random chapter 3

Play around

"Jungkookie~".

"Hmm?what's wrong my cutie hyung?".

"What...erm...wh..."

"Hehehe baby just tell me okay?"

*sigh*"Okay !...what did you do to them?honestly please~"

"Fine... my cutie hyung~!i did nothing big actually just .....accidently drop their ipods in the bathtub"*grins at Jimin*

"Pffft how could you accidently did that?pabo~"

"Ouchhh hyung how could you call me pabo~did i need to remember you that i'm your kni-"

"My knight who will always protect me and loves me also give me *blushing*hmmm..~"

"What you need the most in the bed baby"*kiss Jimin*

"Hmmm...you always make me happy Kookie always"

"Hehehe i'm glad you remember it hyung!"

"Of couse,you said that everyday....but still that's no the reason to accidently drop their ipods in the bathtub"

"Well they should behave then, mostly that person *hmmph*

"Hahaha don't snuggle at my neck,hahaha seriously Kookie i can't...nonono don't i'm more sensitive there ....omg Kookie seriously stop tickling me haha..hah..hah"

"Then, stop from making everyone having crush on you"*pout*

"Aigoo Kookie*Jimin give peck to Kookie*even if they had crush on me it always you makes me happy on the bed "

"Oh my hyung ,you ert hehehe well can't be helped then"

"What ever....by the way who did you mean by mostly that person?"

"Obviously that stupid Hoseok!he keeps touching you and even pinch your lovely cheeks*grrr*i want to punch his sarcastic smile "

"Okay....ermmmm next time please don't destroy their belonging again okay?