random chapter 1

Play around

 please read the author note ~at the end□

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Park Jimin a.k.a Jungkook's baby,he doesn't know that his boyfriend was the type to always the first to start makes skinship even if at public place."Whenever there's Jimin,there's also Jungkook"said Namjoon and Jin at one of their group interview.Jimin was glad at that time 'cause the camera man didn't zoom in the camera towards him but towards Jungkook to answering the staff question about why he so attached with Jimin nowdays."Why shouldn't I ?Jiminnie hyung is the person that mostly take care of me so I should return the favour and by the way nowdays I can see the reasons why fans said Jiminnie hyung is noona's ideal type,'cause he is too cute and childlike !That's make me want to take care of him too" said Jungkook makes Jimin blushed madly not just because what Jungkook said and the staff who are awww at him ,it is because Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung who are smirking at Jimin 'cause they find a way to .But of course Jungkook wouldn't let his hyungs disturb his baby or they will get the revenge.

 □□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Hello everyone!it's been a while i'm update and somehow i had a guts to share this story with everyone....

Should i told you guys spoiler for this story???i must definitely tell you !

this is my first mpreg story that's why i made it chapter by chapter.

Don't expect the because there will be none,and the reason why i put this here instead new fanfics list is because i'm not ready to  have a lot viewers for this story...i hope this wouldn't fail..

Thaks for read my story luv u all♥