/03

Will It Be The Same Summer?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I am sorry for the slow update. But I think you guys need to read the previous chapters first :) I bet you guys didn't remember what happened ^^

 

 

 

All I have to do right now is waiting..just let the moment bring us together

 

 

"Saejin," Sehun called her making her looked up at him. "Can we drop the honorifics and talked comfortably to each other? I just feel tha-" "Oh, yeah. That's a good idea i think. We really need to stop the honorifics between us, " Saejin cut him off and nodded at him. "Okay then! From now on you need to call me hun, " He beamed. Oh no, what are you? 10? Saejin thought. "Uh,I mean not that comfortable..we just met. I'll just call you Sehun for now,okay?" 

 

"Alright then," he said after sipping his bubble tea. Am i going overboard just now? asking her to call me hun. Sehun thought and looked down the table. Saejin saw the look on his face and she noticed that Sehun was blaming himself for asking her that. Saejin just thought that they should take things slowly. "Sehun-ah, I just want to ask..why did you transfer here before summer break is starting? Since you just transfered yesterday and yet it's the last day of school before summer break, " Saejin asked to distract him from his thought. He stared at her with awed. Why s he staring at me like that? Okay, looks like i overtalked just now. Saejin talked to herself. "Hmm. Since the age of 11, my parents insisted me to study abroad, So yeah. I live in London with my sister there. I came back here because they wanted me to. You know it's been 6 years I haven't come back here in korea, " he explained. 

"So, I think you are really good with english language? You live there for 6 years so I bet you're really good on it," Saejin assumed. "Nah, not really," Sehun denied. 

They talked more about themselves for almost an hour in the café. They didn't realised the clock strike to 10.35 am already. "Saejin, let's get out from here. We have talked a lot anyway, " Sehun talked to her with a chuckled. "You're right. Let's go, " They walked out of the café and walked along the street while continuing their chat earlier. Suddenly,Saejin's phone rang. "oh! It's my mom. Can you wait here? I forgot to tell my parents that I went out this morning, " "Go on," he said to her with a nod. 

Sehun saw a bench not far from him and decided to wait for Saejin there. After a few minutes she came back and sat beside him. "Are your parents okay with you going out?" He asked immediately. "It's okay now. My mom just freaked out that I am not at home. I just forgot to tell my mom..You know,I am the only daughter they have," Saejin expained. "I see," Sehun nodded his head. "They must have been worried over you. Then, I will take the resposibilities to take of you for today. Ah no,for where ever and whenever you're with me," He smile bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter