First Letter

Letters from a Liar

The boys and I finally got back to our dorm and groaned as we stripped out of our suits and took turns to shower. Once we finished we made some ramen and ate it deliciously as we watched TV. The door to our dorm opened and in came our manager, in his hands he held a box filled with letters and presents from fans. "Here you guys go, don't stay up too late going through them, you guys have schedules early tomorrow," He said as he dropped the box in front of us and headed into the kitchen. Yunho sat in front of the box and opened it, pulling the letters first and and organized them, separating them by who the letters were specifically written too and then handed them to us. There were three letters with no specific names written on them so we decided to open those up first. 

The first two letters were pretty normal letters. Just the usual "Oppa I love you! One day I want to marry you!" It was cute. 

Then the third one Yunho furrowed his brows and handed it to me, "Yoochun-ah this one is in English, can you read it and translate it to us?" I nodded and took the letter and read it.

 

Dear DBSK,

Well more like dear paper. I don't expect you guys to be reading this since I'm assuming you guys receive thousands of letters. You will probably either throw this out or forget about it completely.

Well I guess that's a good thing actually. I don't know why I'm writing all of this to you but I guess I just needed a way to get things off my mind...to keep myself sane and in touch with reality. Alright well here goes. 

I've destroyed myself, mentally and socially. All because I wanted attention, all because I wanted friends. All because I didn't want to be the boring one out of my friends. Who would want to talk to a girl who's a lock in and all she does is play video games, surf the internet, and obsesses over KPOP and K-drama's? Unfortunately, here you get judged for that and you get labeled as the weird kid.

It all started when my parents and I had to move to a new state for my fathers job. I never had problems making friends before but when I moved here it was a little hard. I'm a quiet and shy girl so I didn't know how to make new friends or approach others when I entered this new middle school. I found it hard to do. So most of my time was spent at home and on the computer. I played games and watched videos and joined this site where you can chat online with others and play games, make your own avatar and so on. Through this site I was able to get into anime, just a little bit though. I would watch some of the anime this site would put up and they were alright, I enjoyed them.

After a while I was able to make friends with a small groups of people who also liked anime. I also made "friends" with a few of the school cheerleaders and jocks. they were alright but I didn't really like them, I only hung out with them to waste some time between classes. Because of them I'd make up having boyfriends. I didn't have to but I was always teased and they always looked down on me and asked me if I had a boyfriend just so they could make fun of me for not having one. So I lied saying I had a boyfriend that went to a private school, no big deal, no one really cared and they most likely didn't believe me.

I later made a myspace to be "cool" you know the usual middle school stuff, and I decided to put a picture from an anime and the picture was a anime girl wearing something provocative and had a gun strapped to her leg. Her clothes were almost like a bikini in all honesty. A few days later I found out there's a rumor going around saying I'm a lesbian. I was upset about it. I found out who it was but another girl who I thought was my friend was also spreading rumors about me and I was angry. The next year I was in 8th grade, that's when I got into KPOP, I found a lot of the boys cute and started to make up lies using their photos saying "hey look at my hot friend he has a crush on me" or "This is my boyfriend he asked me out in the summer" and so on. 

Ah- I'm sorry this became a bit long...I guess I'll end this letter here, I'm tired and my father is going to the post office tomorrow so I want to send this with him. I just hope my dad doesn't decide to open this and read it...he doesn't know about all this. 

                                                                              Sincerly, A

                                                                   (don't wanna use my name since it doesn't matter)

Wow. That was different. We never expected to receive this kind of letter. It was...intersting. Honestly we were all curious about the rest of her story. 

We waited for her next letter...if there was going to be another one. Since then every time we got letters we would open them all to find her letter again. A few weeks later, Yunho came running up to me and slapped a letter to my chest, I looked up at him and blinked. He looked at me and his breathing was a bit heavy. 

"Read it..." He said "It's from her I think- it's in English"