dream boy

BJUNHOMARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dream boy

< 2/? of the wonder series >

{ vmin ; pg ; ~1.28k }

[SUMMARY]
Taehyung meets his dream boy twice, in two totally different situations.

[A/N]
the last situation has nothing to do with the last one // inspired by blue jeans (snsd), goodbye summer (fx) and my own experiences :)

 

 

-

Taehyung hides behind his mom successfully for three seconds before his dad drags him before a smiley boy with hair in a bowl cut. “Hi,” smiley boy says, reaching out his hand. “I’m Jimin, what’s your name?”

Taehyung reluctantly shakes Jimin’s hand, sighing to himself. “I’m Taehyung.” He never really liked associating himself with others his age, preferring to hang out with kids older, like Hoseok and Namjoon.

But this time, his dad insisted for him to meet the son of his newest client. “He’s kinda lonely, and you needed a friend, so we set you put on a playdate!”

Just as he was about to protest for the nth time and tell his dad that he was seven, and he didn’t need a date, much less a playdate, Mr Park and his son, Jimin arrived.

Mr Park and Taehyung’s dad usher them into Jimin’s personal playroom as Jimin pulls Taehyung inside.

"Hey, wanna play video games, Taetae?" Jimin asks a bit excitedly as Taehyung stares at him, exasperatedly.

"You don’t have many friends, do you?" Taehyung asks quietly after a while.

Jimin looks at Taehyung sheepishly as he scratches his head. “Not really,” he says, “Dad always wanted me to play with people older than me.” He shakes his head, laughing. “Something about ‘maturity at a young age’.

Taehyung felt slightly shaken at Jimin’s explanation. He was like that too.

"My dad," Taehyung clears his throat, looking everywhere but at Jimin. "Always wanted me to play with kids my age though I hated that. I wanted someone older and smart," he says, oblivious to Jimin’s smile faltering.

It was good for Jimin to finally have someone his age to play with, and suddenly the person didn’t want to be his friend? Jimin felt as if his world was falling, and started crying.

"Woah, why’re you crying? Don’t cry, that’s for babies!"

Babies, Jimin thought. His new friend – not really friend but he didn’t know the word to describe it – called him a baby.

This only caused Jimin to cry harder, and Taehyung looked more panicked, frantically trying to make Jimin stop crying.

"Don’t be like this, Jimin-ah," Taehyung says, almost crying himself. "Don’t make me sad, please! I’ll play with you if you don’t tell my dad I accidentally made you cry!"

Jimin tries to smile through his sobbing and looks up at Taehyung. “Really?”

Taehyung nods and wipes Jimin’s tears, trying to pull him up. “Come on, what do you want to play? Just dance?”

Needless to say, Jimin and Taehyung became good friends after that.

-

Taehyung hides behind behind his dad again when they’re eleven, like the first time they met.

"So, this is goodbye, huh?" Jimin says, trying to maintain an air of nonchalance. Jimin wasn’t that good at keeping in his feelings, so it’s not surprising that he bursts into tears n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter