To The Strip! - I

Family Vacation || ABANDONED

Sungjong sighs as he followed Myungsoo and the kids. They were currently walking down the busiest place of Vegas known as the Strip. The day before had been a bit of a long day for them and Sungjong could feel the beginnings of a migraine lurking already. Sad part was that it wasn't even noon yet.

Oh, it is going to be a long vacation.

He felt his phone vibrate and he pulled it out, seeing that he received a text from Babysoul, his sister.

(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

"Sungjongieee~ Don't forget to bring me back a souvenir! (◕ u ◕ )  What's it like in Vegas? Is it as wild as everyone thinks? Have you been hit on yet? I have a bet running with Myungsoo about that... ◕ W ◕ But don't tell him I told you, idiot! LOL Love you in a girly way, brother! 

(◕‿◕✿)

Sungjong chuckles at the beginning of the message. "Oh Babysoul." He rolls at the later half though. "Leave it to Babysoul." Just as he was about to reply back to her, he bumped into someone. Confused deep chocolate eyes looked at who they hit and he stares at a raven who was wearing glasses and was awfully close to him. Sungjong lowers his phone and stares at the person in front of him, carefully taking a couple of steps back.

"Yes?"

"You must be new around here," The stranger commented, briefly glancing up and down the brunette's body. Sungjong felt a shiver crawl through him.

"Where are the kids? Where's Myungsoo?" Sungjong thought, trying to discreetly search them out. He felt something off coming from this stranger and it made him uncomfortable.

"I'm getting one of those creeper vibes from him, and I'm usually right about these things... Like I was with Lee Joon."

Had it been another situation, Sungjong would've found that last thought funny.

"Then let me be the first to say, hello and welcome to the Strip. How may I take your ity?"

A scream tore it's way out of Sungjong's throat as he quickly sat up in the bed. A worried Myungsoo rushed towards him from the kitchen table.

"Did you have a nightmare? What happened? Are you alright?" Myungsoo asks, holding Sungjong's hand tightly as he stares at his lover.

It took Sungjong a moment to register that he'd been dreaming and let out a sigh of relief before leaning over and embraces his lover. The raven blinked once before returning it, smiling softly. Always up for free hugs in the morning.

Thank goodness, it was only a dream. Now the question is, why was I'm scared about that? I mean, it's not like I'm still a... Sungjong quickly stopped that train of thought.

"When are we leaving for the Strip?" Sungjong asks softly, realizing it was still early and he didn't want to wake the kids. Leave it to his imagination to scare the out of him with his biggest fear— A ert.

Ironic that he ended up with Myungsoo.

"Not for another couple of hours, it's still early and the kids are asleep." Myungsoo pulls back a bit and looks at Sungjong. He stared deeply into Sungjong's chocolate orbs, curious and something specific. Something told him... "Ah, do you know about the bet?"

Sungjong's eyes went wide. "That's real?"

Myungsoo blinks twice. "....No." Feigning ignorance was the way to go in these situations.

Befor Sungjong could shove his lover away— Really, the nerve!— The kids came into their room and jumped onto the bed, going over to snuggle with him.

"Daddy, are you alright? We heard you scream."

Sungjong's lips form a small smile. "I'm alright, I'm sorry I woke you guys up." He moves away from Myungsoo who knew that was his punishment and embraces the three youngsters.

"It's okay, Daddy." They replied.

"Are we still going to the Strip today?"

Sungjong did his best to ignore the strage feeling that went through him. A return of his famous mommy senses? Perhaps. "Of course we will, we'll spend the whole day out, so I hope you guys are ready to walk a lot."

Myungsoo frowns. "We'll be walking?"

"No, Myungsoo. We'll be flying. Like a butterfly." Sungjong snorts while saying the sentence with his voice laced with pure sarcasm. "Of course! That's the best way to enjoy the Strip."

"For hours?"

"Yes."

"Nonstop?"

"Nonstop."

Myungsoo nods his head. "I'll stay in the hotel then."

"Oh no, you won't. It's a family vacation and you're part of this family."

Myungsoo gave Sungjong a stare that the brunette refused to translate. Sungjong and Myungsoo were caught in a mini staring showdown while their sons watched in wonder, to see which one would give up first.

Though they already know who would win.

Myungsoo blinked once and looked away. "Fine."

As expected, Sungjong won again. He smirk in triumph.

Good thing the kids stopped betting on Myungsoo a long time ago.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Dongwoo said, the other two agreeing immediately.

Sungjong hums. "Well, go ahead and order from room service. But, keep it reasonable. I won't have you three racking up a bill that cost more than our stay here."

The three chuckled, and nodded. They would listen, this time.

They hopped off the bed and raced to their own room which was connected to Sungjong and Myungsoo's by a door that is quickly slammed shut.

Sungjong raked a hand through his hair before letting himself lay down again. "Myungsoo?"

The raven ignored him for a moment before giving in, laying on the bed on his side with his back facing his lover. With Sungjong, he really had no will of his own. "Yes?"

"Do you and Babysoul have a bet going on?"

Myungsoo pouts. "Do you think we would do such a thing like that?"

"Yes. And with a ton of money."

"Well........ Yeah, you're right."

Sungjong glances down at the male. "How much?"

"Not much."

"Myungsoo."

"A few hundred."

"Against me?"

"... Possibly." Myungsoo admitted shyly.

Sungjong rolls his eyes and got out of the bed, making a point to ignore Myungsoo on his way to get a change of clothing and heads towards into the bathroom for his morning routine.

Myungsoo follows Sungjong. "Sungjong, don't get all pouty. Are you not the one that says that sets a bad example for the kids?"

A door slamming in his face was his reply.

Myungsoo could hear the loud television in Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Woohyun's room and them eagerly  ordering something on the phone. A couple of seconds to calculate a few things and... Myungsoo smirks deviously.

When he hears Sungjong's shower begins a few minutes later, he quietly and easily picked the lock with a hair pin he swiped from Sungjong earlier.

He enters and then closed the door behind him. It only took Sungjong a moment to realize he wasn't alone.

"Myungsoo? No— Get the out of here, We're not doing what you're planning." Sungjong didn't bother to hide himself and just turned around, focusing on standing underneath the calm spray of the warm water.

Silence.

"Myungsoo." Sungjong warns, closing his eyes.

And, he was joined by the raven in the shower.

"Myung, no." Sungjong turns around and presses a hand on Myungsoo's chest to push him back. "The kids are next door."

"The kids are busy. They will not hear anything." Myungsoo places his hand over Sungjong's and gently moved it away. They both stood under the water, the difference is Myungsoo still wearing a loose white shirt and boxers.

"They'll know."

"They always know."

A blush immediately spreads over Sungjong's face. He turned his head to avoid looking at him. "And whose fault is that?"

"Yours."

"Alright— That's it." Sungjong made to get out of the shower but Myungsoo's grip on his hand tightened, keeping him from leaving.

"Sungjong."

The brunette let his wet hair fall over his eyes, making him look and very y, which makes Myungsoo's aching noticable, pushing through the wet fabric that hang loosely on his hips. "Once— And you'll do everything I say during this trip."

"As you wish."

Myungsoo pulls Sungjong close then turned the water a little hotter, enough to produce a little steam. "Just so you know," Myungsoo began, kissing down Sungjong's neck and traces Sungjong's collar bones with his tongue. "I am not the one betting against you."

________________________________

Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol were digging into their respective pancakes when they hear something... odd.

They exchange glances.

"Daddy's being loud. Again." Sungyeol commented cutting his pancakes into cute little triangles before eating them. The loud mewls from their father were very noticable and Myungsoo's curses were so clear, Sungyeol mentally noted not to use the bathroom and touch the bathroom walls.

Woohyun nods before reaching over then grabbing the bottle of syrup, drowning his pancakes in it. "Like usual."

Dongwoo drank a small amount on his strawberry milk. "Who do you feel more sorry for? Daddy Sungjong or Daddy Myungsoo?"

Woohyun thought about it for a momen, before cutting a heart from his pancakes.

"Us."

________________________________

"Alright, we'll start off easy." Sungjong began, noticing the stares he was receiving from his sons. "What?"

Woohyun whistled softly as he glanced away, casually. Dongwoo coughs as he looked away from their father while Sungyeol discreetly pointed to his neck.

"Oh my god, not again." Sungjong thought, embarrassed as he tried to fix the collar of his shirt so it would cover the red marks on his neck. Myungsoo came up cheerfully behind him and narrowly avoided having his foot stepped on by a miffed brunette.

"As I was saying, we'll start off easy, just going around to really get a chance to know what this place has, and then at night, is when we'll do more fun stuff." Sungjong finished.

"Hell yeah! Alcohol and es, here I come!" Woohyun cheered.

He froze when he felt Sungjong's piercing stare on him. "What was that Woohyun?"

"Uhm. I love you, Daddy?" Woohyun tried, forming a heart with his hand then throwing at their father while jumping cutely. Finishing off with an attempt of bunny aegyo while saying "Ppyong ppyong~"

".......That's what I thought." Sungjong shudders. Of course, he didn't miss the knowing look Myungsoo gave him. "Anyway, who wants to go see some lions?"

"Can we pet them?" Dongwoo genuinely asks.

"... No Dongwoo, they could eat you."

"Oh. Cool! Let's go!" Dongwoo grins widely along with Woohyun and Sungyeol then looked eagerly at the adults.

"Alright then, let's go." Sungjong smiled and took hold of Sungyeol's hand and one of Dongwoo's while making sure Woohyun was in his sight the entire time.

Myungsoo watched them walk for a bit before Sungjong glances back. "Honey, you're coming too."

"Do I really have to?"

Sungjong chuckles and continued walking, making sure his sons were on the sidewalk. "No, but you know that usual punishent I give you whenever you get out of line or annoy me?"

"Yes."

"How would you like it if I gave you that same punishment and extend it indefinitely."

"I will be right behind you." Myungsoo, keeping a close eye on all four of them.

"Thought so."

The three kids looked at each other and shared the same grin. Their daddy always wins. Always.

Even in situations like the one he was in that morning, where he turns it around for a win for him.

 

Oh yes, he was very amazing like that, indeed.