PAGE 2: Encounter with the Enemy

Non-Disclosure Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PAGE 2: Encounter with the Enemy  

-Ms. Park Bom POV-

“I can’t believe I slept with the enemy!” I broke the silence. I was talking to myself, but I accidentally said it out loud for him to hear it.

“I can’t believe I slept with the enemy too!!” We both were shouting at each other until we both noticed that we were both still .

I looked up and down his body, and he did the same to me.

“AH!!!!” We both yelled and covered ourselves.

Oh crap. What exactly did I get myself into? This is why I should officially stay away from alcohol… and Dara’s advice!

            I looked at Choi Seunghyun. This is so awkward! I hated awkward pauses, so I decided to speak first. “Um, look, this is really awkward and I think I’m going to go now.” I wrapped a blanket over me and went around his bedroom collecting my clothes.

            “Wait.” I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. He was rubbing the back of his neck while looking down. I guess this was awkward for him too. He was standing over his bed, near his nightstand. I looked at him and noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt, but he wore his boxers that he picked up while I was picking up my clothes. For a second, I couldn’t even focus. Choi Seunghyun was more handsome in real life. The pictures and magazines he was in did his face no justice. He looked like a god. Hell, he even proved that he was one last night. Before I could start drooling, he looked up at me, which made me look back down and blush. Damn it! He almost caught me staring at him, how embarrassing!

            “Y-yes?” I said, flustered.

            “You can use my bathroom to change.”

            “Thank you.” I ran to his bathroom with my clothes and locked the door. How did I get into this situation?! I looked at my clothes I gathered up. I put my bra on, but I noticed that my underwear was ripped apart in two pieces. My goodness! WERE WE THAT WILD YESTERDAY?! HOW EMBARASSING! I wanted to pull my hair out. How did I let my guard down so easily last night? Geez. If I never saw my ex last night, I would have never drank. I sighed. This isn’t the time to blame others. I was in a dilemma. I would look crazy if I walked out of this building in a fancy dress! Damn… I’m just going to have to ask him for help. Ugh!

            I walked outside wearing the blanket over me again. He wasn’t in his room, but he was in the kitchen, making coffee. He noticed me and turned around. I think he expected me to be dressed, since there was shock on his face. He wasn’t in his boxers anymore, but he still wasn’t wearing a shirt. He was only wearing sweatpants. What was his deal? Its like he wants to be shirtless all the time! Once the initial shock was over, he started talking to me. “How do you like your coffee?”

            “Thank you, but I think it would be best if I just left after I got dressed…” I said shyly.

            He gave me back a smirk. Damn, he’s hot! “It seems like you don’t want to leave, considering your outfit.” He grinned into his cup of coffee and took a sip. What a cocky bastard!

            “Hah, yeah right! I actually came here to ask you for a favor…” I looked down, and he put his cup of coffee down.

            “What is it?”

            “Umm… well… I don’t have any spare clothes, and I really don’t want to be seen like this outside… do you think I can borrow some clothes?” I looked up at him. Please don’t let him be a jerk!

            He smirked again. What was up with him and his smirks?? “Sure. I’ll give you a shirt and some pajama pants. I should have some that shrunk when I washed them.” He started walking towards his closet.

            “Um, can I borrow some boxers as well?” I started blushing.

            He turned around, surprised. “You want a souvenir to remember last night?” He smirked.

            “Oh god no!” I rolled my eyes at him. He’s such a flirt. I can play the same game he wants to play! I can even play it better! I walked up to him and touched his chin. “I don’t need a souvenir…” I got closer to his ear and whispered, “but it seems like you want one, so here you go.” He stood frozen, as I slowly moved my lips towards his. Of course I wasn’t going to kiss his lips, so as soon as I got close to them, I moved and just kissed his cheek. I smirked and backed away.

            “So, was my souvenir satisfactory?” I smirked at him.

            Once he heard my voice, he coughed and became serious. He started picking out a shirt and then started looking for pants for me. “Ahem, anyways, why do you need boxers?”

            Crap. This will be embarrassing. “Umm, well…” he handed me the clothes.

            “…well?” he became curious.

            “Well… I need underwear…” I said under my breath.

            “Huh? I can’t hear you.”

            “Damn it… I need underwear because I’m guessing you ripped mine!” I shouted and blushed.

            “Huh?!” He then looked flustered as well. “Oh damn… well, my bad.” He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck again. It seems like he does that when he’s embarrassed, nervous, or shy… how cute. He then walked towards his drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers and gave it to me.

            “Thank you, I appreciate it.” I went back into his bathroom and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror and I sighed. I looked like a crazy person. I was wearing gray pajama pants and his boxers! I did like the shirt he gave me though. It was a small, Naruto shirt that fit me perfectly. Naruto is one of my favorite anime. I’m a bit of a nerd, but I didn’t expect Choi Seunghyun to be one too. “Hmm… maybe this shirt belongs to a little sibling or something… Damn, I must look crazy! I’m wearing pajamas with heels. I think its officially time to leave. I shouldn’t stay here too long.” I got out of the bathroom and went back into the kitchen to find him.

            He was at his dining table, drinking his coffee and looking at his phone. There was also a paper on the table.

            “Hey,” I called him to get his attention. He looked up.

            “Hey, I think we need to discuss something.” He reached for his paper.

            I finally remembered about the Non Disclosure Agreement!

            He continued on saying, “I’m going to need you to sign this. I don’t want this to become a scandal later on.”

            I know he didn’t mean to be an , but his words alone were definitely material! I put my game face on and said, “Oh trust me, I do NOT want this whole thing to get out. Actually, I was going to have you sign mine too.” I reached into my purse and got my papers out. I gave it to him and noticed his sour face.

            “Well, I’m glad we’re on the same page. I’m pretty sure you’ve done this before, so let’s just get it over with.” He stated. He’s pretty sure I’ve done this before?! What an ! What is he trying to say? That I’m some kind of ?!

            “Are you trying to imply something? This is my first time actually doing this. Damn, I must be unlucky though. I can’t believe I spent my night with an who steals gigs!” I grabbed his paper and started signing angrily.

            He stopped signing and said, “Steal gigs? We all know that you steal my gigs on purpose! It’s like you’re always after what I’m after! Maybe this whole thing was your plan! For goodness sakes, you even have the same lawyer as me! Are you a stalker or something?”

            I couldn’t believe what he was saying! “Stalker? Thief? Are you seriously implying that I wanted to sleep with you ON PURPOSE? Oh geez! Get your head out of your for a second! As for your lawyer, I am not a stalker! I happen to know Chaerin personally, so you can shut up! Maybe you’re the stalker here! Maybe you knew it was me under the mask! As for your gigs, its not my fault that they don’t want a stupid man to represent their brand!” I shouted back.

            “Me, stalking you? OH PLEASE! I personally know Chaerin too! And no, I didn’t sleep with you on purpose; I wouldn’t want to sleep with a boring chick!”

            ME? BORING? OH HELL NO!

            “Hey , you!” I finished signing and grabbed my documents and walked towards the door.

            “I am NOT a boring chick! I wouldn’t talk about being boring! You’re the worst lay I’ve ever had! Can’t believe I wasted my night with you! You weren’t even that great, !” I slammed his door and left.

 

            “. How did I even get myself into this mess?!” I searched my purse for some sunglasses and started walking home. Thankfully, no one noticed me.

 

-Mr. Choi Seunghyun POV-

            Miss Park Bom. She will be the death of me! I can’t believe she said I was the worst lay she’s ever had! , she makes me so angry!

            How can she be so tempting but be so annoying at the same time? And I can’t believe that I ripped up her underwear! I must be crazy!

            How did I not notice that I was sleeping with the enemy? I need to get my mind right on track. I need to speak with Jiyong as soon as possible!!

            I grabbed my phone and dialed Jiyong’s number. Kwon Jiyong is my best friend. Actually, we’ve been childhood friends through our parents and entered the industry together, but went for different paths. Kwon Jiyong is also known as G-Dragon, Korea’s most popular musician. Jiyong produces and writes his own music. People call him a genius, which he really is. We both didn’t think we’d get popular, but with our tenacity, we’ve learned to be successful in our career. I’d like to say we remind each other that we need to stay humble i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter