/04

Will It Be The Same Summer?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry guys.I've been busy with studying and lost motivation to write.

 

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love

 

The next morning, Saejn  woke up because of the sunlight peeking through her translucent curtain. Saejin walked to her bathroom and wash up. Taking her time to dress up and applied her BB cream. She was just a girl that simply care about her appearance. Looking at her looks once again before she left the room to the dining table downstairs. Breakfast with the whole family has always been a good. The Hwangs family happily chatting with each other with Mr. Hwang that always throwing jokes. “Ah, Saejin-ah.. Have you pack your clothes and important things you want to bring tomorrow?” Her mother asked. Saejin looked up at her mother with wide eyes. Actually, she was not going to pack her things until later. “Uh.. maybe later tonight. I’ve plans with Sumin this morning until later. Can I go out mom? Dad? I promised I will pack up my things after that,” Saejin said with her pleading eyes.

 

“Of course you can, my dear. Just come back home before 7. That’s your curfew,” Her father said sternly but smiled afterwards. Saejin grinned after hearing the approval of her father. Saejin glanced at her mother for permission with her pleading eyes again. “Yeah, yeah. You can go. Stop with the puppy eyes my daughter. I’m spoiling my own daughter,” Mrs. Hwang rolled her eyes in a playful manner. The whole house was filled with laughter after that.

 

...

 

Saejin changed her outfit into a dress and applied a thin layer of makeup on her face. She looked at her wrist watch.

11.30 am

Sumin should be here by right now. Saejin thought. Sumin offered to pick Saejin up at her house. She sighed before taking the her phone from her sling bag. Before even she tapped on the call button the house's bell rang. "oh, she's here," she beamed happily and look at the big mirror once again then satisfied with the looks.

 

 

Saejin ran the stairs and went out of the house excitedly. "Oh, I forgot," she ran back to the house and found her mother at the ving room watching television. "Mom, Sumin is here. I'm going,okay," She told her and pecked her both of cheek before running out again without hearing her mother's reply. Mrs. Hwang just chuckled at her daughter's behavior. "Aigoo, that girl when she's excited," she smiled.

 

...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter