Kicked out

Will I able to love you?

 

Hyukjae POV

I pull out my keys as I unlock the door to our apartment.

I guess this is our apartment now since I’ve been living her for 3 years already.

“I am home,” I called out just like what I normally do when I get back.

I balanced myself against the wall at the hallway as I carelessly removing my shoes while I notice the presence of a pair of female stilettos.

Who’s here?

However, I was immediately taken aback right after I step foot into the apartment which I widened my eyes in disbelief.

What is he doing?

I couldn’t believe what I saw right in front my eyes.

Hae, he is kissing a girl.

He…

There’s a girl straddling on top of him and they are kissing.

I felt a pang of hurt hit me all over.

What is he doing?

Why is he kissing a girl?

Why is that girl ..here?

“Hae, what are you doing?” was what I manage to spoke out to interrupt them.

What are they doing?

I stare at the pair as I saw then broke apart upon I spoke.

Hae glance at me before a smirk plastered on his lips.

“Kissing of course,” he smirks back at me.

Did he just…confirm it?

I don’t know what’s happening to me but I feel anger boil in my body.

Before I’ve even registered what I am doing, I had already lurch forward and dragged her away from Hae.

Immediately right after that, I saw Hae lunge his hand and grab hold of her wrist.

Wha-

“Get your hands off my girl!” he exclaimed as he got up, pulling the girl beside him making me stunned.

H-he said….my girl???

She is h-his…girlfriend?

 “Y-Your girl?” I asked unable to believe what he had said just now.

I couldn’t exactly reason what I feel now after he said that she is his girl.

I don’t know why but I felt betrayed that he claimed the girl as his.

“Yes, and you are interrupting us,” he spat out at me which I felt that my heart was being stabbed.

I thought you love me.

I thought you love me as your lover.

“B-But you…you are in love with me!” I exclaimed.

I can’t believe it.

“Not anymore, Hyukjae, not anymore,”

Not…anymore?

I couldn’t really reasoned everything I feel right now.

I feel anger.

Betrayal.

Hurt.

I glance at Hae who was still holding her wrist.

I feel… jealous.

I wasn’t able to think properly as I lunged to him, shaking his shoulders while pushing away the girl.

“Why Hae, why? Why don’t you love me anymore?”

Hae, I know you love me, you even seek for death when you know I am going to married.

But luckily I am able to stop you from death.

But why?

Why are you saying that you don’t love me now?

Why did you get a girlfriend of your own when I’ve asked you to wait for me?

“YOU ASK ME WHY? YOU ASK ME WHY?! I am fed up Hyukjae! I am fed up that you are not going to love me! Three years Hyukjae! I’ve been waiting for three years! But what did you give me? A cold shoulder! I thought we were going to work out, but I guess I was wrong, you will never love me and guess what, I decided to move on, to leave you, and thanks to you, I’ve found her,”

H-Hae….I..

That’s not true.

That’s not even true.

I never wanted to give you a cold shoulder.

I had never wanted…

“Hae, Donghae, you are not thinking, you are…”

No, please tell me…please let me explain myself.

I never wanted this.

I really wanted to return your love, I really do…

“Stop, I don’t want to hear any from you, I am fed up with you, as a matter of fact, I hate you, I hate you because you play on my feelings, you give me hopes which you are not going to return it, I hate you!”

He..hates me?

But I never play with his feelings.

I never does.

You are important to me and I will never play on your feelings.

“Donghae ah, I did not play…”

“Yes you did! And you know what? Just freaking get back with your Gina and stop pestering me! And by the way, why don’t you just get your things and get out of my house, I’ll be more thrilled for you to leave me alone!”

I widened my eyes in horror.

Did he just…kicked me out?

No, Hae please no.

Just give me a bit more time.

“Donghae …I…”

“Hae oppa,” the girl pouts which I frown in disgust.

I glance at Hae which he smiles at her.

“Come, let’s go to your room, I want to see Hae oppa’s muscular chest,” the girl smiles and presses her lips on his neck.

My brain can’t even function well already as I already saw Hae smiled at her.

“Sure baby,” he cooed back as he gives me a glare before leaving with the girl.

I watched them walk away as my eyes couldn’t tear away from them.

Hae, is this the end of us?

~~

I packed up my things feeling anger, depressed and hopeless.

I still can’t believe that Hae had stopped loving me.

No, I refuse to believe it.

He loves me so much.

He loves me that much that he can’t even bear to see me getting married.

But now he is kicking me out by saying that he loves that girl?

~~

I grabbed my things as I walked past his room wanted to at least saying a goodbye to him.

I grab the door knob and was about to turn when I heard noises.

“Uhhh…Hae…harder…” comes a female’s voice.

And right after that I heard another voice.

“Ahhh…baby, you are so tight,”

H-Hae?

I release the doorknob immediately realising what is happening inside.

I clutched my shirt with my grip.

Why do I feel something tugging hard in my heart?

Why do I feel my heart being pierced?

I glance at the door as I felt a drop of tear fell out of my eyes.

Hae, is this what are you seeking?

Your happiness?

If it is, I am glad that you have found happiness with her.

If it is, I am willing to leave for your happiness.

I took my bag as I wipe off my tear.

“Goodbye Hae, I hope she will give you the happiness I am not able to give you during these three years, I am sorry,”

~~

I push past the crowd as I dropped myself onto one of the stools.

“May I help you sir?” asked one of the bartenders as I shakily showed them my forefinger that I want another shot.

“Right up for you sir,” called out the bartender as I sat there hazily.

Well, I don’t know what am I feeling but I am sure I need alcohol to make it better.

I had nowhere else to go after I left Hae’s apartment.

I could have gone back to my parents house but ever since I had back off from my wedding I had never wanted to step foot back since they are mad at me for giving up from my own wedding.

“Here’s your order, sir,” said the bartender as he laid another glass for me which I drank up oneshot.

Hell, why is my heart so painful?

I should be glad that I can ignore the confusing feelings I had been gone through.

He is happy now, and I should be happy for him too because he had found his happiness.

But why I don’t feel any happiness.

“Hey hottie, are you alone? Want some fun? Two can play a game,” a girl spoke trailing her hands on my chest.

“Go someone else, I am not interested here,” I whispered lowly.

“Ooh, someone’s being dumped huh? Interesting,”

Dumped?

“Maybe you need someone like me to calm your poor little heart,” she say before crashing her lips onto mine.

What the !!

I pushed her away immediately making her fell onto the floor as I glare at her.

“I say get the off!” I exclaimed, slamming some cash onto the counter and stormed out of the bar.

ing woman!

I strolled aimlessly around with my bag slinging on my shoulder.

Somehow that girl’s word continues lingered in my mind.

Someone’s being dumped.

Am I…being dumped?

End of POV

 

 

 

I know the part where they quarrel is a bit confusing...but I cant help because Hyukkie is confused..and author here..she is confused about Hyukkie's feelings too...^^