Attempt 2

Fighting Over An Alien

As from the conversation from last night, it is indeed, war.

Taehyung who was already preparing to sleep, was sat at Jimin's bed and Jimin was clinging onto Taehyung like there was no tomorrow. Taehyung just chuckled at his hyung and continued drying his hair.

Jimin, who could smell the younger's hair was so captured in the strawberry and vanilla scent the younger had. He started sniffing the younger's scent which tickled Taehyung.

Jungkook was just staring at them and was jealous at the intimacy the two shared. Jungkook glared at Jimin, while Jimin just smirked in triumph. And as always, Taehyung is, once again, oblivious of his atmosphere.

"Yah, Jimin hyung. I'm gonna sleep already." Taehyung said as he set his towel aside.

"Is it okay if I just hug you while you sleep?" Jimin asked and tried to work on his aegyo. In Taehyung's opinion, Jimin didn't need to work his aegyo on him, but when Jimin tried to do aegyo it just made Taehyung chuckle. He tried. Taehyung thought.

"Okay hyung, but I'm not one for sleeping in place." I warned.

"Its fine, as long as I get to hug you." Jimin chuckled.

"Okay... Jungkook, are you gonna sleep now?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was wearing headphones although he wasn't really listening to music and also trying so hard to ignore how close they were. "Yah, Kookie." Taehyung said, trying to break from Jimin's hug. When Jungkook had heard what Taehyung called him, he felt giddy that his hyung has given him a nickname.

"Did you just call me Kookie?" Jungkook asked in excitement.

"Uhmm... Yeah... Do you hate it?" Taehyung asked sheepishly.

"N-no! I love it!" Jungkook exclaimed in happiness. He was very happy.

"Aww, but I want a nickname, too." Jimin pouted. Taehyung tapped his chin and thought of one.

"How 'bout ChimChim? Or Jiminnie?" Taehyung said. Jimin's pout turned into the widest smile Taehyung has ever seen.

"Wahhh! Taehyung! I love you!" Jimin tackled Taehyung, making Taehyung laugh. They suddenly, heard a door slamming which startled them.

Jungkook went outside the balcony to calm his nerves.

"How come hyung always has the attention of Taehyung??" He groaned more to himself.

"I know right." Jin groaned back.

"Huh? Why are you up so late?" Jungkook asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Jin chuckled and leaned on the other side of the balcony.

"I'm so annoyed at Jimin because he always has the attention of Taehyung. I mean how 'bout the rest of us?? We've also fallen in love with Taehyung, yet, Jimin is just so clingy." Jungkook exclaimed in outrage.

"Well, you know Jimin, he's always clingy with the person he likes, but of course, I wouldn't back down from this fight. But it lies in Taehyung's choice. If he really loves another person, I have to let him go no natter how hard it is." He honestly said. Jungkook thought some time about it and realized his hyung is right. He just has to fight harder in order to capture Taehyung's heart.

"You're right hyung." Jungkook muttered.

"You damn right I am." Jin said, making both males chuckle. "But it doesn't mean I confided in you means I lost the battle to you. I'll fight as hard as the others would fight for Taehyung." Jin seriously said. "Go to sleep now, kiddo. We've got a radio talk tomorrow." He said and disappeared into one of the rooms.

Jungkook took one last look of the night view from above and went back inside their dorm.

When Jungkook went back inside their room, he saw both of his hyungs sleeping soundly, Taehyung in Jimin's arms. He smiled at how cute Taehyung looks like when he sleeps. He lowered down to Taehyung's forehead and planted a small kiss on it.

"I'll fight for you." Jungkook whispered and went back to his bed and also drifted to sleep.