Watching over him

Will I able to love you?

 

Hyukjae POV

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae!” exclaimed my boss across the table as I snapped out of my thoughts and glance around seeing my colleagues staring at me.

“Y-Yes, Mr Kim,” I stood up rubbing the back of my head not knowing what to do.

“Could you tell us what’s the ratio?” asked the boss with a not so amusing face.

Err ratio?

I fumble along the papers in front of me.

Where is the ratio?

I remembered I have it somewhere.

Aha!

Gotcha!

“It’s 3.6,” I read out while clearly not using my brains at all.

“PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” comes a roar of laughter from my colleagues making me confused.

Am I using the right ratio?

I glance up to see my boss with him already giving me a not so amusing expression.

Uh oh!

“Lee Hyukjae, this is the fourth time in the meeting today that I caught you spacing out and giving me rubbish, I am not here to waste my time listening to all the rubbish you give me and clearly I am not impressed that you have just spaced out in an important monthly meeting,”

I lowered my head down upon his criticisms.

Damn.

 “I do not hire a general manager who spaced out in an important meeting and I hope that you are clear that I hate people messing around, Ms Park tell him where are we now!” he bellowed making me lowered my head even more.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

~~

I slammed the door of my office close as I stormed to my chair slamming down the file on my table and slump my body onto the chair.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why can’t I just forget about him?!

It’s not like we are in love or something!

But why can’t I just acknowledge that he doesn’t want me in his life??!

That he has a girlfriend already.

And he no longer loves me already???

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Stupid Donghae!

Why can’t you wait a bit?

Stupid Hyukjae!!

Why can’t you just fall in love with him?

It’s easy to fall in love than hating a person.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is getting me nowhere!

I am still thinking about him.

Everything!

Just then I heard someone knocking the door.

“Come in,” I called out as the door open revealing two of my colleagues.

“Hey, Hyukjae, do you want to get some lunch with us? Its lunch time already,” smiles the girls.

Eh?

I glance at my watch which shows its already 12 noon.

Ah, its lunch time already.

I rub my stomach.

Thinking about Donghae just makes me hungry since it requires more than just thinking.

It requires my feelings and rationality.

 “Nah, go ahead, I have something to do,” I say as they nods.

“Okay, see ya Hyukjae,” calls out the girls as they left.

Well, I don’t feel like going with them since most of the time they will be talking about girls stuffs or sometimes if there are guys around, they will be talking about their respective partners which I don’t even have a partner myself, technically unless I confess to Hae which I don’t even know my feelings.

Hmm….but then, its lunch time already.

I bet the café he works in must be packed now.

Hmm…I wonder is he having his meals properly.

~~

I glance around while turning my wheel as I found a parking spot not far from the café which he works.

I don’t know why I am doing this but I just feel like doing so.

I park my car as I turn off the engine.

I sat in the car as I glance to the café where he works.

It’s been a day I did not see him and I am already missing him.

Well, I had gotten a hotel room to stay since I have nowhere to go and I can’t possibly get a house of my own in such short time.

I glance into the café which I could say I am lucky that I found this spot that I can see him clearly through the glass windows of the café.

There I see the person which kicked me out of his house.

The person who I worried so much smiling at his customers.

How’d I wished to have him smiling to me again.

How’d I wished to have him talking to me again.

How’d I wished to have him by my side again.

I glance at the person smiling while greeting his customers.

Donghae ah, are you happy?

Are you happy with her?

Are you blessed with her?

Am I still your friend?

Am I still your best friend?

Who am I to you?

Who you are to me?

Are you my friend?

Are you my best friend?

Are you my lover?

I don’t know why but the last word pierce my heart as a drop of tear slowly fall from my eye.

Gosh, Donghae, what have you done to me?

Why am I crying when you don’t want me in your life?

End of POV

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update!!! ^^...I am quite busy...is it okay for this story to be a monthly update story? ^^ let me know~