Chapter 3 - Movie Night or no?

The Half Moon Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how is he like?? Tell me!!!" Tiffany squealed on the phone. I distanced the phone from my hear. Urgh she sounds like a constipated dolphin.

"You really want to talk about this? He's with me right now" I yelled in whisper and glanced at Sehun who is now pulling out his wallet to pay my dress.

He is far enough to hear what im saying well unless he is a freaking vampire then he can hear me.

I can hear she sighed on the other side and I rolled my eyes. Told ya Tiffany is a real drama queen. I can imagine she's pouting right now, its like one of her things when she dont get what she wants.

"Later okayy" I hushed in hurry as Sehun walked his way to me. Wow, that was fast.

Sehun with a full smirked on his face shoved the plactic bag in my face "Your welcome" he said.

"If I know your getting cocky with buying me a dress then I should just pay it with my own money" I flipped him off with my eyes and turned myself from him.

"Yeah like you even have a penny" he snorted.

I turned to him again and shouted "I left my purse in the room okay. I totally forget about it, not like I left it on purpose" I wrapped my arms around me with an annoying expression  clearly shown on my face.

"You know you can just tell me if you want this freaking handsome cousin to pay for you. No need to be shy" he winked and I gave him the best death glare.

"Handsome my " I said more like to myself.

"Hey I heard that"

"Whatever" I murmured. "Come on, let go find something to eat." He pulled my hand and I just follow him like a little girl following her mother's tail to only God knows where.

We then stopped in front of a Japanese restaurant "Seriously?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh cmon I know you like sushi" he said while we entered the restaurant. The waiter showed us to our place which is a place for exactly 2 person. "How do you know?" I arched my left eyebrow.

"Well, beside my gorgeous face I kind of know magic" he laughed and pulled the chair out to sit "Very funny" I stated.

"You can try me if you dont believe"

"Okay thenn .. hmm what is my favourite colour?" I asked playfully and he smiled "Dark and bloody red" My eyes widened in shock "How you know?" I gasped.

"Told ya I know magic" he rolled his eyes and I kicked his leg under the table. "Ouchhh t" I rubbed my left foot.

Wrong move Mir wrong move.

"You are ing hard" I cursed under my breath and he laughed "Thats what she said"

"Euw Sehun Euw!!" I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Calm down, little lion, soon your the one who will be saying that-eh wait. You said that already" he threw his head backwards and laughed out loud.

"What a nerve!" I glared at him dangerously and he laughed again.

Even Sehun is annoying as fck I still love seing him laughed. Its opposite to his bad boy appearance. While walking around this mall earlier, I had noticed a few girls gawking at him and I smiled in victory knowing that I get to know this person well inside and out.

The waiter then came and bring our orders. I gulped when I saw my baby sushiesss which is full on our table. I actually ordered a lot knowing that someone is going to pay and that person is obviously not me.

What is more happier than getting free foods?

I smiled, everything on the table are my favourites. Egg-mayo, Tori karaage, Nishoku, Golden ball, Ebi ten temaki and Tempura Udon!!

"I'll pay you 20 bucks if you finished em all" Sehun said. "Well, you'll see" I smirked.

He dont know me well yet, im a food lover. No one can stop me from eating what I want and im glad that i dont gain weight easily. I looked at  his eyes in front of me, he is obviously gawking at my tempura udon. "I thought I made it clear that we are not sharing"

"I dont do anything okay" he defended himself.

"Right" I rolled my eyes and glanced at the food that he ordered. Its a meal set which is known as Piri Piri Chicken. They even provided a yakult for him. Hahaha, so cute.

We then become quiet, enjoying everything that is served in front of us and I finished it all after 35 minutes. "Remind me your 20 bucks later" he said.

"Gladly" I smirked.

Sehun went to the counter to pay while me wearing my denim jacket back and waited outside.

My todays outfit is too simple, i just wear a white dress which cover my mid thigh and paired it with a denim jacket. I let go my long dirty blonde hair fall until my waist without any doubt I know I look stunning.

"So where are we heading after this?" I asked Sehunn and he took a glance at his watch "Its six already, we should go home"

"How about we go watch some movies. It'll be fun!" I pulled his hand to the cinema at the right but he stopped me immediately. "Unfortunately we cant, its going dark" His face obviously showing that he is worried of something and its the same expression when he asked Soomin-ahjumma last night.

I got a feeling that there's somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter