PAGE 4: Saving the Enemy

Non-Disclosure Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PAGE 4: Saving the Enemy

-Ms. Park Bom POV-

            “Alright, everyone! Let’s make history!” Ms. Kim clapped her hands together and grabbed onto her camera.

            Seunghyun and I looked at each other. “Let’s just get over this quickly,” I sighed.

            “Agreed.” Seunghyun replied.

            “Okay, Seunghyun, I need you to stand next to Bom and hold her waist.” Ah, crap. Let the awkwardness begin! Seunghyun gave me a look and I gave him a nod of approval back. Just because we hate each other doesn’t mean that we can’t stay professional. He grabbed onto my waist and I instantly blushed. What was wrong with me? “Seunghyun, bring her a little more closely to you,” Ms. Kim directed him. After following her instruction, I looked up at him. Seconds later, I didn’t even notice that I was staring at him. Wow, he really is handsome. A minute later, I didn’t even realize that we were both locked into a stare until we heard Ms. Kim talk.

            “WOW! The chemistry between you two is just too amazing!” We both woke up from our trance and looked at Ms. Kim. Seunghyun was still holding onto me. Ms. Kim looked at her camera and looked back at us. “Wow. I am making history here. I have the two best models here in my studio and all of the pictures look flawless already! I am in heaven!” She gave us a smile and a thumbs up. “ALRIGHT! Let’s keep the good work up! SET CHANGE!”

            “A set change already? It’s only been a minute?” I asked Ms. Kim.

            Seunghyun added, “Yeah, we’ve only been in one position too…” We both looked confused.

            Ms. Kim replied with a huge laugh. “A minute? It’s been ten minutes! The both of you were moving so naturally, all of the pictures turned out amazing already.”

            Wait. TEN MINUTES? What the hell? I looked up at Seunghyun with a confused face. He had one planted on his face as well.

            “Alright, hurry up with the set change, people!” Ms. Kim shouted. “Bom, Seunghyun, you can rest over there. We won’t take that long.”

            After a few minutes, Seunghyun and I took more photos in different sets. It went well but we barely spoke to each other.

            “Okay! This is the last part of the shoot! You guys will be sharing a kiss, okay?” Ms. Kim informed us.

            Blushing, I looked at Seunghyun and nodded. 

             “One more set change. Let’s finish it quickly!” Ms. Kim directed the staff and they went to work. “Also, Bom, if you can change into the thigh highs that would be great.”

            I nodded. Ms. Kim walked away and Seunghyun stopped me. “You’re actually pretty good at your job. I thought you would half things.” Seunghyun smirked.

            “Excuse me? I am a professional. I would never half my work.” I furrowed my eyebrows. “That’s what makes me the number one model in Korea… OVERALL.” I smirked.

            “Overall? Says who? Everyone knows I’m the number one model.” Seunghyun started getting closer to me.

            Not backing down, I went even closer and whispered in his ear. “Oh please. This was your photoshoot at first but it seems like I’m the one dominating it.” I went back and smirked at him. He had an irritated look to him but he soon replaced it with another smirk.

            “Let’s see who will end up as the best. Remember, we still have that kiss. I doubt that you can handle me.” He laughed.

            “Oh, we will see!” I pouted and angrily walked away. I was such in a pissed off mood, I didn’t see where I was going and I bumped into a staff member.

            I bowed and apologized. “I am so sorry! I didn’t see where I was going.” I bowed again.

            “Wow. ty and dumb. What an airhead!” What the hell? I looked up to see who I bumped into. It was the female staff member Seunghyun was flirting with earlier. “Watch where you’re going, .” She walked away and I was left stunned. Who the hell does she think she is?!

            “Bom, come here and change!” Gummy walked up to me to bring me into my changing room. Still shocked, I didn’t move. “You okay?” Gummy’s question woke me up and I went into my room to change.

            After I changed, I went back to Seunghyun and Ms. Kim. “Ready? Let’s start shooting!” Ms. Kim patted my back and walked behind her tripod.

            “Ready to lose, Bom?” Seunghyun smirked.

            “Ha. Ha. Ha. You’ll be the loser, Seunghyun.” I rolled my eyes.

            “Alright, you guys have to kiss, okay?” Ms. Kim informed us.

            We both nodded. Why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden? I already kissed him before and this is only work!

            My hands felt sweaty and I slowly got near him. I guess he noticed how nervous I was, and surprisingly serious, he told me “It’s okay, relax… it’s only a kiss. Don’t worry too much about it, okay?” He gave me a tender smile.

            I froze. How can he be so playful and act like an in one moment and then completely change into a nice guy right after? . Get yourself together, Bom!

            I nodded. “Okay, I’m going to kiss you now…” He started getting even closer to me.

            Right when we were about to kiss, Ms. Kim stopped us. “Wait! Can someone fix the lighting real quick?” A staff member moved the light lamp and Ms. Kim told us to proceed.

            “Here it goes…” Seunghyun said gently.

            My breath stopped. Seunghyun gave me the gentlest kiss I’ve ever had. I don’t know how long we’ve been kissing, but we broke away from the kiss to catch up on air.

            As I backed away from the kiss to catch my breath, I noticed that something big and tall was falling towards Seunghyun. Seunghyun didn’t notice since his back was turned against it.

            Confused and shocked, I didn’t know what to do. Something was going to fall on him! Time went still and instinctively, I used all my strength to push Seunghyun as far as possible to the side.

            “What the-“a deep voice barked.

            “OH MY GOODNESS!”

            “Someone call for help!”

            “Wrap her in a robe!”

            What exactly was happening?

            Why can’t I move?

            Why is everything so blurry?

            “Hurry up and get help!” I heard that deep voice again.

Who is cradling me and hugging me?

“Stay awake, Bom!”

            Before I knew it, everything went dark.

---

           

            I tried to open up my eyes slowly. Once I did, I shut them together again because of the brightness. Where was I?

            “Is she okay?” Gummy?

            “The doctor said she should be fine…” Seunghyun?

            “Thank goodness… you should get checked up too. You’ve been here from the beginning, go home and get some rest.”

            “I’m fine, just a little scratch.”

            “Ah, you’re a stubborn man, you know that, right? Did you eat?”

            Silence.

            “I’ll take that as a no. I’ll be back and I’ll bring food. She’ll want food once she wakes up too,” Gummy giggled. “Please watch over her. Contact me if anything happens.”

            What is Seunghyun doing? And where am I?

            I finally opened up my eyes and looked around at my surroundings. I saw a familiar man on my right side.

            “Seunghyun?” I said weakly.

            He quickly turned to look at me. “Bom! You’re awake! How are you feeling?”

            I felt a pang in my head. “Ow! Uh, I’m feeling pretty crappy, actually.” I rubbed my temples.

            “.” Seunghyun then brought me into a hug. “You scared me, you know that?” He said with a breath of relief.

            “Ow, Seunghyun, you’re squishing me.” I mumbled into his chest.

            “Oh, sorry,” he let go and rubbed the back of his neck. Is he blushing? He looks so adorable!

            Smiling, I asked him what happened.

            “An accident happened at the photoshoot and you are currently at the hospital.”

            “Accident?” I gave a confused look.

            “What do you remember last?” he asked.

            “Well, we were kissing…” oh shoot. I blushed. “… and I pushed you once I saw something about to fall…” I tapped my chin.

            “Well-“

            I cut Seunghyun off. “I’m so sorry if I hurt you! I pushed you quite hard! Are you okay??” I grabbed his face to examine it. I saw that he had bruise on his forehead and a scratch on his face. “Oh my goodness, are you okay?” I pouted and rubbed his face gently. I then realized that I was touching Seunghyun! I quickly let go and looked down into my lap.

            “Bom, don’t apologize. You sacrificed yourself for me. Are you never selfish?” he gave me a serious look.

            “Seunghyun, don’t sweat it. I saw it coming and it was going to fall on you. I just did what I had to do. It’s not a big deal.”

            “Not a big deal? You hurt yourself!” Seunghyun yelled.

            “Why are you yelling? It’s not a problem anymore! I’m okay now!” I shouted back.

            “You’ve been out for a whole day, Bom… It’s my fault.” Seunghyun looked down.

            “Seunghyun.” I lifted his chin up. “You didn’t hurt me. happens. It is not your fault at all. I’m okay now.” I gave him an assuring smile.

            Before Seunghyun could reply, there was a knock on the door.

            “Come in,” I announced.

            The door opened up and the visitor ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

            “Bom! I heard what happened! A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter