Love Drunk Confession

The Little Things

There were still things that Song Minho did not know about Nam Taehyun. After all, they have only started dating for a few months after being thrown together for a school project which Mino had nothing but thanks for their wonderful music teacher.

 

In the span of those short months together, Mino swore Taehyun was slowly but surely becoming more and more deeply etched into his daily routines. Simple things like how he would get up earlier so that he could give Taehyun a lift to campus every morning or wait for the younger guy to finish his classes so that they could grab lunch together or hang out at the usual music room where they would work on songs or their own assignments.

 

Mino had never felt that way with anyone before. Sure, he had relationships prior but they were never as intense or mattered so much to him before. He wanted this to work out for them so badly that he was willing to put in his best efforts. He wondered if it was the same with Taehyun since it was his first  serious relationship.

 

Taehyun had always been the slightly quieter one between the two of them. The silent, broody and may sometimes come across as dark and mysterious Nam Taehyun. More often than not, the younger guy would be the one silently listening to Mino’s ramblings or funny snippets trying to see if he could get a loud carefree laughter from Taehyun.

 

It never failed to get to him whenever he sees Taehyun laughing loudly whenever he delivered a good punch line. Mino would often found him so cute when he sees how Taehyun’s eyes would become thin slits or the way his droopy eyebrows would move that seemed to have a life of their own.

 

“Aish! I need to stop obsessing about Taehyunie.” Mino grumbled as he tried his best to concentrate on finishing up his assignment that was due as soon as the weekend was over.

 

Mino wished badly that he was out with Taehyun and his best friends though. If it was not for his assignment, he would have gladly joined them in a heartbeat.

 

Resigned to his fate, Mino turned his attention back to his assignment. In some weird secret way, he hoped that it would complete itself without having him to be physically chained to his laptop.

 

Mino was mildly surprised to receive a call from Taehyun wondering why would he be calling. When the voice who spoke at the other end of the line was not his boyfriend, a million of things ran through his mind and they were not good. Like not good at all because it got worse and more morbid as the thoughts came through…

 

Why was it not Taehyun talking at the other end of the line?

 

Did he drop his phone somewhere in the club?

 

Did he get into an accident?

 

Was he kidnapped and they calling me to pay the ransom?

 

“Minho-ah! It is Dara!” Mino had to hold the mobile phone away from ears since Dara was shouting at the top of her lungs.

 

“Oh, hey! Is everything okay? Is Taehyun alright?” Mino was relieved to a certain extent that it was not some random stranger delivering bad news but still puzzled as to why she was calling him using Taehyun’s phone.

 

“Well… He is alright physically but just in a little situation! That’s all!”

 

“Situation?” 

 

“Yes, maknae is drunk actually! I was calling to see if you are able to pick him up because I don’t think he can make it home on his own and I need to take care of Bom and Seungyoon too!”

 

Seriously, Dara needed to stop with the shouting or Mino swore he would be going deaf.

 

“Sure I will come over no problem!” Mino immediately replied already getting up from his chair to get his clothes and change. His assignment was going no where anyway might as well take the much needed break from it then get back to it again in the morning.

 

“Great! I will text you the location of the club! Yah! Maknae stop dancing on the table-top! Get down will you!” Dara shouted some more before she hung up on an amused Mino.

 

Dancing on the table-top?

 

That was something new and what he would be willing to give to see it right at that moment. At the same time, Mino also wondered how much did Taehyun actually drink. Taehyun had a high tolerance for alcohol and did not get drunk easily. Well, at least not during the times they went out for happy hour together.

 

The loud beats of the music echoed through the dark and poorly lit club. Mino had to fight through throngs and throngs of partygoers just to reach one of the private rooms that the gang had booked for the night.

 

“Mino! You are here!” Dara’s drunken and very tipsy voice filled the dimly lit room.

 

The sight that greeted Mino was a sight to behold. Seungyoon and Bom laid at one end of the long couch in a messy heap of arms and legs and on other end, was his boyfriend slightly dozing off with his arm over his eyes.

 

As Mino looked at the table, he finally understood why they were in such a state of inebriation. On the table were two bottles of empty Jägermeister and numerous cans of Red Bull. They were drinking Jäger Bombs the whole night. The seemingly harmless sweet concoction that will turn potent once the alcohol hits the system.

 

“Maknae-ah! Your boyfriend is here!” Dara scooted over to give Taehyun a good shake.

 

“Hmmm, M- Mi- Mino?” Taehyun all but slurred. The younger guy was so smashed.

 

“Come on Taehyunie! Let’s get you back.” Mino answered as he moved over to where Taehyun was and dragged him up.

 

“We should dance!” Taehyun suddenly announced.

 

“No, we should not. You need to get back.” Mino answered as he grabbed hold of the younger guy’s flailing hands.

 

“Okay! Bye guys! My boyfriend is the best in this world!”

 

If Mino was going to be really honest, a drunken Taehyun was like dead weight since all his weight was leaned on Mino’s. However, he could not be happier at Taehyun’s little drunken announcement. It was certainly not that much of a wasted trip since Taehyun was a cute drunk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mino was regretting whatever he thought as he shifted uncomfortably. He was trying to get the dead weight that was drooling like there was no tomorrow on his back into a more comfortable position that would work for the both of them as they reached the entrance of his apartment.

 

In the short span of distance from car park to the door of his unit, Taehyun experienced every single emotion known to man. Mino was slightly amazed that it was even possible within the time frame of 15 minutes. One minute, he was shouting joy to the entire world and suddenly turned into the sobbing mess within the next then he experienced anger which had his back taking most of the beatings before he finally leaned his chin on Mino’s shoulder and proceeded on to make a slobbering mess on his shirt.

 

It was seriously not cute at all. Not for one second.

 

“Taehyun-ah, wake up. We are home, babe.” Mino muttered exasperatedly as he used the door as a support to put Taehyun down on his unsteady feet.

 

“Hmmmm? S-Spi-Spinning!” Taehyun mumbled as he swayed dangerously once Mino let go to take out his own shoes. Luckily, Mino was fast enough and managed to hold Taehyun before he did a forward face plant.

 

“Be careful, Tae. God, remind me never to ever get you this drunk.” Mino could not help but grumbled out loud.

 

Taehyun said nothing as he kept his eyes closed. However, as soon as the second shoe was out, the younger guy suddenly opened his eyes wide with a hand clamped over his mouth which Mino knew all too well what that meant.

 

The numerous little sweet concoctions that he drank for the entire night finally found their way to the surface. Mino watched as Taehyun ran to the bathroom in Mino bedroom with the older guy trailing behind him.

 

The younger guy barely made it before he started puking his guts out. Though it was a disgusting sight but Mino stayed with him rubbing soothing circles on Taehyun’s back. For the good, the bad and ugly times, was that not what his parents always told him when it comes to serious relationships?

 

Mino found Taehyun leaning against the bowl weakly after he went to kitchen to prepare a cup of warm honey to soothe the throat and get rid of the after taste that may still linger in the younger’s mouth.

 

“Come, Taehyun-ah. You need shower before you get to sleep.” Mino said as he supported him up.

 

“Hmmm...” Taehyun nodded as they walk a few steps into the shower stall. With most of the alcohol already out of system, Taehyun was more sobered up to be able to walk on his own.

 

Without a care about the guy that was in the same enclosed space with him, Taehyun began to remove his clothing before stepping in. If Mino was going to be honest, he did not know whether to be excited or not. After all, he was a healthy male and it was normal to react when seeing his boyfriend’s skin.

 

However, when Taehyun began to start removing his pants, it was a different thing altogether. Now was definitely not the time to get excited, Taehyun was technically still drunk and they were not at that particular stage yet. He needed to make his escape while he still could.

 

“I will just wait outside, Taehyun-ah.”

 

Before he could fully turned around, Taehyun grabbed his hand.

 

“Hyung, can you help me wash my back?” Taehyun asked with innocent and pleading eyes that Mino knew he could never have the heart to say no to. In a more logical sense, Mino would be worried because what if Taehyun tripped or fell in the stall while showering? It was for his safety, that was all there was to it.

 

“Quickly get in Taehyun-ah.” Mino relented before turning to quickly strip off his clothes before getting in with Taehyun.

 

Mino forced himself to keep his vision mainly focused on the younger’s guy upper back and up as he lathered up Taehyun’s hair with shampoo then again with body wash for his body that had Taehyun sighing in pleasure, totally oblivious to Mino’s struggle.

 

Mino figured he practically deserved the saint of the year award as he washed the remaining soap suds off the younger’s body.

 

“You are done. Quickly dry yourself and go change. I prepared the clothes on the bed for you.”

 

Mino all but shooed the younger guy out of the shower stall and quickly went back to showering himself off before joining Taehyun in his room as they got ready for bed. However, it was barely five minutes when Mino felt a pair of hands encircled his waist causing him to freeze up.

 

“Taehyun-ah, what are you doing? I will be done in a minute. You go and change first.” Mino managed to keep his voice level trying not to focus on the fact that they were skin to skin and he could feel the whole of Taehyun’s front pressing against him.  

 

“Don’t wanna. Together.” Taehyun mumbled. Mino would have never imagined Taehyun as the clingy kind but surprisingly, he liked it in a totally non-ual way.

 

Maybe he changed his mind slightly on regretting the fact that he was seeing Taehyun drunk for the first time.   

 

They got out of the stall together and Mino took the towel to dry the water droplets off the younger’s body before taking care of himself. When he was done, Taehyun was already outside and changed into the sleeping clothes that Mino prepared prior.

 

“Taehyun, sit on the bed. Your hair needs to be dried. Drink the honey, your throat will feel better.” Mino instructed after he quickly put on his clothes.

 

“De!” Taehyun answered looking like a young innocent boy making the older guy smile.

 

Mino got behind the younger guy and proceeded to dry his hair wondering how Taehyun got from being a horrible drunk to a lovable boy all in one night. When he was done, Mino gathered up the extra pillows to move to the floor when Taehyun tugged his hand and patted the spot next to him on the bed.  

 

“Just sleep here, Mino hyung. It is your bed.” Taehyun mumbled.

 

Mino did not even hesitate for a moment and immediately got in beside Taehyun. He smiled at the fact that the younger was back to being lovable and cute again. Taehyun was smelling all nice and fresh as Mino adjusted them so that the younger guy was nicely snuggled at the crook of his neck.

 

Mino was about to drift off when Taehyun leaned up to kiss him on the lips which the older guy gladly accepted. The kiss was a sweet one since he could taste the honey from Taehyun’s lips as he lazily explored with his tongue.

 

“I love you, Mino hyung.” Taehyun sleepily mumbled with all the love and sobriety he could muster up when they broke apart before settling back on his spot, slowly drifting off. Mino could not help but to melt at the confession.

 

“I love you too, Taehyun-ah.” Mino whispered as he kissed the younger’s forehead. It was the first time Taehyun ever said those words to him and he could not help but to grin like a love struck fool as he drifted off together towards dreamland.

 

~~~~~~~~~~  

 

When Taehyun opened his eyes in the morning, he was disoriented and wondered what he was doing in Mino’s room. He was even more rudely awakened when Mino shifted to cuddle Taehyun closer to his body. The younger guy could tell instantly they were not wearing much.

 

! Did something happen? Why could he not remember much from last night?

 

Did they do it?

 

Taehyun quickly peeked under the covers. Everything seemed fine and normal. There was nothing to worry about, right?

 

“Hmmmm, Taehyun-ah. So warm…” Mino mumbled in his sleep smirking naughtily.

 

Seriously? What is his boyfriend thinking about? No way… Could it be?

~~~~~~~~~~

Hihi, back with collection of drabbles for my previous story... yes i had a productive weekend... like Fianlly! Hope you all will enjoy!