Jimin lost his identity

Play around
Jimin: Hey~where are you guys .... without me?why I'm alone at dorm...I hate this T^T
Jin:Hey sleeping beauty finally you wake up heh!
Jimin:.where are you?Please come back to dorm ,I'm hungry~
Yoongi:You pig... go make yourself food!
Jimin:That's so mean~Yoongi oppa<3
Jin:what no you will burn my precious kitchen...
Yoongi: Wth with oppa<3?Do you knock your head somehow Jimin?
Jungkook:Can't you see he is trying to flirt with you! stupid...
Taehyung:Yes that is so...cute...my minnie so cute
Hoseok:You guys just shut up...
Namjoon:Someone is having a bad day..I see~
Yoongi:Just shut up Namjoon and where is Jimin I'm asking a question here...
Jimin:....I'm confused what Jungkook oppa just saying...flirting?nope I'm not and yeah I did knock my head on the floor that's the reason I'm waking up right now...so hungry..Jin oppa~
Taehyung:so cute...I'm on the way back to the dorm right now.do you want to come down so we can go out eating nearest restaurant with our dorm?
Jin:I like him call me oppa
Jimin:Omo~did you just ask me for dinner..date?I love you and yes let's meet up.Tae oppa<3
Taehyung:Not a date Minnie...-_-"just hurry up and get ready to come down.
Jungkook:wow he did knock his head hard i think..he's try to flirt with three person at the same time.
Jimin:I'm coming~
Hoseok:Yeah I think so....I'm on the way back too!
Jin:me too
Jungkook:me three
Namjoon:Not me I can't go home yet...
Yoongi:two of us might stay until morning here -_-
Jimin:That's ~what ever Jin hyung,Hoseok hyung and Jungkook want to join us?Taetae it's okay if they tag along?
Taehyung:It's okay..but I only treats you the other have to pay by themselves.
Jungkook:okay
Hoseok:okay
Jin:okay
Yoongi:I think you already okay right Jimin?
Jimin: that Yoongi hyung...!!
Hoseok:He is normal now
Yoongi:I like this ver. more ...hahaxx