Attempt 13

Fighting Over An Alien

Taehyung woke up in Namjoon's arms. He was a bit confused as to why they weren't in the hotel room, but then he remembered that they fell asleep here while engaged in their conversation.

 

He was also startled by the fact that Namjoon's face was just inches from him. He took his time examining his face. His closed eyelids, his eye bags, his sharp nose, his plump lips and appearing and disappearing dimples. He's real handsome. Taehyung thought. This was actually the only time he thought Namjoom was handsome.

 

He didn't know what he was doing, but he was moving closer and closer, just centimeters away from Namjoon's lips. On the verge of almost kissing him, Namjoon's phone rang and he blushed, instantly moving away and lightly tapped his hyung.

 

"H-Hyung. W-Wake up. S-Someone is calling." Taehyung stuttered, trying to recover upon that sly act he was gonna pull. Namjoon slightly groaned and he woke up to the sight of a cute tomato Taehyung. He was confused as to why he was blushing, but he just shrugged it off. He sat up and fished out his phone from his pocket. It was manager hyung. He slid his thumb across the screen to answer the call.

 

"Hello? Manager hyung?" Namjoon said with a slight hoarse tone since he just woke up.

 

"Yah! Namjoon?! Where are you?? Why aren't you in the hotel room with Taehyung??" Manager hyung scolded. His voice was real loud, Namjoon had to move it a bit away from his ear.

 

"Ahhh... Sorry Manager hyung... Taehyung and I went on a late night stroll last night and we just decided to sleep in a nearby nipa hut." Namjoom explained, scratching his head in slight irritation. He didn't like getting scolded by someone early in the morning.

 

"Okay, come back now. The members are real worried." Manager hyung said. Namjoon just muttered an okay and hung up.

 

He looked over at Taehyung who was looking curiously at him. He found it adorable. Its like he was doing aegyo, but he wasn't aware of it.

 

"Let's go." Namjoon instructed. Taehyung made gestures which Namjoon didn't understand. "What is it?"

 

"Carry me hyung." Taehyung said cutely. Namjoon was gonna have an utter nosebleed right there. He couldn't say no. Namjoon bent down so Taehyung can get on his back. "Yay!" Taehyung cheered and hopped on his hyung's back. He wrapped his arms and legs around Namjoon's neck and waist. Namjoon started to walk them away from the nipa hut to the hotel.

 

When they got there, the other members, most especially Jimin and Jungkook ran up to them, specifically Taehyung.

 

"Taehyung!"

 

"Taehyung hyung!" The maknaes yelled in unison.

 

Taehyung hopped off of Namjoon's back and thanked him by kissing his cheek.

 

"Thank you, hyung!"

 

Jimin and Jungkook immediately hugged Taehyung.

 

"Taehyung! I thought something bad happened to you!" Jimin whined.

 

"Aish, hyung. I'm perfectly fine." Taehyung reassured, thinking that Jimin is overreacting. Jimin just pouted and released from his hug. Jungkook was rooted on his place.

 

"Yah, guys, I'm hungry. Can we have breakfast now?" J-Hope said. The manager nodded his head and led the boys into the dining hall.

 

They lined up for the buffet and got all sorts of breakfast, filling their tummies in the end.

 

"Wahhh so full." Hoseok patted his tummy as they went inside the elevator. Jimin stood beside Rap Monster hoping that they could have a talk and Jungkook was planning one as well. Taehyung walked beside Hoseok, having a conversation. Jin bugged Suga talking about how he loved pink, Mario and alpacas. Suga gave him a glare for being so noisy, but Jin didn't notice since he was so engaged in talking about his likes.

 

When the others went to their rooms, both Jimin and Jungkook stopped Rap Monster in his tracks.

 

"What's up?" Rap Monster asked curiously. 

 

"What exactly did you do with Taehyung last night?" Jimin questioned, glaring at Rap Monster. Rap Monster rolled his eyes. Obviously that would be the only thing the two maknaes wanted to talk about. He would tell the truth, but he decided to play.

 

"Oh, you know, kiss and hug, even led to , but he said he wasn't ready. We'll just do it next time." Rap Monster smirked. The two stood there speechless. Rap Monster walled away with a satisfied smirk still painted on his face.

 

"N-No way!" Jungkook cried when Rap Monster shut the door behind him. Jimin fell to his knees with a stunned look and Jungkook followed the action after.

 

Hoseok wondered where Jimin went so he went out of the room and saw two idiots on their knees in the middle of the hallway.

 

"Yah! You pabos what the hell are you doing there looking like... Well, pabos?!" He scolded and dragged the two by their shirts. They didn't care and just wore those stunned looks on their faces. He knocked on Jungkook's room door, Jin opening it.

 

"One pabo for you and one pabo for me. Have a good day." J-Hope announced and gave Jungkook to Jin. Jin, looking confused, just took the speechless boy into the room.

 

Taehyung looked at Rap Monster who was smiling at himself.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung questioned. Rap Monster looked at Taehyung and just nodded. Rap Monster laid on his bed again and got his notebook of songs.

 

Taehyung was interested with what lyrics Namjoon has come up with. He walked towards the elder and laid down beside him.

 

"What's that hyung?" Taehyung asked.

 

"Oh, well, some lyrics, maybe for a new song." Namjoon shrugged.

 

"Oohh...Lemme see!" Taehyung gestured for the notebook. Namjoon handed it to him and the latter scanned the lyrics. "Wow, hyung! These are real deep lyrics. Who were you thinking of when you wrote this?" Taehyung asked curiously. Namjoon's cheeks flushed.

 

"Uhm... Just someone that really makes my heart skip." Namjoon admitted shyly.

 

"Wahh! Hyung so cheesy, but sweet at the same time. I never heard you say words like that." Taehyung chuckled.

 

"Thanks?" Namjoon wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a compliment.

 

"Let me try if I could make a tune for it." Taehyung said. The younger vocalized and successfully made a tune for the allotted lyrics.

 

"Taehyung you have a really beautiful voice." Namjoon complimented making the younger blush. "I love the tune you made as well."

 

"Hehe, Thank you, hyung." Taehyung thanked sheepishly. He looked at Namjoon and Namjoom looked right back. They were caught in the moment, slowly inching closer to each other. Their heartbeats can already be heard from the closeness that they have.

 

And there it is.

 

The inevitable knock.