Chapter Two - Nonsense

The Half Moon Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour and a half of drive, the cab finally pulled over for a stop in front of  a greyish blue suburban house with half of it covered with the brown bricks. The short grass showed that it has just been mowed and the fresh flowers proved that the owner really take a good care of them. I can feel a warm vibes coming off from the house. This is the place that you want to call it as home.

I open the cab's door and step outside. I stretch my hand over and take in some fresh air. I sighed in relieved. The not so long car ride make my body go numb and I cant wait to treat my body with pleasure in a bathtub.

I look around me, there are many other houses here. Most of the designs are just the same except for the colour. After like 5 seconds, I just realised that this area is wholly surrounded by a wild black forest, the trees are not green. Most of them are black.

I wrapped my arms around my body as the thought of this place make me shivers. The driver is now taking my bags out of the trunk so I decided to go and knock the big white main door.

The door is open not too long after I knocked it there is a lady standing just a few feet away in front of me. Suddenly she pulled me into a hug tightly "Mir! OMG It's really you!" she screamed excitedly and I almost cant breathe.

"Yeah, It's me" I murmured between the hug, not knowing what to say."Are you Aunt Soomin?" I finally asked.

"Urgh I know you dont remember me, it has been such a lonnng time, but its okay, we can still catch up everything later on" she winked. "

"Okay then, nice to meet you too I guess." I smiled sheepishly. Im actually still cant believe that my dad has a sister which looks exactly like him but with a longer hair of course and a smooth skin. I wonder how old she is as there is no sign of wrinkles on her lovely face.

"Come, stop the talking and let me show you your room" she took my hand and pulled me inside "Wait- what about my stuffs?" I asked.

"Oh dont worry sweetheart, I'll ask my maid to bring it in later. Come on, follow me"

We walked all the way through the hallway before going upstairs. There are about 4 rooms on the second floor and I noticed there is also a mini library in the middle seperating two rooms from the other two.

My room is on the left side "Sweetheart, I hope you'll like the room, I dont really know how to make it modern like today's style so I just asked my son's opinion" she said as we walked into the room.

My eyes suddenly widened in excitement, the room is painted in white and sea blue stripes. The long white curtains are dancing on their own beside my bed as the wind from outside enter the room. My bed is queen in size and the white sheet is covered with a large blue duvet with a vintage print.

"OMG!! This is lovely!" I said with joy. This is much better than my room which  is too modern with black and white theme, until there is no more feel like a teen room.I turned around and smiled at her "I mean it, it's amazing, thank you so much!"

Soomin-ahjumma just laughed "Okay, im going to leave you by your own from here. I'll call you down for dinner which is around seven. Take a good rest, okay sweetheart" she smiles and walk away before closing the door behind her.

I continue to admire my room. There are two other doors in here, I guess the stripes one is the closet and the other one is the bathroom. I open the bathroom door and im glad as there is a bathtub which I really need to pleasure myself. The bathroom is also clean like no one had ever used it before.

"Wait, am I going to share the bathroom?" I asked to myself as I noticed there is another door, joining our rooms. I was about to open the door when suddenly, a knock is heard on my door "Come in" I said. I wondered who is it this time, cant be Soomin-ahjumma cause she just left me not a few minutes ago.

"Where do I need to put these?" A deep male's voice suddenly asked behind me, making me jump a little out of shock. I turned around to see a tall handsome guy which is about the same age with me holding my bags in both of his hands. There is a little frown on his face, must be because of my heavy stuffs.

"Oh, right sorry I completely forget about them. Just put it near the closet" I smiled innocently and he just follow what I said and went to the closet which is opposite of my bed, near the study table.

I took my chance to look at his perfect figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter