Attempt 23

Fighting Over An Alien

Suga followed after Taehyung obviously without Taehyung knowing. 

Taehyung mindlessly ran to somewhere he'd get to take his mind off. He just needed to get away from the drama. He didn't know things will get out of hand. He didn't know it'll end up to the point where he'd fallen in love with almost all of them. His emotions were getting out of control and he didn't know how to decide on this.

 

He stopped over at the local park. It was his favorite place to take his mind off things. It'd make sense if he went here. He was practically crying now. If you knew that feeling that your heart might explode from too much emotions and crying, that's what Taehyung was feeling now.

 

'Why did I let it go this far?'

 

"O-Oppa?" A girl's voice startled him and he immediately looked up at her. Of all times he had to meet a fan. He immediately wiped away the tears he had on his face. "Oppa, why are you crying?" She asked as she sat beside Taehyung and caressed his back. Taehyung flinched a little and so did the girl, so she had to put some distance between her and Taehyung so he could be at least a bit comfortable.

 

Taehyung just shook his head. He's not sure if he should tell. She could be a fan, but what if she was a homophone and blackmail the group, then their image will be corrupted, making it all Taehyung's fault.

 

"Oppa, you can tell me anything. I'm not a bad person. You can tell me if you have a problem with your family, friends, members, maybe love life?" The girl kinda winced at the thought of Taehyung having a girlfriend. "Or uality?" The girl added, hitting right through Taehyung.

 

"uality...." Taehyung sighed and he didn't know why he just said that out loud.

 

"You're gay?"

 

"Oh, ." Taehyung facepalmed. 

 

"Hey oppa, no worries!" She exclaimed. "I support gay rights." She whispered, making sure no one else heard it, but them.

 

Suga just arrived, panting. He kinda lost Taehyung there since he has a lazy and doesn't like running. He tried his best to follow Taehyung to the park and saw him sitting down on a bench with a girl. They were obviously talking. He decided to hide in a bush near them and eavesdrop.

 

"So who do you like?" The girl asked.

 

"Well.... In the group." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck, really embarrassed by voicing out his thoughts.

 

"Well, of course in the group. I mean every fangirl thinks you're all gay for each other." She laughed. "But then who is it?"

 

"Well... I don't know actually." Taehyung said truthfully. When he saw the girl's confusion, he braced himself for the upcoming story.

 

"Well, first off, I've already kissed five of them." He said, getting flustered again. The girl's mouth fell agape and she started flailing her hands around.

 

"Omo omo.... I think every fangirl's dreams are coming true now." She said. Taehyung knew what means, I mean for god sakes he watches anime and reads manga, he could've at least stumbled over one manga or anime that's , but the point is Taehyung just blushed. "So, who got the first kiss?" The girl asked eagerly.

 

"S-Suga hyung." He admitted. As the conversation goes on he keeps getting flustered and flustered.

 

"Really? Omg, my ship. My main ship." She tried to contain her feels. Taehyung chuckled. He thought that this girl was adorable. And obviously Suga heard what she said and he just smiled widely."I always thought that you'd be with Jungkook.... I mean, everyone ships Vkook, I've only seen some who ship Taegi." She explained and Taehyung was getting lost.

 

"What's that?"

 

"Well, that's your ship name.... Vkook is V and Jungkook, Taegi is Taehyung and Yoongi... Something like that."

 

"Oh...."

 

"Then? What's the sequence of the kisses?"

 

"Well, next is Jungkook, then Jimin, then Hobi..."

 

"Well.... What about Jin and Namjoon oppa?"

 

"I don't know, but I think they'd go together." Taehyung somehow grinned.

 

"Omf, same!" She said excited again. "I'm so happy right now since I know my ships are happening." Taehyung chuckled once again. "Then what happened?"

 

"Well, today Hobi hyung kissed me and we got caught by Jimin and Jungkook." He said sheepishly. "I feel kind of unclean since I've been kissed by four different guys in a period of time. I mean its as if I'm cheating or something." Taehyung said sadly.

 

"Hyung, that's alright. I know you'll get through this." The girl comforted. "So what were Jungkook and Jimin oppa's reactions?" She dragged on the conversation.

 

"Well, they were mad at Hoseok hyung of course. I mean they like me and they just caught us in action. Jimin looked real pissed about me kissing Hoseok hyung. As in really pissed. Then he got angry when he found out I kissed Jungkook, then he looked angrier when I told him Jungkook wasn't my first kiss, meaning I had kissed someone else and that's Suga hyung. Then the feelings were just overwhelming. I kinda felt humiliated and I just ran out of the dorm."

 

"Wow, love is hard isn't it? I mean your situation is really difficult."

 

"Yeah it is. Especially if you all feel the same for them... I mean is that even possible? This was the first time I was driven crazy by love. This is the first time I fell in love, to be honest." Taehyung admitted.

 

"Well, of course we all have our first experiences in love and somehow they're the most memorable ones yet." And somehow what the girl said was true. (A/n: although I had never experienced love huhu sad life how do I even come up with these stuff T^T)

 

"You're right." Taehyung said. "I just don't know who I should pick."

 

"Well, honestly you'd look good with anyone, oppa. Just follow your heart, as cliche as that sounds." The girl chuckled.

 

"What if I might like them all?" Taehyung asked, still conflicted.

 

"Then, you like them. They should probably understand since this was your first love experience, maybe or maybe they didn't push themselves on you, but maybe if they knew this was your first time experiencing love, they should understand."

 

'I know.... I think I should understand.' Suga thought while listening some more.

 

"Maybe." Taehyung nodded hesitantly. "Thank you."

 

"You're welcome, oppa, I'm glad to actually meet you and help you in your problem, but I've gotta go, now." The girl said.

 

"Oh is that so? Well, I didn't catch your name."

 

"Oh, its Soyul." Soyul smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked. Taehyung nodded. "Okay, I'll be going. Take care and good luck." She said, waving her hand at Taehyung as she got up and ran to another boy who gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

"Even Soyul has a love life." Taehyung mumbled to himself.

 

Suga walked farther from the bush he was hiding from and pretended he just got to the park.

 

"Taehyung!" Suga shouted from a distance. Taehyung's head snapped his way and saw Suga walking to him slowly.

 

"Hyung?" Taehyung said as Suga sat down beside him. 

 

"Hey, what's up? You look like you've been crying." Suga said, obviously knowing that he has been crying. He took this opportunity to caress Taehyung's face. Taehyung needed the comfort badly and he leant into Suga's touch, surprising Suga a bit, but then just continued to caress Taehyung's cheek with his thumb.

 

"Hyung... I'm so... Confused." Taehyung just said and laid his head on Suga's shoulder. Suga placed his arm around Taehyung's shoulder. He doesn't know how Taehyung could still be comfortable since he just talked about it with the girl awhile ago.

 

"And why is that?" Suga asked. Taehyung just shook his head and sat down properly.

 

"Never mind I asked."

 

"Look, let's get home, it's getting dark now. Jin might get mad." Suga said. He didn't push into the topic because he already knows the reason Taehyung's confused. Taehyung just nodded and they both stood up, walking back to the dorm, hand in hand.

 

--------------

Yay!!! Here's an update! Sorry for nor updating quickly again ugh.... Been busy actually and I had a really bad day today so, I'm really pissed. Well, hope you had a good day today. Thanks for reading! Bye~

 

Sydney (。・ω・。)