Chapter 14

The Dusk and The Dawn~ (DROPPED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello,

well this is the new chapter I wrote for chapter 14. Guys this is not the old one. It's new :) :)

I hope you will enjoy so much.

Sorry to bother you a little on this hehe.

This chapter is dedicated to my dear freind - BlackAshes who encourages me to stay strong through my journey of life. Thank you !

 

Enjoy~

Word count : 2435

 

 

Humming softly Lu Han closes the book he was reading. Aroma of deliciousness floods his nose, watering his mouth. Lu Han promises not to peek into the kitchen until Sehun is done but now he doesn’t think he can wait anymore. Books of Neurosurgery are really interesting but foods always way more appealing to his senses.

He paddles to the kitchen silently to find Sehun setting the table. Upon spotting Lu Han, Sehun grins gesturing to come near. Lu Han happily does so, stealing glances of the dish proudly sitting on the middle of the table. Sehun puts away the apron as Lu Han hugs him from side, burying his face on Sehun’s bicep.

“Smells yummy”

Lu Han mumbles taking a lungful of kitchen air that swirl around them. Sehun wraps his hand around Lu Han’s torso bringing him to his chest, his laughter bubbling out of his throat.

“I am always yummy to you baby”

He laughs merrily as Lu Han hits his chest lightly, huffing for being such a man, full of himself.

“Not you, the food”

Sehun hears Lu Han muttering, untangling from him, stomping away a little. Sehun tugs him from his wrist and turns to his side.

“It’s fried chicken with honey mustard glaze.”

Sehun says after pecking Lu Han’s cute nose that twitches a little. He watches Lu Han trying to look passive, taking a seat but never fails to read the glint in his eyes. Sehun settles himself beside Lu Han and starts serving. Lu Han stares at him cutting the meat vigilantly, almost like he is handling a scalpel on human flesh.

Lu Han pokes the meat lazily as if he is on second thoughts of savoring the food, though in inside his gut is on fire just to wolf down everything on his plate. After putting off a quite show to Sehun, who is patiently waiting him to taste the first bite, he brings a piece of meat into his mouth and chews.

Lu Han’s face brightens with his eyes shimmering for the lusciousness melting on his tongue.

“Oh my god Sehun ! This is heaven”

He manages between the gulps, grabbing another piece. Sehun beams, eyes crinkling into moon crescents. Ah! Perks of being a prodigy. He learns everything by his heart, does everything in the finest way, no matter how tiny it is. And here he is, presenting a chef version of Oh Sehun, not just a chef, a legendary one he was ever to set his foot on the culinary industry. He could have turned a world upside down just by a single spoon of Bearnaise sauce and pinch of paprika.

Sehun watches Lu Han munching the cuisine happily, with occasional moans that silently says how far he is swimming in this delightfulness. He knows how much Lu Han is deprived of real food, being a busy surgeon. Thankfully Sehun fed him with entirely new different recipes each day for the past month and enjoyment Lu Han had devouring each dish, is evident just by a single look at his chubby cheeks. Lu Han has gained some pounds, but it’s healthy and much needed in Sehun’s opinion.

Sighing in contentment Lu Han wipes his mouth with a napkin, getting rid of crumbs. Sehun is still eating calmly, his tongue peeping out to wash away the tidbits he had on his lower lip.

“Sehun I am going to sue you.”

Lu Han says; face serious, the paper napkin getting crumpled in his tight grip. Sehun stops eating and sets his fork on the table. He has a question mark on his face. Sehun wiggles his eye brow.

Lu Han takes a deep breath.

“You have been abusing my taste buds for a month now. It’s a crime Sehun. I am going to the court”

Sehun stares at the playful glint in Lu Han’s doe eyes for three seconds and ruptures into a beautiful laughter. He shakes his head, his white teeth greeting Lu Han’s grin that stretches across his face. They laugh together painting a blissful ambiance that shines with a touch of love.

Finally Lu Han wipes his happy tears and rubs his tummy.

“So what’s for the dessert?”

He hums, sending Sehun a hopeful look for something sweet. Sehun leans in, inches away from Lu Han’s lips.

“Me”

He says before planting a honey mustard glazed chicken tasted kiss on Chinese male’s mouth.

When they part for much needed air, Lu Han pushes Sehun from his personnel vicinity, muttering something about table manners. How is he going to survive this? Even in the dining table too?

Sehun laughs standing to collect the plates. But before he touches his own plate, in speed of light Lu Han has all the utensils piled up on his arms, insisting that he should do the dishes since Sehun cooks him every day.

Lu Han dries the last plate and puts it on the rack. He wipes his hands slowly from the serviette knowing that Sehun is just behind him watching his every move like a hawk. Lu Han stands by the sink, looking out of the window, admiring how flower beds seem to pretty in the day light.

Sehun snakes his arms around Lu Han’s waist, his hands resting on Lu Han’s tummy, weighing his chin on latter’s shoulder. He feels his entire being basking in Lu Han’s warmth. He inhales the familiar sweetness Lu Han’s golden brown hair emits. Lu Han places his slightly wet hands on Sehun’s, leaning back, his eyes lulling him to embrace a familiar blackness.

Lu Han feels Sehun’s fingers twiddling with his, but what makes his eyes to fly open is the cold sensation of a metal on the skin on his ring finger. His gaze locks on their hands, to witness the moment that Sehun gently pushing a silver ring on his ring finger, an exactly similar one, Lu Han can see on Sehun’s ring finger.

“I am yours and you are mine. I want people to know that.”

He whispers, kissing Lu Han’s ear lobe. Lu Han turns to face Sehun.

Lu Han stares at Sehun’s hazel orbs, flabbergasted yet getting lost in the depths he doesn’t hide.

It is neither a romantic proposal nor a heartfelt confession. It isn’t a classy moment to celebrate with champagne.

It is just a simple sentence however the depth of each word was immeasurable and infinite. It is the unspoken fizz of Sehun’s emotions, coloring their lives with what they treasure, what they flourish, what the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter