Hotel

Family Vacation || ABANDONED

"Sungjong—"

"I'm not talking to you."

"Sungjong, stop pouting. You're setting a bad example for the kids."

The brunette turned around with a glare that could make a police cry like a baby. "Oh I'm the one setting a bad example? You're the  who—"

"Time to go." Woohyun announced before taking hold of Dongwoo's arm and Sungyeol's shirt.

Sungjong whirled around and shifted his deadly glare to the three moving towards the hotel door. "—And where do you three think you are going?"

The kids froze. Busted! And they weren't even doing anything wrong. This is why they knew that if they were to ever do some stupid stunts, they would tell Sungjong immediately. There was no telling what an angry Sungjong was capable of, especially when his motherlu instincts kicked in. Woohyun slowly looked back and gave him an innocent smile. "To the lobby?"

Dongwoo cheered as he killed the second to the last boss on the final level. He didn't look up from his screen. "Personally, I don't think it would be a good idea to stick around and watch daddy commit murder."

Sungyeol nodded in agreement. "Best, there be no witnesses."

Even while angry, Sungjong was proud of his kids— He'd raised them so well.

Myungsoo frowned. "Sungjong, you are raising three future serial killers."

Ah, when parenting skills clash.

Sungjong turned back around to face his husband. "Good! Maybe then, I'll get some help killing you!"

Woohyun glances at the other two. "Guys got money?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Let's go."

Sungyeol made sure to reach out and take Myungsoo's cellphone that was on the shelf by the door just as they passed by it.

Because of course, having three minors around Vegas ( they all knew they weren't really going to stay in the lobby ) was very safe. At some point, Sungjong would realize where the kids were and proceed to freak out. Though, they didn't know if this would happebn before or after he killed Myungsoo. Due to the kids' liking when their dads started arguing because they were oh so amusing, they kind of hoped he would realize this before Sungjong killed Myungsoo.

Woohyun swiped an extra room key and the kids left.

"I could swear that your homicidal tendencies decreased by 13.4% after we started dating." Myungsoo shoves his hand in his pocked and pulled out a piece of caramel taffy.

Gosh, Myungsoo has a wild craving for sweets today.

"Decreased? Oh no, you got that wrong, it increased since the day I met you!" Sungjong shot, taking a couple steps towards the raven before smacking the candy out of his hands.

And seriously, really. They were in a middle of an argument and he was thinking about candy?

"I know what you're thinking, Sungjong. That I am always thinking about sweets and now, you're just jealous."

Sungjong's jaw dropped. "You egomaniacal, immature, candy-eating, pain in the ! You always do this!"

"Nonsense." Myungsoo put his hand into the other pocket and pulled out a handful of kisses. "By the way, your aggressiveness has gone up by 7.8% within the last half hour. Kiss?"

"I don't want your damn kisses!" Sungjong turned around and made to leave when he felt a hand take a hold of his, pulling him closer to the older and Myungsoo whispered huskily.

"Are you sure about that?"

Sungjong swallowed.

_______________________________________

"Alright, what do you brats want to do?" Woohyun asked as they reached the lobby. They stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked around.

What were they going to do? Buy junk food of course.

Sungyeol releases himself from Woohyun's grasp, glancing up at him. "We aren't that much younger than you." "Whatever, I'm still in charge."

Dongwoo pauses his game and he and Sungyeol turned to look at Woohyun.  "What?"

Dongwoo folds his arms over his chest to give off the air of authority similar to the one their Daddy used. "I'm the oldest."

"I'm taller." Woohyun pointed out.

"I'm smarter." Sungyeol added.

Dongwoo glares at them. "Daddy puts me in charge every time he leaves—"

"The room—" Woohyun cuts him off.

"Because he feels sorry for you." Sungyeol finished.

Dongwoo was about to open his mouth to yell at them when another voice hollered, making him decline the continuation of his rant.

"Aww, aren't you three adorable!" An old lady cooed, walking towards them with a big smile. It wasn't everyday three cute kids showed up in a hotel completely unattended.

Despite their argument, the three looked at each other, Dongwoo turning off his game.

They all had an identical glint in their eyes.

Oh, this is going to be so fun.

_______________________________________

"You do realize we are going to pay for everything you break, right?" Myungsoo spoke calmly, easily ducking a water bottle thrown at his head with scary accuracy. He made a mental note to stop pissing Sungjong off when he was in the kitchen, surrounded by big, dangerous knives.

The room around them had a lot of shattered objects, misplaced things and broken stuff. It was amusing to look around, really. Unless it was the poor person from housekeeping that had to clean up the mess.

Sungjong decided he would leave them a very big tip for leaving the room so messy.

The bottle hit the wall behind Myungsoo and the shock made a painting fall and break into small little pieces of broken glass.

"Shut up, Myungsoo!" Sungjong slammed the bathroom door closed. He turned around and leaned his back against it. He brought a hand up to cover his face. This is just like when we were dating...

"I thought we were over this stage back when we were dating..." Myungsoo said in a soft tone, like when he was an child.

Great, now he's a mind reader.

"Then again, the percentage about this coming back was—"

The door opened and a shampoo bottle came flying out of it.

Myungsoo caught the tiny bottle. "You know you'll run out of things to throw at me."

Out came a conditioner bottle and a bar of soap. Myungsoo caught them swiftly and put everything on the desk behind him.

The door locked and Sungjong slowly slid down against it. He leaned his head back, looking up at the ceiling, seeing if the markings made any sort of designs that would distract him, at least temporarily.

"I'm not going to pick the lock because I'm nice." Myungsoo told his lover from the other side of the door. He had been dealing with Sungjong for years and while patience wasn't one of his virtues, he knew that all he needed to do was give Sungjong some time and he would eventually give up.

"Go away, Myungsoo." Sungjong said in a tired voice. He closed his eyes.

Okay, so this might take a little more time than expected.

Myungsoo decided to squat and sit down on the floor, his back resting on the door. He knew how this would go, it wasn't like this was their first time fighting like this.

It'd be weird if it was, honestly.

And they probably wouldn't have lasted nearly as long as this.

"Sungjong, do you remember how we met?"

A groan. "God..."

Myungsoo smirked.

_______________________________________

It was just another day, Sungjong was a freshman in high school and he was just walking around, finding new ways to avoid his fanboys. They were scary as hell and they were becoming smarter and sneakier. He thought himself lucky if he could open his gym locker and still find his clothes in there.

Lunchtime was anything but calm for Sungjong, when it was either run like crazy or hide in a new place every day to avoid being ,  kidnapped or run over by his female and mostly male followers.

Seriously, didn't those psychos realize that stalking and scaring him weren't earning them any brownie points?

But it wasn't like he could help it, he was perfect after all. And people liked to chase after perfection, literally.

Thoughts like these were the ones that clouded his mind and he didn't see that his was about to flash before his eyes.

Because Myungsoo was taking driver's ed right at that very moment. Which meant he was driving a car, right on the school campus, right in front of Sungjong. Or towards him, to be more precise.

The brunette looked up in time to see himself almost get hit by a new looking black car with a creepy looking kid at the wheel.

"Ah!" Sungjong shrieked, falling to his side and it seemed that everything froze.

Himself, the car after it skidded to a quick stop, the onlookers and most importantly, the fangirls and fanboys that were shocked one second then plotting forty different ways to murder the driver the next second.

The driver's ed teacher next to Myungsoo turned to look at the student after he saw Sungjong was alright, his jaw dropped. "You almost hit him!"

"Exactly. Almost. He's fine." Myungsoo answered dumbly and stared curiously at the brunette who was still on the ground, his stuff scattered about.

Sungjong shook out his shock and glared at Myungsoo. "You almost killed me, you !"

And , as if those were the magic words, Sungjong's fans immediately flocked over to  him, to help him pick up his things and to make sure he was alright.

Several of his fans were crowding around the vehicle.

Myungsoo decided to step out and clear things up, not because he was afraid of the maniacal, obssessed fans of Sungjong but because he didn't want any misunderstandings. He hated those after all.

He cleared his throat and looked down at Sungjong, a stupid plain poker face on his expression. "I didn't hit you."

"You almost did!"

"Yes, but it was your fault."

"What? My fault? How is it my fault, when you're the one driving?" Sungjong accused, taking his things back from his fans . He stormed over to the raven with a bird nest as his hair.

"You came out of nowhere." Myungsoo reasoned, putting a hand in his pocket.

"I was walking! You're the driver, you should be on the lookout for pedestrians!" Sungjong chose to ignore the fact that he needed to always have a calm composure in front of his classmates who worshipped him— He didn't want to give them a bad impression. But this... This kid with horrible nest hair nearly killed him!

"You still came out of nowhere."

"Ugh!" Sungjong turned around, in a divaish way. "I've never seen you before and I hope I never do again!"

"Likewise."

_______________________________________

"Well, that worked out nicely, did it not?" Myungsoo asked cheerfully.

Sungjong rolls his eyes. He could feelMyungsoo's smile. "Why bring that up?"

"I thought that would have been enough to keep us from going on this trip." Myungsoo said.

"So, you're telling me you almost hitting me with a car really was your fault?" Sungjong almost stood up.

"We were each at fault. Fifty percent yours and fifty percent mine. I was surprised when you wanted this road trip."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I'm sure you notice that I always have Sunggyu hyung drive us."

Sungjong sarcastically rolled his eyes. "Well, cuse me if I thought your driving would imporve in nearly ten years! And I thought it'd be fine if we broke up the driving. You drive to Vegas and I drive us back."

He leaned his head back and buries his face with his hands. Maybe this trip really was a bad idea.

"Sungjong, just come out of there, we both know you will do so, eventually."

Maybe they should have flown there instead.

Maybe they should have ditched Myungsoo.

If it were just him and the kids... 

The kids...

WAIT—

"Oh my god! The kids!" Sungjong quickly stood up and opened the door to rush out.

And ended up stopping inches away from Myungsoo.

"Myung—"

"We will go shopping to replace the clothes forgotten."

"And you'll pick out my clothes." Myungsoo added.

And just like that, things went back to normal.

"Alright~ Let's go find the kids before they take over this hotel."

Sungjong and Myungsoo decided to take the stairs, despite Myungsoo's protests. Sungjong figured the elevator would take too long and the last thing he wanted was the have to chase the kids down in the middle of Vegas of all places.

... Next time they would pick a better vacation spot. One with a better reputation.

Sungjong reached the lobby first while Myungsoo took his sweet time getting there. The brunette raced into the lobby and saw a big crowd. He looked over the receptionist, but she was gone too.

Please don't let it be them... Please don't let it be them...

Myungsoo appeared beside him, tilting his head a little when looking at the crowd that was gathered around... Something.

"I found the kids."

Sungjong closes his eyes and releases an sigh. 

ing fantabulous.

Myungsoo stays in the back while he watches his lover attempt to make his way through the crowd.

"Excuse me... Pardon me... Excuse— Oh, for the love of..." Sungjong muttered, finally pushing someone out of his way. Manners be damned, nosy people annoyed him, especially when they were watching his kids.

Couldn't they see how creepy fantastic that was?

Sungjong reaches the front or the center of the crowd and saw his three little de—angels.

"Dongwoo! Woohyun! Sungyeol!"

The three turned their heads and smiled brightly.

"Daddy!"

And suddenly everyone's eyes were on Sungjong. He figured it because he was the father of the amazing children, but what he didn't know that was most were staring at him because of his ulzzang looks. Men and women of all ages were in awe, wondering if he could really be their father.

( "S-Such marvelous face! Blessed by the heavens and goddess of beauty and love!" An man exclaims with an british accent. Myungsoo pulls Sungjong close to him and growled.  "My property, my ." He stated sternly. The man whimpered like a kicked puppy and ran away. ) 

He cocked a brow. "What are you three doing?"

Sungyeol raised his arms up and made grabby hands towards Sungjong and the mo—father responded, approaching then picking him up. The crowd cooed at the scene. Sungyeol cuddled into him.

"I'm reciting Hamlet," Woohyun announced proudly, posing dramatically in mid-line.

Sungjong nods his head slowly. "Why?"

"Because it's impressive!"

A small sigh. "Right. Dongwoo?"

"I told everyone that I can beat any video game out there, so that's what I'm doing! I'm setting records!" 

The brunette noticed the growing pile of video games stacked beside Dongwoo.

Sungjong looked at the littlest one in his arms who pointed at the enormous castle made from cards.

"These people are easily entertained." Sungyeol muttered, causing Sungjong to smile. At least his kids were just showing off their little talents and not planning for world domination. At least for now.

"So did you kill Daddy Myungmyung yet?" Sungyeol looked up at him innocently.

Sungjong lets out a small chuckle. "Not yet."

Sungyeol blinks before looking around, wondering if his father was in the crowd too.

"He's back there somewhere, you know how he is when it comes to crowds." Sungjong replies, listening to Woohyun's begin one of Hamlet's soliloquies.

"Yes! Beat the boss! NEXT!" Dongwoo called out excitedly. Some people in the crowd groaned and Sungjong saw that some were giving money to others who were cheering Dongwoo.

They're betting on him. Of course, they are.

Sungyeol squirms slightly in Sungjong's arms, meaning he wanted to be put down. Sungjong did so and places his hands on his hips.

A quick glance at the glass doors of the hotel and Sungjong saw why the kids probably wanted to stay indoors.

There was a ing downpour outside.

That meant he would have to stay inside with Myungsoo.

And speaking of the devil, Myungsoo appeared beside him.

"You know, Honey. They'll be busy for hours. We should find something to do to pass the time."

Some onlookers watched curiously as an odd looking man spoke to the father of the talented children. They saw Sungjong glance at him, before turning around and walking away through the crowd.

Once he managed that, he walked out into the pouring rain.

Terrible, terrible idea to come here, to have a vacation, to spend a whole week alone with just him because I know the kids will be off doing who knows what and I'll have to deal with Myungsoo...

Sungjong walks around like a zombie, and the kids momentarily paused in their doings to look at their daddy to see what he would do.

Myungsoo's lips formed a smir, walking through the crowd and over to the receptionist's desk. He pulled out an umbrella. He swung it around like a fantabulously gay boss as he calmly made his way out of the hotel.

The kids looked at each other.

To follow or not to follow?

Woohyun quirked a brow. Dongwoo grins. Sungyeol nods once.

Can anyone say, room service?

Sungjong took a deep breathe. He was going to come out of this so-called vacation with a few gray hairs, he knew it.

Because really, who wants to stay in a boring old hotel when they could be out with their loved ones in freezing rain while leaving their kids unattended to cause mass chaos in said boring hotel?

He barely acknowledged the fact that the rain stops falling around him, meaning Myungsoo was there. He didn't even look over to see Myungsoo holding a pink and red heart print umbrella over them.

Sungjong's step briefly faltered when he remembered he forgot something else at home.

His bottle of extra strong strength aspirin.