Our taxi

Autumn, the leaves had fallen.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taxi!”, yelled Sehun.

A yellow taxi pulled over , Sehun and Hazel quickly entered the taxi. “Take us to SM entertainment office immediately”, ordered Sehun . The tone of his speech was cold and harsh, like he was used to everyone listening and feeding  his needs Hazel thought to herself.

The morning view of Seoul was spectacular. The beautiful pink cherry blossoms decorates the roadsides and pathway giving colour and life to the city. The smell and aroma of  cafes and small food vendors on the pedestrians  spreads out everywhere. People are seen rushing off to work and students running to catch their missed bus .

The air was cool and refreshing. Hazel and Sehun sat at the back of the taxi , getting as far as possible from each other. Both of them did not put an effort to engage in a conversation as Hazel was too busy enjoying the morning view of the city and Sehun still felt displeasure from their fights and quarrel back at the apartment this morning.

He did not want to start the conversation especially to  a stranger next to him. The small pieces of anger, displeasure and hurt by her rude words still lingers in him. He observes her quietly through the corner of his eyes. “Is she really the niece of CEO Lee Soo Man? What is she in doing in Korea?How old is she? She must be younger than me.” All those question playing with his curious mind while he observes and judged the features of her face.  Small and curvy nose, light brown eyes and hair , her hair just above her shoulders. 

Hazel caught the man observing her quietly through the reflection of the window and turned her head from the window and shifted her view to the  man’s eyes and curved a soft smile. Sehun was embarrassed that the girl caught her staring that he immediately faced the window. She has dimples too, he thought.

“So how long have you’ve been working with SM?”,Hazel  started the conversation.

“I’ve been with this company  8 years ago when I was first scouted by your uncle through a model agency”, he replied, and still  avoiding Hazel’s gaze.

“Ohh...”, was all Hazel could say.

“Look, about this morning…”. Hazel was too embarrassed to recall this morning incident that she looked down ,her face facing  her knees and tightening her grip.

“Im really sorry for what I did, …my rude remarks...My informal speech.. I hope... you wont take it  personally”, she apologized in a sincere voice. She did not dare to meet Sehun’s eyes as he was emitting a cold and killer aura.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter