Chapter Four

We Destroy Ourselves

CHAPTER FOUR

“C’mon, is that all you got, Park Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo smirked, eyeing the giant in front of him with smugness.

 

Fire lit up in Chanyeol’s closed fists. He threw Kyungsoo a lottery-winning smile before smashing his hands into the cracked ground. Fire burst out of the earth heading towards a calm Kyungsoo.

 

Just a away from being scorched by the flames, Kyungsoo flicks his right wrist and suddenly the ground beneath him shoot up into the clouds. Chanyeol laughs as he admires the earthy column stretching towards the sky. Using his hands, he sends the flames spiraling up the column and lets out a satisfied sigh when he hears Kyungsoo cry out in pain.

 

With a quick motion of his hands, the flames disperse into thin air. The column crumbles and falls to the ground, causing dust clouds to surround Chanyeol. Coughing, he makes his way through the remains, searching for his friend.

 

He finds him laying on his back, staring at the endless blue and white above.

 

Chanyeol joins him, stretching his long legs out as he lays on the dirt.

 

“I’m going to beat you next time.”

 

“You wish.”

 

“I was just playing around, letting you have a little fun.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yeah. I could easily beat your up.”

 

“Well, thank you for leaving my unbeaten.”

    

    Kyungsoo broke his staring contest with the sky to glare at the grinning giant next to him.

 

    “I’m going back inside. Don’t follow me.” The short Earth Controller stood with a grunt and stomped back towards the brick building standing out like a sore thumb in the middle of the forest.

 

    “Hey Kyungsoo, where’s Chan-” Minseok was cut off as Kyungsoo pushed him out of the way. When Minseok regained his balance, he shot a glare at Kyungsoo’s retreating back. Turning back around, he noticed Chanyeol walking towards him, a triumphant grin planted on his face.

 

    “I’m guessing you won?” Minseok smiled at the younger as Chanyeol draped an arm around his hyung’s shoulder.

 

    “When have I lost?” Chanyeol replied and they made their way towards Sekang High School’s entrance.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DAYUM I HAVEN’T UPDATED FOR SO LONG IM SO SORRY. I’m a sophmore now and it’s finally winter break! So I’ve decided to try and update this story even though I kinda forgot my original plot OTL I apologize if the story seems all over the place after this ;-;

 

But yeah, with this chapter the character introductions are finished~~~~~~

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^