daughter” Tablo talk seriously

“ne? but…” Hanbin still cant believe what he just heard

“yeobo~ Hanbin-ah…. Dinner is ready” Hye jung voice comes from kitchen.

“ah.. mokja! (lets eat) I will explain to you after we eat” Tablo end their serious chat and head to dinning table.

***

hi guys...

thanks for subscribing..

im sorry for always late updating... I wrote this few days ago... but for some reason I cant post it :")

I hope you like the story...

and please leave some comments... thats really make me want to write more if I see your comments and new subscribers... ^^

I will try and try to write in better grammar :')

thankyou~