"Are you okay, Sehun?"

Accept Me

A/N This is Sehun a few years back 

 

 

“Sweetheart, meet Kim Sung Soo.”

The moment Sehun saw that man he knew he was nothing but trouble. Just looking at him makes his stomach turn. He slowly walks towards the man and forced a smile on his face before bowing. “My name is Oh Sehun.”

“It’s nice meeting you, Sehun.” He smiles, but it’s not an ordinary smile. Its that type of smile that causes all of your hairs in the back of your neck to stand up. Its that type of smile that you just want to get away from.

He felt his mother rubbing his back basically telling him to greet him back. So he does. It was quick and barely audible, but it was enough to satisfy his mother.

“Go do your homework then come down for dinner, Hunnie.”

He did was he was told and went straight to his room. He didn’t have too much homework, just math.

Sehun wouldn’t say he’s a smart kid, but somehow his teachers always bug him about taking advance classes. So he does. But even with advance classes he manages to hang out with his friends and go on dates.

Even though he’s a freshmen in high school, girls from different grade levels always try to flirt with him. He really has nothing to complain about, other than the fact that he’s not interested in girls.

As a hybrid, he’s surprise that so many girls even talk to him. He’s rather popular, but he guesses it’s his looks that overthrows his cat like ears and tail.

He walks downstairs to join his mother and her guest for dinner. He sat on his regular seat but he kept his guard up.

“How old are you, Sehun?” the older male asked him.

Sehun personally doesn’t want to answer him, but he also doesn’t want to be rude. His mom taught him better than to be disrespectful to adults.

“I’m fifthteen.”  

“You’ve raised a really well mannered boy, Ms. Oh.” the man turns to look at Sehun’s mother.

Sehun can see his mother blush. A smile appear right after.

“Thank you, but please don’t call me Miss. It makes me sound old. Call me Se Jung.” She offers. The man just nodded his head and continue eating.

At this point, Sehun doesn’t like where this is heading. His mother just gave out her family name and her personal name.

That’s something she doesn’t really do, unless it’s necessary.

Dinner lasted for almost an hour and during those hours Sehun can swear that, that man was looking at him. He doesn’t need his instincts to tell him to stay away. Even if he was an ordinary human, he’ll be able to catch all those red flags his guts has been trying to tell him for the past hour.

“It was a pleasure to finally have dinner with you, Se Jung.” he gently bows to her.

“The pleasure is all mine Sung Soo.”

Sung Soo smiles at her, but then turns his attention to Sehun. “It was nice meeting you too, Sehun.”

His voice made him shiver. “It was nice meeting you too, Mr. Kim.”

The man let out a husky laugh before rubbing Sehun’s ear. Usually, Sehun likes it when people rub his ears but not this time.

“Isn’t he a nice man.” his mother chirped at Sehun once Sung Soo left.

No. He gives me the creeps and I want him as far away from me as possible. He wanted to tell her but didn’t.

“I guess.” He walks towards the living room and sat down on the couch as his mother follows him.

“Sehun, I know you miss your father, but we can’t be living in the past forever. I know he’ll want us to move on.” his mother gently rubs his ear causing him to lean in towards her.

“I’ll try to get along with him, but just for you.”

Sehun doesn’t need to look up to notice that his mother is smiling down at him. Just her warm aura says it all. She’s happy.

 

“Are you okay, Sehun?”

Sehun looks up from his food to face his friend. He can sense his concern, but even with that in his mind his just smiles and nodded his head. “Yeah, just tired.”

“Well if you need someone to talk to you can always talk to me. Okay?”

“Thanks Jeongmin.”

His friend smiles back at him and gently rubbed Sehun’s ears. “No problem.”

 

“You’re late.”

Sehun let out a small sigh as he closes the front door. He’s ready to make up an excuse.

He walks towards the living room where is feels his mom waiting for him, and her aura is definitely not pleasant.

“Where were you?” She nearly yelled at Sehun. “It’s almost midnight.”

“I was studying with Jeongmin.” He said as he walked towards the kitchen. He can feel her walking behind him but doesn’t mind it.

“I called his mother and she said that Jeongmin was in soccer practice from four through seven.” She walks in front of her son and harshly closes the refrigerator door. “Now tell me the truth, Oh Sehun!”

“Mom! I’m telling you the truth.” He walked passed by her.

His fallow behind still not over the fact that his son just lied to her.

“Sehun, why are you acting like this? Is it because of Sung Soo?”

Sehun stopped on his track and turned to look at her. He doesn’t want to admit, but Sung Soo is the reason. He’s the reason and he can’t even tell his mom that he is right in front of her face.

It will crush her and he knows it.

“Mom, it has nothing to do with him. I just need some time alone, okay. School has been really stressful lately.”

His mom’s face lighten up a bit, but the feeling of uneasy still lingered.

“Don’t worry mom,” Sehun walk towards her and gave her a gentle hug. “I honestly was with a friend studying in the library, but not Jeongmin.”

His mother hugged him back and smiled. “You’re growing up too fast, Sehunnie, and getting so handsome, just like your father.”

Sehun smiled to his mother’s compliment.  He can’t help but feel proud that he’s resembling his father. A strong, handsome man.

“Thank you.”

 


Gosh I'm so sorry
I know I havent updated for like months but my computer's charger broke and now I have to use the school's computer to work on this

This is just part one of Sehun small fraction of his life.
I think people call these type of chapters fillers, but I think their important so I dont know cx
I know this chapter is really short like omg short but I can only do so much now

I hope you guys stilled enjoyed it ^^

Ill see you guys in the next chapter 

Bye