i love you and i remember

BJUNHOMARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jikook, implied!jimin x member | g | 618 words | angst(?)

summary » jungkook will wait, because that’s what jimin did.

a/n » i said i was on the jihope ship now but... // flashback is in italics. // inspired by because i’m a man by mc mong. listen (here)

 

Jungkook loves Jimin. It used to be one-sided, but obviously (or not so) Jungkook’s slowly returned the feelings.

They don’t show it often, but behind the cameras and flashing lights when nobody’s looking, Jungkook holds on to Jimin like a lifeline. Like he’ll die if Jimin isn’t there.

But isn’t that true though? Even when Jungkook’s just lazing around in the dorm, he’ll seek out Jimin.

It’s not always Jimin being clingy. Actually, most of the time, it’s not.

"Tell me you love me," Jungkook whispers when they’re both trying to fall asleep after countless performances at broadcast stations.

"Why so sudden?" Jimin chuckles, but complies anyway. "You’re the stars in my sky. If I could, I’d give you the universe and even more. I want to give you my forever."

"I do too," Jungkook closes his eyes. "If I lost you, I don’t think I’d be able to live."

-

It’s quite obvious that even though Jungkook’s young, he’s very mature for his age. It’s shown in the song ‘Working’, which he rewrote to the instrumental of Zion T’s song.

And that he’s still young, scared and uncertain. Seventeen is a scary age. Most seventeen year olds are trying to find themselves and who they are, what defines them, what makes them happy.

Jungkook knows that this is the time where he should know what makes him happy and he should follow that route. He already has everything. His love, his career and friends. His family.

Everything seems right.

But everything’s n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter