My Beautiful Morning.

Autumn, the leaves had fallen.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sun was rising. The birds were chirping. The air  breezing ,the people of Seoul awakens and  the city awakens slowly.

Sehun was awake first after such a deep and long sleep. It was a great sleep after a series of jetlag and minimal hours of sleep that when he woke up, it was the I-woke-up-without-an-alarm-clock-and-feeling-great kinda day. Sehun stretched his arms and gave a loud yawn and put a big smile on his face. Nothing could spoil his day, he thought to himself. Sehun was famous for his cold personality and rarely smile. If his fans saw his smile today, surely it will melt the heart of girls all over Korea, as seeing his smile was a rare sight.  

He went to the kitchen and pour a cup of refreshing water. As he drinks it, his Adam’s Apple could be seen moving . The famous Adam’s Apple that every girl are caught watching and stare aimlessly for hours, as it  is so y. He quickly went to the living room and jump on the couch.

“Ouch!”, Sehun and Hazel yells at the same time.Sehun yells because there was an unknown female sitting on the couch while Hazel yells because of of the sudden  weight pressed on her.

“What are you?! A ssaseng fan? How dare you break into our dorm!”, Sehun yells.

Hazel was left confused and her mind went blank for a moment as her thoughts are all scattered around after seeing a tall and handsome young man in front of her eyes giving a mouthful of angry words, and was in her apartment.

“Wait! Who are you?! Why are you in my apartment?”,  Hazel asked politely.

“Yah!Are you deaf?! Did you not hear what I just said.  Get the hell out of this apartment! Get out now before I call the guards and report you as one of our ssasaeng fans!”, Sehun yelled loudly . He was so angry that his day was ruin so early in the morning  by a stalker that his white and porcelain glowing face instantly turned bright red and his veins was popping at the surface of his skin.

Hurtful by the man’s harsh respond, Hazel fight backs.There was no way she was letting this strange and rude man scold her when she was not at fault.  “Say.. say… Ssasaeng fan?! What the hell is that?! Who would want to be your fan when you look like a ghost?! With that pale skins of yours and urghhh those skinny legs! Man , even I am tanner than you.Ahjushhi! It should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter