My Uncle Lee Soo Man

Autumn, the leaves had fallen.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

It was an 18 hour flight from Malaysia to Korea. Finally I touched down in Korea. The cold season did not welcome me kindly though as I was used to the tropical hot weather back in Malaysia.

After passing through the immigration counter and took all of  my luggage(4 LUGGAGE BAG IS NORMAL IF YOU ARE ON A QUEST OF NO RETURN), I saw a BIG, COLOURFUL and a EXAGGERATING   sign at the arrival area.

"WELCOME BACK HAZEL LEE! WE MISS YOU! PLEASE DONT EVER LEAVE KOREA "

“Crazy uncle!,”, I thought to myself. There, I quickly spot his sharp suit and goofy smile. Though his face is covered by those black sunglasses as a disguise, I could easily distinguish him.

Like a happy toddler, I quickly run towards him and hug him . “Uncle , I miss you! How have you been?!I hope you are in pink of health. I miss you so so much! Hey! How come you look so old now?! ” ,I  gleefuly. After dad left, uncle Soo Man was the closest people I can feel like a father. 

His face was beaming with delight. “Yah! Not even a minute after our 5 year meeting and you only have mean things to say to me, kid! Aigoo! Our little Hazel has grown so big already! You were so small and short back then! What a true beauty you have turn too! You truly have your dad’s eyes. Brown like hazel. He would be so proud if he would see you today dear!” he said.

I almost teared up hearing him said that. “I know,uncle. Appa is truly in a good place right now. “

After that, my uncle took me to a local coffee shop. I grab an expresso Americano and a handful of doughnuts. I was truly enjoying the sight of Korea. How beautiful it was. The sound of the busy Seoul, people rushing their way to work, the beautiful sea, the brand new culture which is different from Malaysia, the beautiful fashion everyone is wearing. I was quite amazed that everyone look quite healthy and fit here.

As I observe my surrounding , my uncle st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter