rain

BJUNHOMARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

markjin | g | 400+ words | slight!angst

summary » jinyoung's insecurities come alive at mark's "i love you's.
warnings » none bad end 
prompt » “I just see a mark n winner skinship… maybe a jealous jinyoungie?” 
- iren (minrin98iw | aff)
a/n » idk what this is sorry thanks bye 

 

"where are you going?" jinyoung asks, walking into his room after taking a shower.

it’s one of got7’s very rare free days, and jinyoung’s plan was to cuddle with mark until night and leave the cooking and caring for the maknae plus jackson line to jaebum.

technically that’s his job as the mother of the group, but he really just wants to stay with mark and watch chick flicks. which is why he’s surprised that mark’s getting ready to go out by himself, already in a snapback and casual attire.

"jinwoo of winner," mark starts excitedly, "and i set up a time to meet at a cafe! you know, to just catch up on life and hang."

"oh," jinyoung says, getting a bit worked up.


in all truth, there’s no need for jinyoung to not trust mark. the words ‘i love you’ come easily now. whether it’s just during before sleeping or before filming, or even during filming. jinyoung loves mark, and mark jinyoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter