The Wedding

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On our way to Wendy’s place we’re just quiet to each other. It took a long time for him to realized that I was sitting next to him with the foot.

"Where are your shoes?"

"I don't want to get married." I suddenly shouted. Suho was surpised.

"My life feels chaotic because of this marriage plan. My activity, my unfinished thesis are such a mess. I don't want to get married." My repeat.

Suho was just silent when he saw me cried like that. Seemed like he was shocked as well. Maybe he did not think that I would be  angry like this.

"And i have to keep in touch with the cold person like you. Just because i'm never complaining, so you think that i'm a rocks." I stared up towards Suho. I cried.

"Do you want to cancel the wedding?" He stares at me

I covered all over  my face with my hand, but these tears flowed from my eyes. Suho kept silent only to saw me like that.

Suddenly he stops the car.

“Do you know that i had sprained foots when I’m  trying to chasing you?”

"Ok ... you want this wedding to be cancelled?" Suho Asked. "If it's so, calm out your feelings first, then we talk later." He continued. He took a mineral water from the back seat and handed to me.

But I just stay quiet. As I continued to cry. Then too silent.  Suho, Maybe he confused what to do to after see me crying. I shrink any remaining tears. I couldn’t think clearly.

"Take me home." I said.

"Alright. But y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter