The Wedding

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks again I'll get married, married with someone I don’t know named Kim Suho. A son of my father’s classmate in High School, they’re promised to each other if they had a daughter and a son they would marry them. What the heck! That was oldschool.

I’ve been trying with million reasons to deny this marriage plan. Starts from I’m not ready to get married, I want to focus on my bachelor degree or at least wait until i’m finish with my thesis, and the most important, I don’t love him. But my father keep on his promise to Kim family to the part of them. And he want us to get married at the middle of the next month. And the middle of the next  month was two weeks  away.

And I’m sure that Suho had the same thought with me. Because when we’re met, he just gave me a cold handshook, told his name with the cold stare. A death glare to be exact. And after that, we are never meet again. A phone call, short message, or chat for saying hello, nothing at all.   He’s just damn so cold like an ice.

One thing that I knew. He’s approving  this marriage because he want to pursuing his master degree  in the US. His parents wouldn’t allow him to study abroad if he wasn’t married yet.  His mother doesn’t like a foreigner as her daughter-in law. Poor me, just married and my husband would leave me out.

Both of our family are busy to preparing all of our marriage stuff  such a wardrobe, wedding invitation,  food-beverages and so on. While I’m busy with my thesis,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter