Stuck

Playboy

Hi Everyone! I know it's been a while but I figured I should update this fic ^-^ it's one of my favourites. 

 

Sehun's POV

"Morning everyone," I called out as I walked into the kitchen to make myself breakfast. Only Tao looked up, but then he looked back down at his food just as quickly. I sighed and then opened the fridge. Since what happened yesterday after Music Core, all the members have been blanking me, even Suho. This has never happened before and it feels rather unsettling. I guess I need my members more than I thought I did."We're meeting our assistants at the SME reception in 10 minutes," Suho announced and everyone made sounds of acknowledgement. They all rushed around the dorm, getting shoes or going to the bathroom, making it clear that they were avoiding me. This made my blood boil. I wasn't going to just let them do this to me. 

"Yah! What's with the silent treatment? I know that what I said about Min wasn't all that nice but-" 

"Wasn't nice? Wasn't nice?" Chen interrupted, his voice filled with rage. I was slightly taken aback by this. He's never been this angry before. "What you said was awful Sehun, and you should be ashamed of yourself. She's beautiful the way she is and even if she wasn't, that's no reason to treat her poorly." 

"Alright, alright I got it. I was wrong. But what do I have to do to make it up to you guys?" 

"You still don't get it do you?" Baekhyun asked, sounding as equally mad as Chen. "This is not about us. It's about Min. Apologise to her, formally and sincerely. Maybe then we'll consider being nicer to you." The room fell silent at that point and the atmosphere was thick with tension. Suho coughed and we all turned our heads in his direction.

"We have to get going or we'll be late," Suho pointed out and we all nodded. Everyone was walking out the door, Tao and me being the last ones. I grabbed his wrist and he turned to look at me, wearing a confused expression on his face. 

"Let's go cycling together by the Han River when our schedule is done. I really need it," I suggested in an attempt to lighten the mood. But Tao shook his head.

"Sorry, Sehunnie. I'm with the others on this one. You need to make it up to Min and stop acting like such a brat. I know the real you, and this isn't it." Those words hit me deep in my heart and continued to resonate in my mind as we all got in the elevator. Tao was right. I wasn't always bratty like this, but no one knows that except him. They all keep on telling me that Min will be good for me, but I don't know where I get that from. She's just a PA, with cute cheeks, a pretty smile... no stop Sehun. You can't do this. You can't let your guard down I told myself. 

The elevator door opened and, as expected, all of our assistants were there, including Min.

 

Min's POV

I took a deep breath the moment I saw Sehun step out of the elevator. Even though I went out with Soobin last night and forgot all about how horrible yesterday was, when I looked at Sehun, all the memories came flooding back. I was just really hoping he wouldn't be too angry at me. Nari looked at me, noticing that I was nervous even though I was trying to hide it. 

"Hey, Min. Don't worry. Remember, he's the one at fault, not you." I just nodded, even though I didn't really believe her. 

"Hello! Hope we haven't kept you waiting girls," Suho said, sounding so mothering charming. He was good at that. "Do you have our schedules?"

"Of course! It says here that you're supposed to be going to a photoshoot in an hour," Sera informed us, Suho's PA. 

"Well, why don't we go to that coffee shop across the street until the van arrives?" Chanyeol suggested and everyone nodded in agreement. 

We were all about to walk out of the building when Sehun stopped walking and cursed under his breath. 

"Aish! Forgot my wallet! I'll meet you guys there, just going to go get it." The other members just gave a brief nod of acknowledgement and continued walking towards the cafe. 

"I better go with him," I told Nari and before she could say anything back I was running after him. "Yah! Hold the doors!" I shouted as you slipped into the elevator just before the doors closed. Sehun looked at me with one eyebrow raised. 

"You didn't have to come you know," he remarked, his voice softer and less sarcastic than usual. 

"It's my job Sehun. Sorry that you're stuck with me." That came out a lot more forceful than I wanted it to but I wasn't about to take it back now. 

Just then, the elevator jerked to a halt and the lights cut out. 

"W-what's happening?" Sehun stuttered. However I could hardly hear him because I felt a panic attack coming on and I was powerless to stop it. I collapsed onto the floor and tried to calm myself down, but it was hard to with my airways closing up. "Hey, are you okay?" Sehun asked me, crouching down to my level. I was trying to respond but nothing would come out but tears. I counted to 10 in my head and slowly but surely I could breathe again so I could finally relax. 

"Sorry that you had to see that," I apologised to Sehun after a little while. We were both sitting down, backs against the elevator wall. I suppose this moment would be a good time to get everything out in the open. 

"Don't worry about it," he said reassuringly. It was nice that he was finally treating me better now. I just hope that it's not because he was forced to act this way by his band members. I took a deep breath and then turned myself so that I was facing him. Now was the time for apologies.

"I'm really sorry about all the things I said yesterday and for throwing water in your face. It was wrong of me to talk to you like that to you and I'm grateful you didn't tell manager oppa about it." He looked at me, his lips forming into a smug expression. 

"Believe me if I told manager hyung, Tao would make sure to punish me - wushu style." Even though I knew he was probably only joking, I still felt a pang od guilt. 

"I really hope that I haven't caused trouble between you and your members."

"It's alright really." 

"Have you tried using your phone to call the guys?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Yeah I did while you were... erm..." he trailed off but I knew what he was referring to. "No signal though." I sighed. Well at least the atmosphere wasn't so hostile between us any more. 

"Well we might as well get comfortable," I commented. I rested my head on his shoulder because I figured we'd be there for a while and he didn't seem to object.

"You know you are pretty," Sehun commented while my hair. I sat up immediately and looked directly at him, my eyebrow raised.

"You've changed your tune." Sehun started laughing at me which caused me to blush so I looked down at the floor to hide it.

"Oh you're so sassy, Min-ah. I love it," he teased and I jabbed him in the stomach. "Seriously though, you have a unique beauty." I just rolled my eyes at him. I knew better than to believe his bull.

"Last time I checked, you were only interested in size 22 girls with big s. I certainly don't have that." 

"It's true I do like that," he admitted and I just sighed. Why did men have to be so superficial with their desires? "But that's not the only body type I consider beautiful." To me, it seemed like he was trying to charm his way out but I figured that I might as well play along. I sat myself so that I was opposite him and looked at him directly in the eye.

"Alright then, oppa. What's so beautiful about me?" He sat up properly and genuinely studied my face which creeped me out a little. 

"Well you have a cute forehead," he started out and I just couldn't stop giggling. Since when were foreheads cute? "Your eyes are very reflective," he continues as he looks straight at me and it feels like he's piercing my soul. And I swear I saw his pupils dilating, but perhaps that was just due to the lack of light. 

"What else, oppa?" I asked, but I was more sincere now. 

"You have a cute button nose," he added as he traced his fingers down from my nose to my lips. "And plush lips..." he trailed off as he leaned closer to me. The atmosphere had quickly changed from light hearted to electric and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't kiss him, could I?

Luckily, the elevator lights turned back on and it started moving normally again, so I didn't have to answer that frankly difficult question. 

"Finally its working," you commented so as to break the definite tension in the air. When the lift arrived at the EXO dorm, I waited outside while Sehun darted in, grabbed his wallet and then ran back out. 

"Let's take the stairs down," Sehun suggested and I nodded. God knows I didn't want another panic attack. 

Once we made it to the cafe, the van was already outside which was a reminder of how late we were. 

"Where on earth were you two?" Suho demanded, his arms folded. Wow, the rumours about Suho being the Umma of the group was really no joke.

"Sorry, elevator was stuck," Sehun apologised formally and I nodded, blushing like mad. Suho just sighed and opened the door for us. 

"Just get in or we'll be late." We did so without question and since we were the last ones, the only two seats left were squashed ones at the back. 

When the van started driving, Sehun looked at me with a glint in his eyes that I'd never seen before. Maybe I was right about him having a mask. Maybe the Sehun I saw in the elevator was the real one. Maybe he liked me and maybe I liked him too.