~ Chapter 12 ~

Fate... is it really love?

I'M BACKKK!!

 

HELLO MY Y BIGGIE MACS!! how i have longed for you guys! I found out how to put my gifs back on since i got a Mac recently and didn't know how to function this laptop. I was reading fanfics and then realized i haven't updated my story and was shocked! I am back with a relativly short chapter I'm sorry!  Hope you enjoy Salute~! ^^


Kai's POV ~

I have come to conclusion...

I like Taemin...

I don't understand...

for YEARS i've loved kyungsoo and before we dated, I loved him before he even knew me and died for him to notice me!

Now we moved and i've met someone that makes me feel like i'm on cloud 9 24/7!

I really feel like my love for Kyungsoo wasn't as true and us moving showed me that he really wasn't the love of my life...

Kyungsoo has been acting weird lately 

and know exactly what's he's trying to do...

He's trying to change this 'relationship' with Taemin and he's trying to get me from talking to him as much..

It all started after our day out and he picked me up early...

He's been trying to get extra close to me and trying to be all lovey-dovey when he wasn't like that before which makes me think maybe he wants to build our relationship but maybe he really doesn't and he wants it to stay the same except with the spending a lot of time with Taemin like i used to...

I need to find out what Kyungsoo is really thinking..

Just as soon as i came from my thoughts I heard the door open and heard kyungsoo..

Speak of the Devil..

"Hey! how was your day with... Taemin!"

"It was good"

"Well, you came awfully early so i didn't want to know anything happened"

"Nothing happened he just had things to do and was in a hurry"

"oh....   OK well i'll just take a bath... you can follow if you want"

I grabbed his wrist and turned him arounf to face me.

"W-Wha-"

"Why have you been extra lovey-dovey and extra i-stay-at-home a lot? Wern't you the complete opposite? You would be lovey-dovey but was too shy to be all that extra and you never stayed at home, you found a way to get out anywhere while i was gone or even if i was still at the house.. I don't know if this is for the friendship with Taemin but i'd like some answers"

"Alright, I can't hold this in for long! Its true i've been acting really extra weird lately but that's becuase of Taemin taking away most of the time i never get with you! Minho and I have set a plan to be lovey-dovey with you and to stay at home often to welcome you and make you feel at home and loved.. I mean, i have to get some sort of time with you and getting to stay at home and see you for the slightest bit, makes me feel better! I'm just jealous of all the attention Taemin is getting from you and not me ok?!"

I have never thought about it... i have spent too much time with Taemin but i can't seem to leave him...

"I know you can't leave him because you've grown a liking towards Taemin and now you're liking him more than you me, am i wrong?"

"..."

"See... I knew you would start to like Taemin because he seemed exactly your type of guy and i realized it was over for me..."

"Look.-

"Don't. No more excuses, if you like him, then like him, but don't think i approve of it..."

"Bu-"

"Didn't i say... *sighs* go on find Taemin he's somewhere downtown"

He read my mind i was gonna find Taemin and confess to im i honestly felt so bad about the issue with Kyungsoo and I and so as i was running since downtown wasn't so far, I was running with tears falling down my face feeling heartbroken but i knew what was right.

I spotted Taemin at an Ice cream shop and wiped my tears away and came in..

"Oh! Taemin?"

I tried to act like i didn't know he was there before he thinks i'm some creep.

 

Taemin's POV~

I knew seeing wasn't a coincedence he looked like he knew exactly where i was and ran here just to see me..

But i went along with his act...

"OH! Kai..."

"Well, what a coincidence!"

"Yea!"

"So, what brings you here?"

"Same goes for you"

"Well, I was taking a walk and saw-"

"Quit with the excuses, i saw you running searching for me"

"*sighs* you caught me"

"What really brings you here?"

"I came to tell you something in private"

He grabbed my wrist and started backing out of the place

He wasn't paying attention and tripped on his foot and fell down

I picked him up and touched his cheeks to make sure he didn't scar anything..

"Are you ok-"

Kai's POV~

"I like you"

"It just kinda came out..." oh why did i say that!

"i-i- i like you too"

"I guess it sorta came out too" Taemin smiled and said.


Well, It was bout time to get this show on a road so yea, hope you guys enjoyed that i actually updated for you guys! ^^ No one read my last chapter soo i'm assuming everyone doesn't like my stories anymore like they used to soo, gotta hurry with this one. ^^ Bai Bai~