/02

Will It Be The Same Summer?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the previous chapter..On the last paragraph I wrote Saera instead of Saejin If you guys noticed before >.< It's really..you know since Saera is me..hahha but I already changed it so enjoy~

 

 

If you want to be loved,be lovable

 

Saejin decided to just walked to her house since she want to figure out her thoughts.She walked out of the school with her head hanging low.Saejin stepped out of the school's gate and let her legs lead the way.After awhile of thinking,she stopped from her walk and looked up the sky.*what did I do to deserve all of this?* She didn't realised that she took the wrong side.Looking at her surrounding with confusion."Wh-where am..I?where is this?I should have take the bus earlier.This is not the path to my house," she talked out softly to herself.

She looked around already for 30 minutes but to her dismay couldn't find her way."What should I do now?" She took out her phone to call her father but the phone is off.Frowning to herself.She sat at the bench near the store she found.She didn't go further because the thought of getting lost.Slumping her shoulders with a big sighed can be heard as the minute pass.*please..I need to go home* she mumbled as she closed her eyes.She stayed like that for minutes."Hey..what are you doing here alone?" She felt someone tapped her shoulder.

 Saejin looked up to see who it was.*Eh?what he's doing here?* she thought.She stared blankly at him."Hey,are you okay?I asked what are you doing here?Looked like you..lost," he continued."I'm sorry.I can't find the way to my house.I don't know how I get here either,"she talked softly but loud enough for him to hear."What are you doing here then Sehun?" She asked."I live around this area.Come on,I will walk you to your house," he smile and took her hand to help her stand up.*what's with the sudden skinship?* she creased her eyebrows."Uh.Let's..go?It's getting darker already," He rubbed his nape."Owh,yeah.Let's go then," she smiled.They walked side by side not that closed since it'd be awkward between the two of them them."where do you live?We can't proceed if I don't know where you live," he chuckled."Owh yeah.I totally forgot about that," she took out her ID card and gave it to him.He took a look at it and said,"So this is where you live," he spoke. "You know where it is?" she asked."Yeah..kinda since there is someone I know live there," he toldher.Saejin just nodded at his statement.

○○○

"Hmm..so this is it.Thank you for walking me home.I don't know what will happened if you're not there," Saejin said in a low voice."Nah.It's okay,how about we go out tomorrow since it's starting summer break?I mean you owe me though since I walked you home and.." he said while smiling."And?" Saejin asked him to continue."And since you're going to be my seatmate from now on it's better to know each other more right.I bet we're going to do alot of school works together that now we're seatmate?And since it's summer break I didn't have any friends yet but you..for now.I mean friends in class," "Not a bad idea.Tomorrow right?okay," Saejin agreed."This is my phone number.Just tell me the details okay," she beamed."Owh yeah,sure.See you tomorrow then.You should get inside.Your family must have been worried about you.Good night!" Sehun replied."You too.Good night," Saejin told him but before she turned the doorknob Sehun called her,"Saejin,I am sure this is yours.You dropped this before you went out for lunch," she stared blankly at his palm with a necklace on it.She took it before saying 'thank you' at him and went inside her house.Sehun turned his back and walked away.

○○○

After showering,Saejin was lying on her bed,staring at the necklace."what should I do with you?" She mumbled at the necklace.She carressed the necklace softly.

Flashback

They walked side by side with a smile on their faces.Holding their hands tightly like they won't let each other go."Why are you smiling like that?You looked like an idiot right now you know," She giggled at him."Why can't I?Am I forbidden to do that,hmm?" He asked."And~you're in love with this idiot if you noticed," he leaned in closer to her face.Her eyes widen at the closeness and pushed him immediately."What are you doing?!This is public place do you know that?" She whispered loudly at him."What?You mean you want to go somewhere private?" He smirked to piss her off."Whatever.I am going," she said and walked away from him."Wait for me!" She ignored the call from him and walked faster as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter