Chapter One - Introduction

The Half Moon Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, so to make things more easier for you guys to read, i'll tell more about my story. So basically Kai will be the future Alpha. Alpha is the leader of a pack. Werewolves live in a pack like in group and there are only a few packs in South Korea and one of them is in Woodeu Ville which is about an hour and a half from Seoul city (the place isnt real) Werewolves will change in their wolf form when they reach 15 and they will find their mate at the age of 17. Mate is like their eternity partner planned by the Goddess. Werewolves can sense their mate right away but unfortunately in this story i make their existence as a secret so humans like Mirae have no idea about them. So read the story to know how and when she knows. Can a wolf and a human be in love? I will accept any questions and any comments but please do not be rude. btw please point out any mistakes so that i know and pls subscribe and vote if you like it, i'll be happy if you do :) HAPPY READING!! 

******

 

I just got back from school and im so excited right now. The news about the student-exchange programme between my school and Woodsview spread like a wildfire! Most of the students in my school are terrified as hell!

No one wants to be there, the place is completely far away from town and every year there must be a few teenagers who went missing and never returned. The police said that the reasons were unknown and usually the case were closed within three days.

Im not scared like my friends. Hell no! It is a creepy place but I think I know the reason for those missing teenagers. Who else would do this kind of things other than vampires? The evil vampires I mean. Edward will never do that. He is definitely a good type of guy which is absolutely charming and his y-"MIR DO EVEN HEAR WHAT IM SAYING JUST NOW?"

My body jolts and my eyes snapped open, waking me up from my hormonal daydream and the image of my freaking angry sister is right in front of me.

I just grinned innocently until my white teeths are showing, she let out a very loud groan and rolled her eyes.

"I hate you" she said stating the fact that I already know and grabbed her school bag harshly on the floor and stormed off. My eyes follow her every movement until she is lost from my sight. I dont really care about her as she is always like that.

My mom said that she is actually at the stage of hating everyone. Again, I dont mind because im worst than that when I was 13.

I grabbed my glass and put it in the sink before I walk upstairs. I just get into my room when I received a text from my bestfriend, Tiffany begging me to not go.

I dont bother to reply because I know she knows the answer. Nothing can stop me from what I want. This is my chance, to prove it to all  the mankind that vampires does exist.

Im not going to cancel the plan just because someone is going to lose her gossip girl. We all know how dramatic Tiffany can be sometimes, she ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter