Attempt 24

Fighting Over An Alien

So idk if you'll like this chapter, but then I've decided that in this chapter I'll give you a glimpse of Namjin's relationship, well the surfacing of feelings to be elaborate. I know you Taejin/Taejoon shippers will somehow get disappointed. I mean there had to be some other pairing in this story so I'm sorry to those TaeJin and Taejoon shippers out there since yeah, your ship didn't sail :( so its understandable that I'd lose some readers to this chapter anyways, I should shut up now.

 

--------------

 

(Few days earlier)

 

(I'll be using a different kind of POV from here)

 

JIN'S POV 

 

I really don't get it. I mean how the hell do I end up kissing Namjoon? I mean I know I was drunk and all, but of all people? Why couldn't it have been Taehyung? But then knowing the universe it wouldn't really let me have it that easily.

 

"Hey, Jin." Namjoon said awkwardly. We were supposed to think, to take a breath from the newly obtained information from awhile ago.

 

"What is it, Joon?" I sighed as I sat on a bench, my head looking up at him since he was standing.

 

"I'm sorry." He said and took a seat beside me.

 

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." I frowned. I mean I wouldn't have wanted to kiss him, but we were drunk. Its none of our faults.

 

"Because I just had to bring in alcohol. If I didn't ask you guys to buy alcohol, then we wouldn't have kissed." He said, kinda looking regretful.

 

"But then I agreed to buy alcohol so its also my fault." I argued. Okay so maybe we were both at fault.

 

He just chuckled, "Always taking the blame even thought you aren't to blame. Same Jin I know." He looked at me with a sweet smile and I dunno it kinda just tugged on my heartstrings?? Wait... What am I even talking about?

 

"Well, I'm your hyung. I'm the eldest in the group. What am I supposed to do?" I chuckled along. Sometimes I always take the blame since I'm the eldest. I'm the one to blame because I'm the eldest. Its like those typical sibling relationship. Like, if you're the eldest you always get blamed because it was supposedly your responsibility. Well, I got used to it, I guess.

 

"Well, that is true, but then I'm the leader. I should take responsibility, too." He argued back.

 

I just rolled my eyes, "Okay. Whatever, we're both our faults. Now shut up this argument will never end." I smiled slightly.

 

"You're right." He chuckled.

 

We stayed in some silence. Just there, sitting, looking over at people walk by and some couples as well. I was shocked when I saw a gay couple and it seriously triggered me wanting to have a relationship. Like that kind of longing that you have for this one thing, if you know what I mean.

 

"Do you think any of the guys kissed Taehyung already?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

 

"I think they have." I said truthfully. I was kinda upset about the thought that one of the guys has already kissed Taehyung and its just sad. "I mean I can detect some awkwardness sometimes. Like with Jungkook and Taehyung. Well, mostly Jungkook was the awkward one." I explained further.

 

"Yeah I could tell, too. Its just sad how they got to kiss him first." Namjoon said sadly.

 

"Well, I know we all get chances, but then somehow we get chances where we're only designated for. We don't get chances to what we're not designated for. I don't believe in destiny, but somehow there has to be someone making decisions." I said.

 

"Wow, that's so deep, hyung." He said and laughed. "I never heard you talk like that before. Its kinda funny seeing you so serious " 

 

I nudged him and chuckled as well, "Hey don't make fun of me. I'm just getting all philosophical, I guess." I said.

 

"Well, its cute how you talk like that." He admitted which somehow made me blush and which somehow is totally wrong. "Like you just think how we exist in this world. Like it really gets deep in your soul to make you thinking." He added.

 

"Yeah. Somehow like that."

 

(Present)

 

"Jin and Namjoom hyung...." Jungkook trailed off. "We have to tell you something."

 

"What is it?" Namjoon and I said in unison.

 

"We kissed Taehyung." J-Hope, Jungkook and Jimin said. Well, I guess that wasn't a surprise anymore, really.

 

"No ." Namjoom shrugged.

 

"Yeah... Well we caught J-Horse here getting steamy with Taehyung." Jimin scoffed. He looked really angry by the looks of it.

 

"Hey! Don't call me J-Horse, shorty!" J-Hope retorted.

 

"Don't ing call me shorty, you son of a horse!" Jimin yelled.

 

Then they started bickering about not calling each other nicknames. Jeez, these boys. I'm disappointed that Taehyung had kissed three of us already, maybe or maybe not intentionally, but still.

 

"Stop fighting and sit down on the couch!" I scolded and with the help of Jungkokk and Namjoon tearing both of them apart, making them stop, but still shooting each other nasty glares. They both sat down on the couch with Jungkook in the middle, to prevent both of them to start a fight again.

 

"Now, where's Taehyung... And Yoongi?" I asked.

 

"He went out." Jungkook said.

 

"Where?"

 

"I don't know."

 

I just sighed. I guess we'll have to wait for him, but then right on time we heard a knock on the door. I walked over to get the door and obviously it revealed Taehyung and Yoongi.

 

"Where were you two?" I asked, raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms on my chest.

 

"We just went for a walk." Yoongi answered. I looked down and I saw their intertwined hands and I think Taehyung noticed it and Taehyung tried to jerk it away, but then Yoongi just held it tightly.

 

"O...Kay." I said awkwardly. "Come in... Let's have a family discussion." I said as I gestured for them to sit on the couch. Once they were in, they sat down on the couch. I guess they knew something was up.

 

"What's going on hyung?" Suga asked as he sat down beside J-Hope and Taehyung sat down in the middle of Jimin and Suga. Jimin still looked upset and looked like he didn't want to be really near Taehyung right now and I guess Taehyung noticed which made almost all the energy get out of him.

 

Time for the revelation of truth.

 

"Well, I'm aware of what's happening in the group. I know we all like Taehyung and... I guess three of you have kissed him already, am I right?" I said, my eyebrow raised and my arms crossed over my chest. Taehyung looked a little bit shocked, but just a little bit.

 

"Correction. Four." Jimin said. Well, there's a fourth one? Honestly? All of our eyes turned to Suga and he looked at us confused.

 

"What?? It was only a peck!" He said defensively.

 

"You really stole his first kiss??" Jimin started raising his voice.

 

"I didn't ing know it was his first kiss!" Suga gritted his teeth.

 

"Jeez, shut up for a minute!" I scolded. "Well, at least Suga's was just a peck, but you three I don't even know." I sighed, rubbing my temples. I'm sure as hell this will be a real big trouble between us. I don't know why, but I felt Namjoon's hand hold mine and I also don't know why it made my heart jump or the fact that it actually soothed the heck out of me.

 

"I was supposed to be the one to win this war." Jimin said.

 

"No, goddammit. I was." J-Hope countered.

 

"Oh, can you stop retorting! You ing horse!" Jimin shouted.

 

"Ugh! Just stop!" Taehyung said. I could see tears rolling down that pretty face of his. "I know I kissed almost every one of you, but please don't make me sound like I'm some ing trophy to be won after the war has finished. It just hurts when it sounds like that." He said. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be going out." And with that just left the door.

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook was about to chase him, but then I stopped him.

 

"No, just let him be."

 

-------------

Hey! Haven't updated for awhile now sorry bout that I just got lots of stuff to cram and its so ing stressful like what even. Plus I got a writer's block. Sorry if I decided a Namjin still hope you liked it! *stills holds a little hope in them* and I think a lot of drama will happen now. Anyways, bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)