~ chapter 1 ~

Fate... is it really love?

Taemin ~

 

 

'My name is Kai and you must me Taemin right?'

I honestly couldn't believe who was in front of me...

i'm so hungry becuase I haven't even had my daily dose of tomato juice.

*sigh* i can't wait till lunch...

This Kai looked like a big pack of tomato juice and if that wasn't enough the sweetness came right back...

This ring should work but when i'm hungry it's like the ring deactivates and i'm left to survive some type of way and luckly it was a rainy day because I wouldn't be by the window. 

Just when i'm totally in my thoughts i get snapped out of it...

'umm... hello... Taemin are you ok?'

I snapped out of it by getting up and slaming the desk... aish... why do I always do this...

My eyes turned bright red and I just knew it but I made sure I turned away from Kai's sight because I knew if he saw me he'd start screaming and you know the usual of how everyone reacts to vampires...

'huh?! oh...'

' well i'm guessing your Taemin... nice to meet you! I heard a lot about you sorry to startle you but would you mind have lunch with me?'

I forgot about lunch... and I was just talking about how I couldn't wait till lunch... 

'oh yeah! i forgot about lunch.... ummm... let me see... if i coul-'

'TAEMIN!' 

I got cut off by Minho who ran into my class probably for lunch or meet with my group... SHINee.. there like family to me

And I also forgot to say that they know i'm a vampire too but the only twist... there vampires too... were all the top payers and honor students of the school so we created this group and all knew we were vampires except for Minho but then we soon turned him into one... because we would've ended up killing him anyways...

'Sorry Kai one second'

'oh, ok'

'what do you want?'

'nothing but SHINee needs your scedule so we can find out how to work around it'

'let me get it follow me'

I go through my desk... nothing much but books and paper and pencils and pens..

I look in my folder... 'ah, here'

'thanks, and who's this person? I haven't seen him before'

'oh, i'm Kai , Kim Jongin, and I just transferred here, nice to meet you, and you are..?'

'i'm Choi Minho, I figured you were new, and nice to meet you too.Alright we'll come back when we get it all done with. okay?'

'okay. bye'

'bye!'

'okay, now where do you want to go?'

'the rooftop.'

'that's great, let me get my lunch and we can go'

'We then make it to the rooftop..

'umm, are you dating anyone?'

'nope, are you?'

'yeah.. I thought since you were so popular with girls you'd have a girlfriend..'

'Well, i'm not really fond of girls since I dated Sulli and Krystal before. Long story short it wasn't the best idea to date them knowing they were best friends... and who are you dating?'

It was honestly weird anyone would go asking me about dating.. For a second I thought he was trying to ask me out but I knew it was too good to be true he's quite handsome to me and has a nice body porportion but I would reject him because I just met the guy I don't know what he's capable of...

'Kyungsoo, he's very dear to me, all these years, well, 4 years, we've been friends since we were young then I fell for him and asked him out... it was like firworks sparked up when he said yes.'

'hmmmm... sounds marvelous hope you have many more years to go'

I sip on my Tomato juice

'And is that all your eating or drinking?'

'Yeah... why...?'

' Here, my sandwich you can have it, I can't let you off without eating anything'

'How sweet..'

'Sweet is my nickname'

Just when he said that I just had to laugh and spill it on my shirt...

'Ah shi-!'

'Oh.. i'm so sorry, I can clean your shirt for you'

' don't need to be sorry, and no, i'll do it myself'

' Let's go to the wash room i'll get a spare shirt for you there then'

' Alright'

WE go to the wash room

'So why do you drink that alll the time?'

'It just taste good'

'Tomatos taste good? yuck!'

'Don't be such a baby'

'bo-ho wahh!'

'YAH!'

While i'm chasing him while he's teasing me the door opens.. and end up falling on him... why am i so clumsy?

'Kai?'

We look up.

'Kyungsoo?'

Kyungsoo...? ah! his boyfriend...

I automatically got up but I forgot my shirt was off at the time and when i fell on him he sorta caught me by my waist...

'What are you doing?'

'Wait, baby... come here!'

Kyungsoo runs out..

There it goes again... I have another hater now...


Hey guys! i'm back with a chapter and i'm proud to say i'm done and it's early today! yass I finally update at an early time! 

Anyways, Kyungsoo saw something he "shouldn't have" and so he ran away..

We'll have to see what happens next.

I know this probablt isn't good writing but I tried my best to make this story go a little slowly so yeah.

Hope you enjoy BYE!~