Mr. Minho and Mr. Xing

Stars and Constellations

            The inside of the lobby was huge. There was a statue of the company's name in front of the elevators, SM Entertainment. The fountain splashing water into a small pond with fish made a soothing sound. You look up to see that the inside of the building was roughly about 30 or 40 stories high. Walking to the front desk, you are greeted by a guy in his mid-twenties.

 

 “Annyeonghaseyo, Miss. How may I help you this evening?” He bows and smiles. You smile back and nod.

 

“Yes, I am here to meet with Mr. Minho and Mr. Xing. They left me a business card at my work and told me to come meet them today. I am not late, am I?” You tell the man.

 

“Aniyo, Miss. You are not late, they stay late every night.” He tells you. He calls up to the 38th floor and he talks through the phone. Hanging up, he smiles at you. “Please, take a seat over there. They are on their way.” He points to the row of seats near the window. You go to the love seat near the windows and pull out your phone. You check the time, 8:00 pm. You look at the message Li sent you and smile.

 

From: Li

Time: 7:56 pm, March 13, 2014

 Annyeonghaseyo! How was going home? Are you okay? Oppa is always worrying about you. Be careful. Tata!

 

You look up when you feel two pairs of eyes on you. You gasp and blush a bit, they two boys making you timid sitting there while their height towers over you.

 

“Are you Miss. Kim Lunahana?” One of the two boys ask you while raising an eye brow. It has two lines shaved at the end. His eyes glistened as he looked down at you. His hair was blonde and he was wearing a “COMME des DOWN” shirt and blue denim jeans with some white Nikes strapped to his feet. The other boy next to him was wearing a “BROKLYN” shirt with blue jeans and black Nikes strapped to his feet as well. He had blue and black hair and his eyes were a bit more Asian looking than the other boys and black gages were pierced into both of his ears. They both stood about the same height.

 

“I-I am Kim Lunahana,” You stand up and bow to them. “Mr. Minho and Mr. Xing are your bosses?” You ask them as the three of you straighten up after greetings.

 

“Mr. Minho and Mr. Xing are our managers. I wonder why they chose a female to audition. What about you, Taozi?” He turned to the one named Taozi.

 

“Hmm, I would wonder why as well. It is an all boy-band group. But I did overhear them talking about having a girl in the group, Kris gege.” Tao told Kris.

 

“Well, I guess we can’t really question it, dongsaeng. We can only wonder if they will consider this. Umph, let’s go.” Kris turned and began walking. His hands found their way into his pockets and he hunched his shoulders forward.

 

His whole aura, its Red. Something is troubling him. He seems mad, pissed off maybe. You think to yourself and find him looking at you when you look back up at him. His eyes were hard when his gaze locked with yours. Next to you, you hear Tao say ‘Uh oh’ as Kris walks up to you, grips your arm and literally drags you into an elevator. He shoves you against the back wall and roughly lets go of your arm.

 

“Tao! Get in here!” he shouts and Tao follows quietly. You rub your arm quietly as you hear Tao speaking to Kris in Chinese.

 

“Yǒu shé me bùduì de, nǐ jīntiān hǎo ma? (What is wrong with you today?) Nǐ zhěng tiān zhèyàng. (You were like this all day.) Shénme ràng nǐ fánnǎo? (What bothers you?)” Tao asks.

 

“Qí fèn háo, zhǐshì hěnduō zài wǒ de nǎohǎi. (It’s nothing, just a lot on my mind.)” Kris shakes his head.

 

“Bùshì. Wǒ zhīdào nǐ, Kris. (No. I know you, Kris.)” Tao crossed his arms over his chest. “Jiāyóu. Gàosù wǒ. (Come on. Tell me.)”

 

“Méiyǒu zài tā nàlǐ. (Not with her here.)” He growled and looked daggers at you. You return the same cold glare back.

 

“Wǒ kěyǐ lǐjiě nǐ zài shuō shénme, Wu Yifan. (I can understand what you’re saying, Wu Yifan.) Wǒ zhīdào zhōngguó yǔwén. (I know the Chinese language.)” You say and the elevator bell rings.

 

You turn your back on him then turn back to him. His nostrils are flaring as he tries to calm down. You feel bad for getting him mad, well madder on top of him having a bad day. You step closer to him and feel him shaking. He looks up at you with red eyes and his k9 teeth growing. You don’t back down when he steps closer to tower over you. You stay in your place and look straight into his eyes. You wrap your arms around his waist and hug him close to you. Hearing him starting to growl, you hug him tighter and focus on changing his aura color. You are scared and you know that they both can feel it but you don’t let go of the tall boy who is trying so hard not to transform into a wolf and rip you to shreds right then and there. About three minutes later, you feel arms encircle your shoulders and his chin rest on top of your head. His breath has returned to normal and you smile, knowing you soothed his madness and anger. You look at the younger, who has an unknown plastered to his beautiful face and then see him smile slowly, nodding at you. You pull back but don’t let him go. Holding his hands, you look up at him once more to see his eyes turned blue and his smile soft, yet there was a look of confusion behind his eyes.

 

“Goenchaneuseyo, Oppa?” You ask him. He squeezes your hands and nods.

 

“But how-?” he started.

 

“People say that I have this six sense. That I can make people feel better by focusing on their feelings and aura color. I understand you, Kris Wu. Just like Tao understands you and I, him. Don’t tell Mr. Mingo and Mr. Xing, I don’t know what might happen and this is the opportunity of a lifetime.” You look down at his hands holding yours.

 

“We won’t anyone that we now, okay? You can trust us,” Kris leads you out of the elevator and down the hall with Tao trailing behind you guys quietly. You feel him confusion and mixed emotions on what had just happened. You three arrive at a door, big and tall. You can hear music, laughter, talking, and Nikes squeaking on the floor. You look up at them and they nod. You open the door and walk in.