After Dusk

Playboy

Sehun's POV

"Alright guys we're all done for today!" The dance instructor called and we all clapped. I massaged the back of my neck which had began to ache about an hour ago and plopped down on the floor. Our instructor leaving was the signal for our assistant's to come in. They all filed in one by one, my girl being the last. Did I just call her my girl? I thought to myself, shaking my head. I don't know what's gotten into me. She isn't my type whatsoever. She hasn't had any plastic surgery or LASIK surgery and she wasn't really blessed with curves. Even so, there was something about her. She isn't like the other girls I've bent over a table.

"Ahem," Min coughed, tapping her foot. "Do you mind coming down from your cloud of ual fantasies for a moment and accompany me and the others back to your dorm?" I was about to retaliate with a comeback but I decided against it. For once I didn't want to prove that I am right.

"Oh right. Sorry. I'm coming. Could you give me a hand up?" I could easily stand up on my own of course but I was kind of tired and one of the other hyungs usually carried me back to the dorm anyway. She nodded, grabbed my hand and pulled me up in one smooth motion. Her strength surprised me as I found myself standing, looking directly into her eyes. I had never properly looked at them before. I don't usually care for them at all but hers were so beautiful. So open. I was about to get lost in them when I realised she was still holding my hand. She noticed too.

"Anyway let's go. Suho won't want you to be late. He says he's got good news," Min murmured, dropping my hand immediately. She started walking towards the door and I blindly followed.

On the short walk to the dorm I thought about that moment with Min in the dance studio. Why did I end up staring into her eyes? Why did she keep holding my hand? Why did she let it go and push me away like it never happened? I thought I understood everything about girls. They were simple, easy. Only wanting from me and a call the day after. Min hasn't even tried to flirt with me and it's been almost a week. Why didn't she want me? What do you care what she thinks. It's not like she's pretty enough for you my subconscious kindly reminded me. Even so, I'm still curious about her. For the first time in my life, I want to know more about a girl than her dimensions.

Min's POV

God I am so stupid. How could I let myself fall for that good-for-nothing player? I mean sure he has a nice but that's as far as his good qualities go. I really need to be more careful in future and make sure we're never left alone together.

Sehun made it just in time for Suho's little chat, which basically explained that tomorrow they would have no evening schedule so they would have time to themselves from 7pm onwards. This piece of news naturally resulted in cheers from not only the guys, but us assistants too. I was happy about this as well, because I was planning on having Nari take me on a night tour of Seoul because I am still relatively new to the city and don't know the local hideouts just yet.

Just as the meeting was breaking up, Chen tapped me on the shoulder and ushered me into the kitchen. I followed him and I swore I saw Sehun glaring at Chen but waved it off as my tired brain playing tricks on me. He looked at me with a smile worth paying serious money for.

"So remember when you mentioned that you like singing?" he asked, grin still prevalent and I nodded. Well I don't remember telling him that but it is true that I like it so I didn't bother to correct him. "Well guess what this is a swipe card to?" My eyes lit up and I wrapped my arms around his neck in happiness.

"You mean this let's me have access a recording booth?" I asked with much more excitement in my tone than was probably necessary. He just laughed and gave me a brief kiss on the forehead.

"Yep so whenever you have free, you can use it. Maybe one day you'll let me listen to you sing and we can record something together." I covered my mouth in shock and let go of him so I could bow formally to him.

"Thank you so much Chen. That would be such an honour. If it isn't too much trouble, could you show me where the recording booth is?" He nodded and we both slinked out of the dorm together, his arm resting on my shoulder as we walked.

The studio was right around the corner which was very convenient and after Chen showed me how to do some basic things, he said good night and left me to myself. Once the door closed I realised that this was the first time I had been alone in a while and I found comfort in it. I decided to make the most of my free time by playing a guitar cover of 'Riptide' by Vance Joy which Soobin made recently on the speakers, put on the headphones and then began to sing.

Sehun's POV

I could feel my blood boiling as I left the dorm room. I knew I shouldn't trust that stupid troll. First he ushered her out into the kitchen, did god knows what with her, and then left with his hand where it doesn't belong. I had to find my girl. Right now.

As I was storming down the corridor I stopped in my tracks as I saw Min through the one glass. There she was, singing like an angel. I was even more impressed that she was singing in English. I could stand there watching her forever but I thought that was a bit creepy so I decided to walk in instead. Unfortunately I closed the door too loudly which caused her to jump and stop singing.

"Hey don't stop on my account. Keep going," I encouraged, the sweetness of my voice foreign to even me. She just smiled and shook her head.

"No that would be really embarrassing. I'm not very good," she replied, looking down at the ground. I couldn't have her thinking like this so I walked towards her and began to run my fingers through her short hair.

"Are you kidding? Your voice is beautiful. Much better than some of the idols around here." She looked up at me, except this time she was biting her lip which affected me greatly. This nervous habit of hers caused blood to rush straight down to my crotch and before I could think, I was leaning in to press my lips on hers.

Just then her watch began to beep, signifying that it was now midnight and she broke eye contact with me.

"I have to go," she murmured before unhooking her phone from the speaker. And with that she was gone, leaving me standing like an idiot in the recording booth with a rock hard .


Sorry I haven't updated this fic in forever! I always thought it was a good story but it has so few subscribers I kind of gave up with writing it. But that's no excuse not to write it so I hope you lovely subbies enjoy this ~~

Shout out to priyapatel for your lovely comment :)