parallel

BJUNHOMARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

parallel

< 1/? of the wonder series >

{ vkook/jikook ; pg ; 700 words }

[SUMMARY]
it was a crazy thing to do, and it wasn’t worth it at all.

[A/N]
I heard the song girlfriend by wondergirls while shopping and i couldn’t help myself. might be continued (probs not) // pls listen to the song first~

 

-

taehyung lives with regrets.

there are many things we regret all the time, but most of the time, in the end, it ends up okay.

there is one thing taehyung regrets that to this day, he can’t get over. he gets drunk one day, and in his drunk mind, he does the next craziest thing to dying — he calls his ex-boyfriend.

he probably wouldn’t remember it the next day.

it hurts him to simply think of jungkook as an ex, he was a lot more than that, he loved him.

"hello?" a sleepy voice calls from the other side.

memories flood into taehyung’s mind as he struggles to answer. “hey,” taehyung replies shakily.

"taehyung hyung?"

"sorry, i must’ve woken you up," taehyung forces a laugh. if this was four months ago, jungkook would’ve giggled and said, "no hyung, it’s okay. what’s up?"

but this isn’t, so he simply replies with, “yeah, why’d you call?”

"i just wanted to hear your voice," taehyung whispers, tears falling. memories hurt him, he knows he shouldn’t be doing this, they’re over.

taehyung reels back to the time he’s said the same words. jungkook had simply stifled a yawn and muttered, “you missed me that much, hyung? don’t worry, you’re the most important to me.”

jungkook would then proceed to sing him to sleep, and make promises of forever. a forever with them, getting ready in the morning together, moving away to somewhere less critisism would be held against them.

there was nothing taehyung wanted to say to jungkook than, “can’t we fix this? make the forevers come to life again? rebuild love?”

but instead, taehyung’s world comes crumbling down with the next words jungkook utters. “i’m with my boyfriend right now.”

taehyung laughs and his next words are slurred. “don’t lie, jungkook-ah.”

"no, this isn’t true," taehyung repeats like a mantra, tears spilling and voice gradually becoming louder.

his voice trembles as he repeats the words, barely a whisper. “you’re lying, right?”

"no, hyung. he’s actually beside me now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter