Hate

Play around

Jimin: .....

Jungkook: Hyung you should look your face it is hilarious....

Taehyung: That's right  I'm trying to not pee in my pants you know!

Hoseok: Jimin you are an idol you know not a clown...hhahahha

Namjoon: You know what Jimin you really GOT NO JAMS!

Jin: You guys shut up....Namjoon say sorry to Jimin.

Yoongi: That's right! Jimin not doing it 'cause he want this to happen....

Hoseok: Now ,you back up your boyfriend?

Namjoon: Why ??It's just a joke...right Minnie~

Yoongi: you J-Horse...

Taehyung: Hahahaha J-Horse you got on you

Jin:Taehyung stop it...and Namjoon because of your"Jimin you got no jam" that you think as a joke make fans thinks like that too and make fun of him...

Yoongi: That's right you don't know how much Jimin cried because of your joke...yet he still listen your words and smile like fool...

Jungkook: REALLLLY? Jimin hyung?

Hoseok: How did you know?Why he don't tell us before?

Namjoon: ! Did my joke gone too far? Jimin I'm sorry I don't mean it~I'm reallly sorry Minnie!

Taehyung: How come?I'm never see he depressed after we make fun of him?

Hoseok: That's right.

Jimin: Because you guys don't even care about me! I'm really ty hate all of you except omma and appa.

Hoseok: Omma?Appa?.

Namjoon: Jimin I'm sorry ~please forgive me...

Jungkook: That's right hyung I'm sorry too...for prank you a lot and make you angry and..EVERYTHING

Taehyung: Me too...sorry because I'm always make you a become a target for my prank

Jin: I'm omma

Yoongi: I'm appa

Jimin: That's right only omma and appa understand me...and I'm not forgive you guys..just wait and see  when I'm quiting from this group....

Namjoon: JIMIN!!

*Jimin is offline*

Jin: Minnie ...?omg...see what you guys do...

Yoongi: Yeah you guys off and do something please...

Hoseok:What should we do??Aishh ~

Yoongi:Think stupid!

Jin: I got massage from Jimin...and he said he wouldn't be at home for a few day...he need to cool his head ...I'm going to kill you guys if Jimin really quit this group

Taehyung: What??

Jungkook: OMG Jimin hyung~~

Namjoon: This is serious matter...

Hoseok: Everyone please come back to dorm..RIGHT NOW we need to make a plan...

Yoongi:Please do! and after Jin kill you guys I'm going to cut you guy in a piece and give it to the wolf.

Jungkook: Hyung~it's sound scary