~ Chapter 3 ~

Fate... is it really love?

Now, this is Kai's POV from the same day he met Taemin. Nothing too special but it'll give you his POV as well and why he knew Taemin...

Hope this isn't getting boring... enjoy!


~ Kai ~

 

I was in class a little too early for me to introduce myself i guess...

In america, our schools normally start a little later but my parents were always early bloomers so I always woke up early as well..

I was the first one in my class in the morning and some people were staring at me...

Some good, some bad

Normal...

Kyungsoo also came with me today as we are now transfers in a new country..

Our parents decided to bring us back to their hometown and we all should know I didn't agree...

We could've just visited but no, they had to send us packing and sent us flying to Korea...

We know Korean beccause all our lives our parents would speak Korean in the house and english outside the house. It was their plan to teach us their native language..

I have slightly broken Korean but I fixed it up a little coming into school, I don't want people to go thinking that i'm bad at Korean when my parents are Korean themselves and speak it..

What an embarrassment that'll be..

Kyungsoo is my boyfriend and childhood friend, it's been four years since we first dated and these 4 years have been us in Heaven, sure some mini fights but other than that we can't stay mad at eachother.

Kyungsoo turned out to be in a different class than me as he is slightly older than me by 1 year.

I go in my classroom and see how different this class looks than our classroom in America.

The teacher guides me to my seat and tells me all the classroom names.

'Alright, now you don't have to just sit there, you can get up and walk around a little until 9:30 your classmates should be coming in the class around that time, the bell will ring if you don't know it's 9:30, ok?'

'ok'

I memorized the names and the name that caught my eye was, Taemin.

I really don't know why but it sounded nice to me and since there were pictures above the names, he looked so pale and had some blondish purple dip dyed hair. He looked cool and reserved. 

OH! I remember! I saw him a few days ago with some girls following him saying ' Taemin oppa!' But I never saw his face...

Everyone came inside the class except for Taemin.

I introduced myself and some girls screamed taking pictures while the boys were just staring me down.

I got back into my seat and class started, I start writing quick notes.

As I hear the door open, I look and see Taemin.

He looks like a doll and is it possible for a guy to look like that?

I see him take off his jacket and put on a ring.

The ring was beautiful as well...

I feel like i'm cheating on Kyungsoo looking at him, like it's a crime.

I wonder, if i can get to know him during lunch time.

It's finally lunchtime as I asked him if he wanted to go eat lunch with me and he said sure.

I see him talking to this guy, is he his boyfriend? They look like a star couple.. Taemin walks back with the guy as he reaches into his desk and gets his scedule out and hands it to him.

The guy asks who I am and Taemin introduces me to him and Minho greets me back and leaves saying he'll back when 'they' get the scedules situated.

He must be in some group or something...

We go to the rooftop and since I didn't know what to say, I asked if he was dating anyone..

And apparently he isn't dating Minho but dated two girls back then. i'm surprised he wasn't dating anyone. Then he asks me and I tell him about Kyungsoo and he just sips on some Tomato juice, yuk.

Tomatos are disgusting to me but i can sorta deal with it.

I hand him my sandwich because he should be eating something else...

We joke around and he ends up spilling the juice on himself..

We go to the washroom and then play around.

He ends up tripping and falling and I sorta catch him a little by instinct since Kyungsoo is so clumsy.

The door opens to my surprise and Taemin jumps up and I jump up as well too see my boyfriend... Kyungsoo...

I run after him leaving Taemin dazed and confused.

I stop him. 

'Why are you in their with another boy and why was he shirtless and why were hands on his waist?!'

'Babe, i'm telling you, He spilt some juice on his shirt and we went to clean the shirt and just when i was getting his shirt we joked around and he slipped and fell on me and since you are clumsy I always catch people by instinct. and I just met him and you should know that!'

He gives me a hug.

'i'm sorry, i was caught in the moment and just didn't know what to say when I saw him on you'

See, we can't stay mad for long. I love him, I would never go behind  his back with another guy or girl. He's mine.

We go back to our class after we cuddled for a little while.

I see Taemin smile at me and whispers, 'I'm guessing you got along again huh?'

And i whisper back, 'Yup'

'Hey, later on can you tell him that I said sorry?'

'Sure'

Just then, someone comes into the class andlooks at the teacher then leaves.

'Taemin you can go' the teacher says.

'Alrightie'

I wonder what was that just now?


Hey guys! I finally am back with thisover 4,000 character over 900 words chapter! 

I got a little ahead but it had to be a little different. so yeah.

BYE!~