The Wedding

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get ready, Suho already pick you up" Said my mother while pulling my hand.

"Eomma… what else? “

"Today you have to go to the bridal. Fitting  for your wedding dress. And choose your wedding rings"

"What?" I was shocked. "Oh Eomma why aren’t you  tell me yesterday, today I'm going to meet Wendy looking for our thesis material."  I said irritably.

"It could be later when you come back from the bridal."

"But Eomma ... this is Friday, The deadline is on Monday.”

"If  it's so, you can meet Wendy first and then  to the bridal." Said my Mother.

"Meet Wendy with him? Oh come on. Can I just go to the bridal tomorrow?."

"No. I’ve made an appointment with the designer. She’s going to Tokyo tomorrow.." She pulling my hand.

Oh my God. Unfortunately today I have to spend with  that statue again all day. What i've dreamed of last night.

Suho was reading newspapers on the front porch. I was stood in front  him of the irritation. Seeing me in front of him, he’s fold the newspapers and put in on the table.

"Are you Ready?" He asks with His "normal" expression.

Without answering the question I get into the car. Suho said goodbye at  my mother and went into the car and sat behind the wheel. And left out of my  front yard.

I was stood in front of a large mirror in the fitting room where I tried this wedding dress. I asked myself. Could I face this? Could i live and spend the rest of my life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter