To The Strip! Final

Family Vacation || ABANDONED

"Woohyun, I will only let you go in there if you promise you'll behave and you will not spend all of your money in there." Sungjong told Woohyun, kneeling in front of his son and putting both hands on the kid's shoulders. He looked at him very seriously and he could feel Woohyun was already bouncing on the heels of his feet.

"Daddy..."

"Woohyun."

Woohyun finally paid attention to him. He pouted. Would it even work?

The two had a staring contest for about a half minute before Woohyun releases a sigh and reached into his pocket. The younger pulled out about a hundred dollars (duh vegas plz) and gave it to Sungjong, who nodded and stood up to move out of his son's way, letting the younger go into the Sugar Factory, where almost all the young girls at.

"Damn."

Sungjong had forgotten which one was the one he really needed to take the money from.

"Don't worry, Daddy." Dongwoo said as he pointed to Sungyeol who pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to Sungjong.

Myungsoo's main credit card.

"I love you two."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dongwoo, I'm going to ask you something." Sungjong started, keeping a hold on Dongwoo's hand.

"Yes?" The eldest son eagerly bounced, waiting to be set free as if he's a caged dinosaur in a petting zoo exhibit.

"What is your limit?"

"Uhh... Not a lot?"

"Dongwoo, we went over this."

"I know, I know. My limit is twenty."

"Okay, just checking." Sungjong releases him, barely seeing a kid make its way into Gameworks.

"Sungjong, when are we going to make a stop at the hotel again?" Myungsoo asked, managing to carry almost a dozen bags filled with sweets from their earlier stop. Woohyun was carrying half a dozen bags while somehow still could eat a chocolate bar.

Sungjong picked up Sungyeol and rolls his eyes at the raven. "We aren't."

"But Sungjong, you cannot really expect me and Woohyun to carry all these bags all day?" Myungsoo shifted the bags around for emphasis, his tone laced with a slight whiny Myungsoo type.

"Well, whose fault is that?"

"It's the fault of my addiction."

"Mine too!" Woohyun added, to Sungjong's chagrin.

Yes, these addictions will get them all killed one day.

The brunette glanced into the store Dongwoo was in only to do a double take. There was Dongwoo and it looked like he already attracted a huge crowd of people cheering him on.

Sungjong glances at his smallest son in his arms. "Are you going to be as psychotic as them? Your Daddy Myungie, your brother who is a typical narcissist Woohyunie and your brother who's very addicted in video games?" 

Sungyeol shakes his head cutely, giving the most innocent smile he ever gave his father in his young life.

Sungjong "aaawed" at the sight and turned to face the raven. "Alright, once Dongwoo is done, we'll take a trip back to the hotel to leave our newly acquired stuff there."

"Yes!" Myungsoo said, in a hushed tone of excitement and relief.

"Though," Sungjong began with a mischievous tone. "I wonder how we are going to bring all this stuff back home with us since we took a road trip and I don't think all our old stuff plus our new stuff will fit in the car."

"Don't worry, Honey. I have everything planned out." 

Sungjong lowered his head in defeat and Sungyeol brought his iny hand up to lightly pat Sungjong's cheek comfortingly, before squishing it and mentally noting how it's squishy soft like a cat's pregnant tummy feels like.

"At least I still have you." Sungjong whispered with a smile while taking a hold of Sungyeol's hand, softly kissing it and then planting a kiss on Sungyeol's cheek also.

"Hey." Myungsoo and Woohyun said in unison. "What about me?" Said in a sulky tone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sungyeol, why are you so quiet?" Sungjong finally asked as they stopped to eat for lunch.

Sungyeol built a small house with his fries and used some ketchup to keep it all together. He took a fry from the chimney and ate it. "Because, you need someone to keep you from fully losing your sanity, daddy."

"..." Sungjong stares at his son.

"He has a point." Myungsoo commented. He looked at his red velvet ice cream cake and twirled his fork using his hand, spinning it like a pen.

Sungjong pouted and sipped on his banana flavoured smoothie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Myungsoo!"

"What?"

"What did I tell you before we left?"

"No groping in public."

"Before that."

"Don't dry-hump you in public."

"After that." Sungjong felt his eye twitch.

"Oh. Whatever I do, I must not look at little girls or I will scare their mothers."

"And, what did you do?"

"... I made a little girl cry."

"Seriously Myungsoo, if you keep this up, I won't take you out like this anymore."

"I think he would like that." Woohyun said, taking a selfie with Dongwoo.

"Yeah, he's probably doing it on purpose." Dongwoo coughed, focusing on his game while Sungyeol kept a hold on the back of his shirt with one hand so the older wouldn't randomly walk into the street.

Myungsoo pouted. "None of you have any faith in me."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"..."

Oh god... Oh my god... Of all the people I bump into...!

"Welcome to the Strip! How may I take your ity?"

Sungjong stared, horrified, at the familiar raven with glasses.

The three kids stepped in front of Sungjong to protect him while Myungsoo stepped in front of them and looked murderous.

"Sorry, but I took that  from him a long time ago."

If Sungjong wasn't so freaked out, he might've turned red from embarrassment. Seriously even when he was being chivalrous, Myungsoo was still and forever will be a ert.

Sungjong covers both of Sungyeol's eyes with his hands when Myungsoo punched the glasses-wearing raven in he face and a fight began. Sungyeol put his hands over Sungjong's and lowered them so he could see too. Dongwoo and Woohyun, meanwhile, were cheering their dad on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let it be known, we're never coming to Vegas again." Myungsoo states as he reaches for a strawberry milkshake right, that was snatched away from him by Sungjong from the table and headed over to Dongwoo to give it to him.

"Sungjong, you're cruel." Myungsoo whines.

The brunette didn't answer him and went to sit with Sungyeol on the couch at their room in the hotel, leaving Myungsoo in his room by himself.

So, what time is it and what was going on?

Well, after the fight that happened earlier in the day (Sungjong's dream was uncannily correct about the freak he'd end up bumping into at the Strip.), Sungjong took the kids and went around the Strip without bothering with Myungsoo. True, he was touched that his lover stood up for him and protected his nonexistent ity, but he still got into a fight, and despite everything, Sungjong didn't really condone violence in front of the kids.

So Myungsoo, with a bloody lip that bastard had managed to give him, trailed along behind them, pouting and whining to Sungjong.

At least he managed to knock that freak out, Myungsoo counted that as a victory.

During the day, the kids were entertained with the stuff they kept seeing. But it was once night came that they had more fun.

At one point, without Sungjong noticing because he was having a talk with Myungsoo, the three kids somehow succeeded in getting the chance to try their very first shots of alcohol.

But they only had one each because they knew they wouldn't be able to get away with anything more.

Hell, they weren't even able to get away with one, since Sungjong scolded them for an hour about drinking, once he finished with Myungsoo and caught the scent of liquor around the kids.

"When I grow up, I wanna work at a casino so I can see all the pretty Showgirls." Woohyun announced.

Dongwoo nods in agreement.

"You will do no such thing." Sungjong admonished.

Sungyeol, in the meantime, had been taking pictures and videos of their day the entire time. Both for memories and for blackmail.

Sungjong for one, has never been hit on by so many people, meaning by both genders, nor has he ever gotten so many job offers before.

He kept Myungsoo on a tight leash to prevent another fight.

Figuratively speaking, of course.

There were so many weird sights at the Strip once nighttime came. People dressed up in characters from animes, cartoons, movies, games and everything. Even people dressed weirdly in general. There were those that appeared to be hookers too, though one could never be too sure with them. The neon lights kept the whole area really bright and it kept them from losing energy. No wonder Sin City was known as the City of Lights. There really was a lot to do there, though mostly all of it was for adults. Sungjong and Myungsoo would have to save those events for another day. 

Anyway, sometime around six at night, they ended up going to Circus Circus.

They had a lot of fun for the first couple of hours, but then Sungjong realized there at night with three hyper kids and a pouty Myungsoo probably wasn't his best idea.

Woohyun saw chocolate prizes left and right so what did he do? He won easily at those particular games.

Dongwoo was a game genius, so he went in and completely obliterated all the previous high scores set by other legens who were beaten by a kid. He beasted everyone at those games. He was challenged nonstop and still came out victorious every time.

Sungyeol was amazing with darts and any games that dealt with precision and accuracy so he also continuously won.

And Myungsoo? Well, he was in a bit of a sour mood. So he took his frustration on any games the kids weren't on.

Several crows began complaining because these four were winning everything and doing it so effortlessly.

Poor Sungjong, he was the one who was running around, trying to keep track of everyone since they all spit four different ways,

Thankfully, they were only there for about four hours.

Unfortunately, they had to call up two taxis to get back to the hotel. One for them and their stuff and the other for the rest of the stuff they won.

At least Circus Circus ended up getting a lot of money from them.

And that left them where they were now.

"Daddy, you should probably forgive Daddy Myungsoo." Dongwoo looks at the adult.

Sungjong smiled. "Of course I will. I just didn't want to make it too easy for him." He made sure to keep his voice low so Myungsoo wouldn't hear him.

Woohyun grins. "Poor Dad."

"Alright kids, it's getting late, I want you three in bed within the hour, okay? And Woohyun, no eating the insane amount of chocolate you bought. Save it for when we go home. But not on the actual ride home itself."

Woohyun took his words into consideration. "Okay Daddy."

"Great. Goodnight you three." He kissed the top of each of their heads before heading over to his and Myungsoo's bedroom.

He closes the door quietly behind him and saw Myungsoo sitting on the bed, staring at him.

Sungjong couldn't help the smile that forms across his face. "Thank you, Honey."

He walked over to his lover and stood in front of him, leaning down to plant a kiss on Myungsoo's lips.

After their lips got connected, Myungsoo pulled Sungjong down unto his lap.

"You owe me."

"I owe you nothing." The smile on Sungjong's face was replaced with a smirk. 

 

Ooh, things were going to get fun.

 

"We shall see about that, Kim Sungjong."