hidden feeling

When Could it Be

If I turn back, at some point, without me knowing

I forgot my own secrets

Now, really

Why is this? Am I growing up now?

It feels like I lost some kind of memories

                                    (Atlantic’s princess)

 

“thanks for the meal hyung-nim~ noonim~  Haneul-ah see you” Hanbin walk out from Tablo’s apartment.

“wait Hanbin-ah… bring this for other members” Hye Jung hand some meal box to Hanbin that contains some foods. “ah… noonim.. Kamsahamnida” Hanbin Bow and walk to lift.

“jalga~ (good bye)” Tablo send Hanbin go from his house. “ne.. hyung. Kamsahamnida~”

***

 

“Hanbin-hyung~ where are you from? I thought you said you will go home before us” Chanwoo ask Hanbin as soon as he see Hanbin entering the house.

“I just went somewhere” Hanbin walk to the dining room and put the meal boxes on the table.

“mwoya igeo? (what is that)” Jinhwan who is eating with other members open the meal boxes and see many side dishes there. “I just got it from Tablo’s hyung house. I went there and I had dinner there. So I’m a bit late” Hanbin explain his situation. “I will go to my room first. I want to sleep now” Hanbin give the members weak smiles and head to his room.

“is something happened?” Jinhwan look at Bobby. “molla (dunno). I think I should ask him” Bobby stand and walk head to their bedroom.

“Hanbin-ah~” Bobby enter the bedroom and see Hanbin laying on his bed and just looking at the celling. Looks like he is thinking about something.

“Hanbin-ah~ are you okay?” Bobby get closer and sit on Hanbin bed. “na gwaenchana (im okay) I just tired” Hanbin close his eyes. “did something happened in the Tablo hyung’s house? Its like you lost your soul now” Bobby get worry because Hanbin doesn’t want to tell him what happened. “nothing… its now because Tablo hyung or anyone else. I just so tired today and want to sleep now” Hanbin answer while he still close his eyes.

“algetda~ (I get it) if you have something that disturb you, just tell us. At least you can tell to me or Jinhwan hyung if you don’t want other kids concern about it. Sleep well” Bobby go and leaving Hanbin alone. Hanbin open his eyes slowly. He just can’t belive what happen today. He’s happy to meet his old and precious friend but also shock to know that Haneul is actually Tablo’s hyung daughter. And the top of that he worries about Haneul.

***

Hanbin wake up with his panda eyes. He tried to sleep all night, but he can’t stop thinking about Haneul so he just barely get some sleep before the sun rises.

“oh hyung! Why you looks so tired while you sleep so much yesterday?” Donghyuk  sit in front of Hanbin in the dining room with his wet hair because he just get showers and take some cereals.

Hanbin not saying a single words. “Hanbin-ah~ gwaenchanna?” Yunhyeong also sit and take some bread. “na gwaenchanna~” Hanbin answer and take some bread from the table too.

“he just so tired and get worries about you guys… that’s why you should do better and don’t just play around” by come and hit donghyuk’s head with spoon. “yah hyung!! Appeo (its hurt)!” Donghyuh whines and change his seat when Bobby try to sit beside him “yah…” Bobby looks at donghyuk who run away from him. “good morning hyungs~” the maknae chanwoo join them in the dining room. He see the empty chair besides Bobby in front of him but he turn and go to Donghyuk side and sit there. “yah! Why you not sit beside me. It more near from where you come than that chair! Are you guys really afraid of me?” Bobby looks annoyed because of Donghyuk and Chanwoo action. “because you will hit me again if I sit there” Donghyuk reply calmly. “ne…” suddenly chanwoo answering too. “mwo? You are really afraid of him?” Donghyuk who sits beside chanwoo turn his head at chanwoo to find the answer. “ne” chanwoo nod. “yah! Why you guys afraid to this soft-heart guy” Jinhwan show up and sit beside Bobby. “hyuuuuung~ it’s just you who understand me wellI love you” Bobby hug Jinhwan. “aigooo… look at the dongsaeng. They don’t want to sit beside you because you always hit them” Jinhwan take a spoon and hit Bobby’s head “aw.. yah hyung! its hurt~” Bobby loosen his hug and whining to Jinhwan. “that’s why you shouldn’t hit them”

“tsk hehhe” Hanbin laugh a little after see s actions. “woaaaaah…. Hanbin hyung laughing! Are you fine now hyung?” Junhoe looks at the chair beside bobby. The only chair that left. “yaaah… I’m so unlucky today to get chair beside bobby hyung” Junhoe sit and that’s make bobby sits between Junhoe and Jinhwan. “do you guys really hate to sit beside me huh?!” Bobby put his arm on Junhoe’s sholder and pull junhoe closer to him and that’s choke Junhoe. “yah hyung~ I.. I.. can’t…”

“hahahha yah! Jiwon-hyung stop it!” Hanbin laughing and trying to stop Bobby for chocking Junhoe. Bobby take away his arm from Junhoe

“Hwoaaa hyung! You really laughing. Finally… do I need to get choke by this bunny guy to make you laugh?” Junhoe talk to Hanbil while touching his neck to see that his neck its fine.

“I will choke them one by one if you can laugh because of it” Bobby talk in serious tone. “yah!” other members are protesting. “hahahhaaha I’m joking… I love you all…” Bobby hug both of Junhoe and Jinhwan too tight. “yaaaaaah.. I can’t.. bre.. ath” Jinhwan try to escape from bobby’s arm. “your love killing us hyung” chanwoo say it. “mwo?” Bobby stare at Chanwoo. “anniyo hyung” Chanwoo avoiding Bobby’s eye, he looks very afraid of Bobby.

“hahahhahahahahahahhahahaha” others members are laughing hard because of chanwoo.

“you really afraid at me?? How?? How can you afraid of me who have tons of aegyo?!!” Bobby stand up and walk toward chanwoo while showing his aegyo. But rather than cute… it is so creepy for chanwoo.

“hyung~ hajima (don’t do that)” chanwoo run from bobby and bobby keep chasing chanwoo.

Everyone just laughing hard that morning. Hanbin also forget about what happened yesterday and laughing hard. Thanks to the member.

***

“oh annyeong” Hanbin greet someone after the lift open. Haneul look at Hanbin who is inside the lift with ikon’s members.

“it’s fine Haneul-ah~ they are my members. You can step in” Hanbin hold the lift button so the dor won’t close. “

Haneul step in slowly and stand beside Hanbin. “did you sleep well?” Hanbin ask Haneul because the lift becomes so quite after Haneul join them. “eung (yes). How about you? You have panda eyes. You didn’t sleep last night?” Haneul look at Hanbin’s face with worries. “ah…its..”

“hanbin sleep reaaaaally well. He even slept efore us last night” Bobby answer and cut Hanbin when he about to answer. Haneul surprise by the loud voice behind her and she make a move to get closer with hanbin. “you afraid of me too?” Bobby ask Haneul who is really surprised now. “hyung~ don’t do that suddently… she easy to get scared” Hanbin put his arm on Haneul and pull her to make she get closer with him. Other members are looking each others confuse. “ah.. aniyo~ I’m not afraid of you. Its just because I don’t realize that Bobby-ssi there and because I’m your fan and seeing you so close like this make me so surprise” Haneul take some steps that make her bot in Hnabin’s arm again. “I’m sorry” Haneul bow at Bobby. “anniyo~ gwaenchanna~ and you are my fan right? And I think you are younger than mw. Just call me oppa okay?” Bobby smiles. And the other members just make o shape with their month while Hanbin freeze to see that scene.

“ne… bobby oppa” Haneul smiles and the lift’s door open.

“so call me oppa too…” Jinhwan show him self in front of Haneul. After they step out from the lift.  Haneul just smiles and nod. “mee too… call me oppa too” Yunhyeong also want haneul to call him oppa. “ne… Jinhwan oppa… Yunhyeong oppa~” haneul smiles.

“whats your name? are you uri hanbin’s girl friend? (our hanbin’s gf?)” Bobby ask her suddenly.

“ah… my name is Park Haneul. And yes, I’m Hanbin’s girl friend” Haneul smiles.

Hanbin and other member are surprise with Haneul’s answer.

“really?” Junhoe ask because he is really surprised by it. Hanbin looks at Haneul with his fluttering heart. “ne.. I’m his Girl-friend. I’m his friend and I’m a girl” Haneul laugh to see their face. After hear that the members are sigh. “you really surprise me. I tought Hanbin have a girlfriend that he hide from us” Jinhwan still get some shock. “hahhhaaa mianhaeyo” Haneul smiles. “so you just friend with Hanbin right? So I still can make you fall to me more than becomes a fan right?” Bobby try to joke around again “mwo??!” Hanbin looks so surprised with bobby’s word. “why? You like her?” Bobby ask Hanbin. Hanbin doesn’t answer for a while. “mwoya~ I know her for long time ago… she doesn’t suit you hyung… why I should like her.. we just best friend.” Hanbin feel a sharp pain on his heart when saying that. He looks at Haneul. “hhahahahha yeah.. how can we date each other. I don’t want a boyfriend like Hanbin too” Haneul also open his mount and talk while actually she feel upset after heard Hanbin’s wordsbut she trying to hide it. At some point the situation becomes awkward.

“yah,, hyung because of you its awkward now” Donghyuk say it to Bobby. “well… haneul is pretty and she is my fan. I like it. Hehehhe” Bobby laugh innocently.

“oh… so if you Hanbin’s hyung friend we should call you noona right?” Chanwoo ask all of sudden. “hahhaha just you chanwoo… I born early 1997 so that makes junhoe and Donghyuk doesn’t need to call me noona” Haneul smiles at chanwoo.

“but I want to call you noona… Haneul noona…” donghyuk say that and show his aegyo.

“andwae! Its make me look old”

“hahahhaha ok ok! Haneul-ah!” everyone laughing and walk together.

“I will take bus from here” Haneul stop walking after they reach a bus stop.

“arrasseo~ we will go to our practice room” Hanbin smiles at Haneul.

“bye. Jalga~” Haneul smiles at Hanbin too.

“bye Haneul-ah~! Byeeee~” other members are saying goodbye at her and walk to their practice room.

Hanbin look Haneul from the last time before he go. Some scene from the past are playing on his brain… some memories that he doesn’t want to erase although some of them are painful memories. Some memories that he hope Haneul still have them with her too. Except for the bad memories, he want haneul to remember all of that.

***

hi guys~ I'm sorry from the late update. I know its very late... thats why I'm so sorry...

I have to finish some work too.. and I will be very bussy until november... but I will make sure to update. I cant promise.. but If I cen upadate more one chapter a day or a week.. I will uodate more than one. because this story is actually not finish yet... hehehhehe hope you enjoy.. and please leave some comments.. I will really appreciate it... your comments really give me streght to write. dont foeget to subscribe if you like my story and want to read it until the end.. thank you so much for reading this poor grammar's story.. I love you :*