PAGE 3: Surprise with the Enemy

Non-Disclosure Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PAGE 3: Surprise with the Enemy  

-Ms. Park Bom POV-

            Once I got into his apartment, I instantly started looking for the missing ring. I frantically looked for it all over his living room, but to my dismay, I still could not find the ring. I started to crawl on the floor to see if went under any tables or chairs. I kept on looking until I heard a phone ring.

            “Hello?” I heard a deep voice talk. I looked up and a pair of deep brown eyes were staring at mine. Was he staring at me this whole time? I looked away and shook that thought out of my head. Of course he’d be looking at me, I look like a crazy woman looking for this stupid ring! I ended up sitting down on the floor and crossed my legs together. I really don’t know where I lost that ring! Maybe I never lost it here in the first place? My thoughts were then interrupted by his voice again.

            “Yeah, I’ll be there soon. Just give me a few more minutes, something came up.” I took a risk and looked up at him again.

            Damn it. He caught me staring at him. He smirked and continued his conversation. “Yeah, don’t worry, I’ll be there. I want this gig as much as you want it for me.” He rolled his eyes and finished putting on a shirt. “Bye.”

            I got up and brushed off little bits of dust that was on my shorts. Technically, there wasn’t any dust on them, but I needed to look distracted. Why do I always put myself in awkward positions?

            “So what brings you back here, Ms. Park Bom?” He crossed his arms and smirked ily. Damn it, why does he like smirking so much?!

            “I-uh-lost something. Have you happened to see it?”

            “You sure you lost something? Or did you miss me that much?”

            I rolled my eyes. He really likes teasing me, huh! Well, if he wants to play, we’ll play! I started to walk towards him. I noticed his body became stiff. Haha, he talks a big game, but it seems like he can’t handle it! I grab his hands and put them around my waist. “Seems like you’ve missed me.” I smirk as a look up at his tall figure. I then bring his hands down to touch my legs. I brought his hand back up to my waist. I think I heard him shiver, and that was my sign to stop. I knew he couldn’t handle this! Smirking at my victory, I stated, “Sorry, I don’t miss my worst lay ever.” I got out of his hold and stepped back. I felt empty after. I quickly shook the feeling away and looked up at him. He looked distracted into his thoughts until I started walking towards the door to leave.

            “Wait. Worst lay? You’ve got to be kidding me. I am the worst lay the world’s most boring woman has ever had?”

            This ! I turned around and stared hard at him. He was grinning. “Yes, I’m pretty sure you were. I don’t know how you get so much women. I guess women these days go for ANYTHING. I guess they don’t care about satisfaction anymore. As for boring, I don’t know who you’re talking about. Bye!” I turned back around to open the door. I was going to open the door, until I felt a hand go past me to close the door. I turned my head right to tell him to take his hand out, but his face was close to mine. Flustered, I looked away from his eyes. Unfortunately, he kept coming closer.

            “Hmm, you seemed pretty satisfied yesterday.” He lifted his other arm against the door and of course, I ended up between them. Damn it, he’s got me locked in between his arms. Looking down at me, he continued to say, “Want to give it another try?” His face started getting closer to mine. Why can’t I move? He continued to smirk.

            My head started to go closer to his. My subconscious is abandoning me! Fortunately, my phone started to ring, preventing me from making another mistake! I answered the phone. “Thank goodness,” I mumbled, “Hello?” His arms then went down and he backed away from me. I sighed. Any longer, and I would have kissed him. I would have played a part in his playboy games.

            “Bom! You up for a gig right now?” It was my manager, Gummy. She has always been my supporter, so I see her more as an older sister than a manager.

            “What kind is it?” I asked.

            “Not sure. I just know that Hyuna couldn’t make it because she drank too much last night and has a bad hangover. I do know that it is an Yves Saint Laurent photoshoot.” Hyuna is another model in my agency, while we’re not necessarily close, we don’t hate each other.

            “You think she’s okay with me replacing her?” I didn’t want to be a model that took someone else’s dreams. I already worked with Yves Saint Laurent before, and I know that Hyuna hasn’t. I believe in giving people opportunities.

            “You’re being too nice, Bom. Hyuna called me. She asked for you to replace her. In fact, she doesn’t want anyone to know that she has a hangover, so we’re going to say she has a stomach flu. I think she got too nervous for the photoshoot and drank too much than what she could handle.”

            “She asked for me?” I was shocked. “Why me?”

            “Haha, I asked her that same question as well. She said that you’re the most experienced and would rather have a professional take her place, than some rookie.”

            “Eh, I guess so. I’ll take it. Send me the address. I’ll go right now. I don’t have any make up on right now, I’m pretty ugly right now,” I chuckled.  Crap. I forgot I’m in front of Seunghyun. Blushing, I looked up at him and he was staring right at my face. Damn, my comment about me not wearing any makeup must have caught his attention! He’s probably thinking about how plain and ugly I look. Sighing, I looked down and continued to talk to Gummy on the phone.

            “Bom, you’re not even ugly, stop it. I’ll send you the address, just come as soon as possible. See you, and drive safe!” I hung up the phone.

            “So, I’ll be going now… See you around, Seunghyun.” Tired of fighting, I gave him a smile and waved goodbye. Did I just call him by his first name? I don’t think we’re even that close for that yet! “Uh, see you, Mr. Choi.” I gave another light smile.

            “Wait,” he grabbed my hand. “You honestly don’t think you’re ugly right now, do you?”

            I gave him a confused look. “Um, sort of? I don’t know, I just don’t think I’m that pretty with no makeup on.” I took my hand from his and covered my face with my sunglasses and scarf. “See you. Oh! And if you happen to see a ring that’s connected to a silver chain, please let me know.” Crap. How will he even contact me? We never exchanged numbers! “Actually, let Chaerin know. Thanks!” I gave a big smile and left for the photoshoot.

 

-Mr. Choi Seunghyun POV-

            Park Bom is seriously crazy. First of all, she barges into my house randomly, looking for her ring. It must be super important to her. I wonder if she really is taken and if she is, then why did she sleep with me last night?

I got a call from my manager reminding me of the photoshoot I have scheduled. Damn. For some reason, I wanted to stay home a little bit longer. Something is just so interesting about this girl. For some reason, I don’t know why she keeps insisting that I am her worst lay ever! That has to be impossible. Many other women have told me otherwise. Worst lay ever? That’s a bruise to my ego.

Seriously. I called her boring, but she’s way far from that. She’s crazily y and so far, she’s interesting as hell.

I just don’t know what game she’s playing at. I thought I’d have the upper hand, but every time I think that I’ve got her, she does something to make sure that I didn’t have the upper hand. When she randomly brought my hands to her waist, I yearned for more. Then when she brought my hands to feel up her leg, I couldn’t help but want more. Just when I think she’s going to offer more, she takes it away from me.

She loves to tease. I really thought that I was good at that, but she brings it to another level. I tried to back, but she ended up getting a call. It was probably from her manager.

From the call, I can tell this girl is definitely different. I’m guessing her manager called regarding work, but when I heard her ask her manager if it was okay to replace someone, I realized that this girl isn’t the monster I thought she would be. Before I even encountered Park Bom in person, I always thought she fought her way up to where she is. I thought she was a total . But I guess that’s not true. Why is she even asking about others’ feelings? Why is she worried about them?

I thought she was normal for a while until she stated that she was ugly without makeup.

Now I know she’s bat- crazy. Ugly? She may be my enemy, but there is no way in hell that Park Bom is ugly. Without makeup, she has this innocent look to her, and she honestly looks like an angel. That sounds cheesy, but it’s true. The photos in the magazines don’t do any justice to her at all. She’s way prettier in person. Her aura is so y as well. Why did she have to show up in shorts? My goodness, I almost died when I touched her legs.

When she called me from my first name, I was shocked. I did not expect that from her. Another thing that shocked me was her smile.

I stood in shock and couldn’t stop staring at her until she brought up Chaerin. I was taken back into reality and realized that she was already walking out of my door. So she did come for the ring… I was going to give it to her, but would that mean that I wouldn’t see her after this?

I heard my phone beep which interrupted my thoughts. I got a text from my manager telling me to hurry. I grabbed my car keys and headed out to work. Work should keep my mind in the right place, which was far away from that woman named Ms. Park Bom.

 

-Ms. Park Bom POV-

            “Gummy! I’m here!” I went to give her a hug.

            “Hi, hon. I just got here five minutes ago.” She hugged me back. Then she looked up and down at my outfit. “What’s up with the Naruto shirt and the sunglasses and the scarf?” She had a confused look on her face.

            “Long story.” I sighed. “So what am I modeling today? Purses? Clothes?” I smiled. I needed some work to get my mind off last night and this morning!

            “Uhh, something new!” Gummy chuckled nervously.

            I started to get nervous from her tone. “What do you mean by new? Like a new project?”

            “Well, it’s a new project that Yves Saint Laurent wants to try. You’re definitely wearing clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter