/01

Will It Be The Same Summer?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

To love for the sake of being loved is human,but to love for the sake of loving is angelic

 

 

"Saejin dear,wake up," My mom said as she carressed my hair."Are you not going to school?This is your last day of school before summer break dear," I groaned as I sat up straight to look at my mom."Take a shower and go downstairs okay?" She smiled as she went out of my room.My mom know how much I hate to talk in the morning the moment I woke up but it's just in the morning so she didn't talk much.It's always like this actually.

I opened my bathroom and took a shower afterwards.I looked at my self reflection again at the mirror after I put on my outfit since my school didn't really asked the student to wear school's uniform on the last day before summer break.

 

(So I decided to wear this)

 

"Good morning Saejin," I said to myself.I said that every morning for self encouragement.I know how silly it is..hahha.I went downstairs and not to forget my backpack too as I sat down at the dining chair."Good morning mom and dad!" I beamed as I kissed both of their cheeks."Morning dear.Owh!Why are you getting beautiful everyday dear?I can't believe that my daughter is this big already," My dad said.I just chuckled and smile." Of coures she's beautiful,honey.She got that from me remember?" My mom said as she laughed after.We laughed together afterwards.I am so happy that I have this kind of family.

 

○○○

 

School and home is not the same.Home is like my happiness but when it comes to school it's like a hell not because i didn't do well with school's work.NO.But because there's someone that I want to avoid.

I opened my locker and took out my books before going to the class."Saejin!" A familiar voice called from behind so I looked around to find my bestfriend smiling at me and closing my locker at the same time."Morning Eunmi!" I muttered.She gasped for air after running before coming to me."Saejin,did..*gasped* you *gasped*hea-"  "Calm down will you?I can't get it" I cut her off as I patted her shoulder.She took a long breath and said, "Okay,I am fine now.So,Saejin did you hear about this new hot student in our school?The girls in my class said he's gorgeous!OMG!What I am going to do!?I will be dead~" She cupped her face and squels after.I chuckled at her.

"And why are you telling me this,Eunmi?Even if he's gorgeous he won't noticed me,right?" I gave her a smile."Saejin,what are you talking about!?You are beautiful,pretty and kind!Don't you think he will noticed you the moment his eyes met yours?Annndd~I am telling you this is because-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter