The Wedding

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week has been passed by. And I get busy with my thesis again. I found Wendy  after lunch time, under the Ginko tree at the east of the cafeteria.

“Wendy-ya. Can you accompany me to meet my thesis supervisor at his house now?”

“Now? Mianhae Seulgi-ya. I had an appointment with my supervisor too 15mins later. After he finish with the class.”

I’m showing an invitation in red color  with metallic silver ribbon and written S-S initials there.

 “MWOYA??!!” She started to over reacting when se read it, like she always did. “You need to explain me the detail.”

Im covered up and told her to calm down.

“Who is he? Is he handsome? Do i know him?” Wendy whispered

Pshhhh. “I’ll talk to you later. I’m in a hurry. And please give these to Irene unnie, Joy, and Yeri.”

“Ne. Fighting!” She cheering me up

I smiled towards her before walked away.

“Ah Seulgi-ya.” Wendy pulling my hand.” There was a guy who looking for you an hour ago.

“Who?”

I don’t know. I’m never meet him before. Maybe our senior who had the same supervisor with you.”

“Okay, thank you for telling me.”

I’ve been waiting for almost three hours to meet my mentor because he had just returned from Busan. In our short meeting, he’s checking my works, fixes my mistakes and  explains what should I do. Then i left his home at 4p.m.           

I think it will rain. I saw a black cloud hung over my head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter